Friday, May 16, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Is it time to go short? Good question, now help me answer it... MDS certainly says , YES and I will shut up in general, but remember to be measured and follow MDS formula, while, in general, following MDS. This means easy in on the shorts and bring them up if market refuses to cooperate. I am not any smarter than MDS is. I hope you know this by now. So, let us get to reasonable actions and hope for the best.

Please note: I am having problem with ESIGNAL for data intra data input. Does anybody else have ESIGNAL problem? this would be the first time in almost a year?

1417 1415 1411 1406 $spx
1427 1430 1434 1438


104.5090 104.4090 104.2464 104.0450
jpy a0-fx
104.9310 105.0310 105.1930 105.3950

Sorry ESIGNAL problems are causing me to publish here , Also see the curtailed file(INTRA in email)
10:59 ET. ESIGNAL problems continue, even their site, Customer Service etc are very busy or inaccessible

11:14 ET, if somebody, do not tell and make me angry, has overextended themselves and have nice profits with large position , collect a bit ( cover shorts ) now

17 comments:

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
following the formula
thx

boris said...

Dear Hopper
Thx.
Good Trading

czman said...

I am in awe of MDS. Plan to reduce the discretionary component of my trading, increase the mechanical portion.

Boris, I hope you got top dollar for selling it. Any hope that the buyer will continue to offer it to us non-intitutional types at subscription expiry?

boris said...

Dear Czman,
I do not really know, unfortunately, for money, HA..., I had to relinquish the control over this creation, I call it an accidental genious, and have only small voice in future decisions about this system.

Will lightnenings strike twice, will I be able to develop something close enough to MDS, I do not know, but I am active still and will plow good part of what I make into creating other system that I can market.

That is all I can say at this time, because that is all I know at this time...

GOod Trading and I love the appreciation the ROBOT is getting in the world and here.

Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,

USD is getting murdered by the YEN today. Just broke the 3rd daily AP. We'll see if the APs can pull it back.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason, we certainly were aware of that possibility when we announced ANTIDOLAR MOVE Yesterday morning.

Yes very interesting, but I am haveing problem following things closely du to my ESIGNAL problems.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason, Readers,Subscribers

Do we see the power of MFS as JPY predictor.

Well,you are the final judge

Good Trading

waldo said...

Boris, we are not having any problems here in the states with esignal. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Maybe than it is the Israely connection to the world is crappy today, for some reason.

Thanks Dear Waldo,
But one thing is unmistakable the access to the ESIGNAL site is also slow, very slow, compared to other USA sites. Perhaps they are using other site to stream into EUROPE and Israel.

GOod Trading

waldo said...

when I got esignal mine was very slow and wouldn't connect all the time but after I added a lot more memory to my computer I had no trouble at all. Hope this helps. waldo.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I did not have any ESIGNAL problems on this machine for a long time. SO, while it does not have too much memory it worked fine and this problem today must be largely network related.

GOod Trading

Klaatu said...

Dear Boris,
This a.m. on the "Robot" sell signal, I shorted the e-mini.
Covered at 1416.50
Went long small June Yen.I liked your idea of taking small position to get me focused. Got stopped out with small loss after housing report.But now I'm awake & focused.
Watched your 2nd/3rd daily AP's on June Yen.
BINGO! Low is EXACTLY the 2nd AP. I bought a larger position at 9540
on short term buy signal.Sold a little while ago between 4th and 5th.AP's.
I sold at 9664.( Last Friday's high was 9765.Wed low was 9501.
Range = 264 pts. .618Fib off of lows gave 9664.)
Have had some good days this week but have given up some gains in
the second half of day.I suspect I see the opening directions, but then no follow through later, so I give up some profits.
BTW "Klaatu" is the name of the robot from the great 1950's sci-fi
movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still."
So from one robot to another:
"I salute you."
Thanks for making my day
and good trading to all.

PCP said...

What do people trade since SPX is not a tradable entity?

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
We sopke to our local Internet supplier and they have indeed seend some net problems they are dealing with.

Thanks
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
It lights up my day to see you come and tell your travails of the day.

From one ROBOT to Another, let BOT!

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear PCP,
watch people on this board they trade whatever suites their tastes.

MDS is s trictly build on SPX/SPY but timing correlation between all major indices/etfs is guaranteed

good Trading

Greenie said...

Trade ES futures or SPY ETF.