Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

1415 1414 1412 1409 spx 1421 1422 1424 1426
Dear John, Thanks for being a patient man. Would you though like to have a mental stop at the top of today's high on SPX? Thanks and Enjoy.

11:06 ET, if somebody has a large exposure, over extension of sorts, please collect profits now at the 5th of nonvolatile SPX numbers(YES, SPX could become volatile and I may start calculating those now)

11:33 ET, ALL, Dear Paul,ALL, pay attention USO at 106.54 is at exactly 3rd AAP Good Trading,

I suggest only very cheap PUT OPTIONS and moderate amount. Lose little or make a bunch, 4t and 5th are at 124 and 150 respectively

11:48 ET, ES supported on 5th intraday at 1408. Please collect all extras and then some part of not extra short exposure if you wish.

More volatile SPX lows are expected at
1405, 1399, 1392

15:10 ET, Dear Readers, please note that SPX has made a low of of 1391.20, which is a rounding error close to our projection of 1392. Is there anybody that doubts the value of APoints?

48 comments:

sharon said...

it looks like another day of going down

D said...

Say goodbye to the global economy. A giant wealth transfer to oil producing nations is nearing its climax.

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
That is why it pays not to jump the GUN.

That is also, why if you are going to pay for a system, you may as well follow it, unless you want to end up like me. My system does not make me rish, because I have not started to follow in full captial, which is not that big anyway...

But if I did, listen to it, I would have been much richer man.

Please learn from me more than one way(:-
I thought I am smart and I will outsmart My own creation. GUess what I have been fool to belive that.

Good Trading


GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear D,
I hope so,
Is not it eought as to how much my/our dollars can go down?

Yeh, deficits never mattered to our VICE

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris,

Has oil hit another yearly AP?

Thanks,
Paul

boris said...

Dear Paul,
ALL, pay attention USO is at exactly 3rd AAP
Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

When the Robot says SELL then SELL, no doubt?

Have you ever calcluated what is the current profit of SELL and BUY (when produced) without APs and all other tools?

I think we might be over sceptical about this robot.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,ALL
every one of ROBOT calculations are made without any accessories.
It is->->->

ALL ROBOT...
That is it. ROBOT never needed me, or my ROBOT/MDS formula, AP or anything.

RObot makes money ont its own.
I do not... That is why I often asked to discard me and my muzings completely if you can and go with the ROBOT.

GOod Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

Very clear:-)

As of now I hope most of my life saving (which in $) will worth someting in the future. must admit it looks bad. but let us be optemistic.

Sharon

john said...

Boris,

thanx, out of short position

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
ENjoy.

GOod Trading to you my dear friends and CONGRATULATIONS

Anonymous said...

sold srs 85 vs 80.15

boris said...

Dear Readers,
More volatile SPX lows are expected at

1405, 1399, 1392

Good Trading

czman said...

TMAR on another portion--down to 1/3 now

Anonymous said...

Sold QID 40.0-.03 vs 38

Anonymous said...

Sold QID 40.0-.03 vs 38

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks Enjoy
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks Enjoy
Good Trading

waldo said...

wow, sure covered shorts to soon. Maybe this will give a good buy signal but feds did not have anything good to say in there minutes released at 2 pm. waldo.

boris said...

Dear Czman
ENjoy
GOod Tradnig

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Did you listen to me again(:- ?

I told to listen to the ROBOT(:-

GOod Trading

Tina1000 said...

Well, I did listen to the robot :-). Still have my shorts. DAX just broke 7000 resistance, a sign of a trend change..
Lets see if we can reach 1383 before BUY.
Tina

boris said...

Dear Tina,
C'bueno!

ENJOY my Dear Friend, so good to hear you are winning.

Good Trading

waldo said...

I listened to the man but I can't complain, I made 1600 in 2 days and now just waiting for John's bus. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Thanks for listening to me.
But, take my friendly advise,
ROBOT is better than me(:-
no kidding...

GOod Trading

john said...

Waldo,

I also listened to the man this time because I may be out of town by friday. Using the dollars I made to take my God Son to the Cubs games in Pittsburgh this weekend. Go Cubs.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
I love you but, PIT PIRATES are my side in this game(:-

I hope you are not angry about this?(:-

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

I figured , what with your talk about the Steelers. The kid is so excited, he is out of school tomorrow. He plays junior varsity baseball for his high school.

old john

john said...

Boris,

Jerome ( the Bus) Bettis

I remember.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
ENJOY and
say hello from the lost son to the place that "LAUNCHED ME".
My Beloved Pitsscbugh, Shadyside and CMU...

GOod Journey and Good Trading

D said...

Boris = Carnegie Mellon MS

Go CUBS!

:)

boris said...

Dear D,
No problem,
Still Pirates will win(:-

Good Trading

chronictown said...

bought spx puts at the top spx 1438 for 1.40. sold them today for 3.15! wow!

boris said...

Dear Chronictown,
You are the men of the century.

CONGRATS
Good Trading

czman said...

TMAR on the last 1/3--totally in cash now.

D said...

Boris -

you might need to give another update on those s&p attraction points...

LOL Bears announced the game is not over yet.

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
Sold 2/3 of remaining SDS. only a little bit left. Let us see if tomorrow will be a bounce up (and get some more)

boris said...

Dear D,
I am out of numbers(:-

GOod trading

boris said...

Dear Czman,
ENJOY.
GOod Tradnig

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
GOod To hear your winning again

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Be careful Friday and Monday as they will be light vol. days where they like to run things

Anonymous said...

usually up

JW said...

Dear Boris,

What are the chances that such a large down draft now creates an MDS buy?

boris said...

Dear JW,
Hard to predict and harder to guarantee, but reasonable chance exists...
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks for your input
GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

htened up on some Dug 26.94 vs 26.08

still own some from a little higher--just recouping some loss as I had a big position

Anonymous said...

Full moon at the top again the 19th

D said...

Full Moon Schedule:

http://www.moonphases.info/full_moon_calendar_dates.html