Thursday, May 15, 2008

MDS Still On BUY +31 Day 5


Looks like MDS is going what it wants to do. Give A SELL on the UP not the DOWN, for this is the way OF MDS most of the time. Let it not deceive us at this time either.

1406 1405 1403 1400 spx 1412 1413 1415 1418

We are not doing so bad on our call of GOLD-EURO ( short term call) GOLD-OIL and GOLD-INDU... I do not know how do I make up these things, but believe me, when you have the feel for these things... it makes the trading much easier. I can not explain, but it is all interrelationships that stay in my head as numbers and then I seem to play them often to notice anomalies?!
Here is my OIL call, We never pull the punches: take it or leave it kind of a thing:
Dear Curt,Thanks for this view.I will reiterate the best dates I have for OIL are MAY/JULY.Both towards the end of month.Either way the lows are expected 9/1/2008 and 3/13/2009, so perhaps we have dragging sideways if the initial drop is strong.
Good Trading
15:48 ET MDS is ~+32 and this place is like a morgue, what's up dear friends? We all want to short so much that we can not wait for MDS to finish its inconvenient detour ha. (:- . Actually this is how I am learning not to resist the machine. It teaches me/us lesson after lesson that we need to follow it if we want to be winners.

49 comments:

czman said...

Sheesh. Will oil ever go down?

boris said...

Dear Czman,
We have warned you about ANTIDOLLAR.
GOLD + 17

boris said...

Dear Czman,
It will go down and that will be at the end of this month, God Willing our outline is correct
GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

I see MAX PAIN on QQQQ is 47 and SPY is 1390

Has anyone followed these as far as % correct or general direction?

boris said...

Dear Lag,
What is that?
Id did not ever follow anything like that.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Here is the site---it just does the maximum pain on puts and calls for a given stock --etf ect.

http://www.optionpain.com/MaxPain/Max-Pain.php

boris said...

Dear Readers check the site out that LAG gave down there. Can somebody tell me how useful it is or would be?

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

I punched in alot of things and they were all for a down move including energy things like OIH-XLE

Anonymous said...

It makes sence with all the put/calls where they are

boris said...

Dear Lag
Thanks
Good Trading

waldo said...

Boris, I used to follow max pain closely and in my opinion it is not worth watching. It rarely is right. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
YOu save us time and energy. Thank you my Dear Friend on behalf our readers and subscribers.

Good Trading

D said...

It is useful at major inflections...in between not so much.

boris said...

Dear D.
Thanks. For your opinion on this.

GoodTrading

D said...

Anytime,

Watch the leaders up when bull trend is finishing.

Watch the leaders down when bear trend is finishing.

D said...

Major oil reversal when they "pulled the plug" on ICE

LOL

boris said...

Dear D,
Thanks for alerting for OIL reversal. I still stick with my game plan which would seems to be working.

I would buy GOLD-OIL and leave it alone. EITHER way safe play

Good Trading

curt504 said...

Just FYI, this radio interview of David Bensimon is worth listening to.

http://cknwam.corusradionetwork.com/dynamic/dynamic_audiovault_process.asp?dt=20080412_09

Oil topping at $127, perhaps as Boris suggests in a week or two, If SPX goes above 1400 convinsingly then the bullish case, but he's feeling a drop into new lows early July +/-. Just another view.

GLTA, curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,
Thanks for this view.
I will reiterate the best dates I have for OIL are MAY/JULY.
Both towards the end of month.Either way the lows are expected 9/1/2008 and 3/13/2009, so perhaps we have dragging sideways.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Everything getting pretty ripe here

looking to short a little

D said...

Intraday staying on sell for afternoon session...

waldo said...

Boris, I have noticed the q's runs into a wall at the 4th ap. Do you see them going much higher. would like to start averaging in on qid. thanks, waldo

D said...

CFMA 2000 getting unwound as I suspected.

boris said...

Dear Waldo, SPX ran into fifth also , almost . 1417.13 versus 1418 our porojection!

So, Dear Waldo, I am confused a bit. If market does not surge, does it still produce the SELL on MDS? I doubt here...

I am inclined to let it happen and husstle then. That is, lt MDS generate that SELL. After that look for entry point.

MDS has been in general generous giving us a chance to enter at cofortable points above close ( for SELL).
So, I am willing to let MDS do its game and not try and anticipate. Now , If you asked me, I want to take profits, I would tell you YES without hesitation. But initialte SHORT... I am not brave or stipid enough.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

bought first bunch QID--37.98-38

waldo said...

Very good advise, I will wait. thank you, waldo

Anonymous said...

I was talking to a good trader friend of mine and he followed the Max Pain a few yrs ago and said it was right more than wrong

boris said...

Dear lag,
That sounds like this thing is on the border of being useful and not being useful, like everything else, if you can find correct filter it can be pretty useful...

Good Trading

Joe said...

I agree with Lagscrew. I have followed for 20 years, when I calculated by hand!. That being said I have a problem with this month's calulations,as open interest in the ones I follow appear smaller than usual allowing to be overwhelmed this month.
Again, it is right quite often.
Joe

czman said...

Oil back up. This market just won't roll over.

Anonymous said...

Boris

XBBS--is that up do date?

boris said...

Dear Joe,
I must say that I have done that type of calcuations myself and found it useful, not useful enough. Maybe I did not invest in it, but the right way to calculate these things is to have each and every trade tabulated and figure out where the spreads maybe and other things. Also, just looking at the question, where the maximuma pain is is not valid for those people that may have been in a position for months and nobody knows if they are in the gain or loss. Only having the total, unquestionable history I would have been satisfied to follow this. But that requires another BORIS and More money and equipement than BOris has now.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
A bit wrong it should be XSBS.
GOod Trading

Joe said...

Boris:

Max pain is just for that instrument and that expiration month. Simply it is where most call buyers and most put buyers as a group make the least amount of money, hence writers as a group make the most. This is core to your sopitalist beliefs. Remember most of the option writers are the criminals in new york and chicago. Think like a criminal and get rich.

boris said...

Dear Joe,
That is correct, about criminals I mean(:-

But yes, also to the that months and so on. That is why the reasl structure requires all analysis and that is why I could not bring myself to trust it, even as I believe it has "core" validity

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Good afternoon, could not trade today as I had things to do. I am still long a small, small lot.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
I knew You kept something small somewhere...
GOod For you

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

buy srs

Unknown said...

Boris,

Does this look like exhaustion to you on the SPX? It just marginally broke its uptrend high and did so in the last 30 minutes of the day with light to moderate volume. Looks suspicious...

Thanks

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
Honest answer, I do not know. If I was that smart I would have been still long(:-

In any case, Yes, we could be exhausting here, but let MDS tell the story. I hope by now you can all see how much better story it tells than me(:-

Why bother, Real GURU will speak tomorrow after tonights run.
Let us wait... I, though creator can not fully understand its ways. So, we shall let it speak...

GOod Trading

jsolo said...

Dear Boris,
Amazing site - been lurking a couple of months. Will send email address later and ? do AP's come with MDS? Gotta find out what I need...Took nice profits today just before mkt exploded up ! Stayin humble. Good trading, jsolos

boris said...

Dear John.
FOR APS you will need TAILORED-Service. For the Guidance from trading GODS we need MDS. For next 2 days one can still subscribe to TAILORED-offer MDS combo for a year and then MDS will not be available for anything but at least triple or quadruple, if at all, of the current price... That is what I get from the sources who know...

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Trin Value for 5 days says down we go--if not tomorrow--Monday---this is very reliable

D said...

Boris -

Are you tripling the price for existing subscribers too?

Spasiba

young grasshopper said...

Where do you get trin from? I looked at yahoo finance and they haven't updated it since march.

boris said...

Dear D,
I am not doing it.
I am now very small part of decision making and I do not even think MDS will be offered, but some numbers have been thrown around.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
Are you subscribed to any kind of Data FEED?

That is the way I get ESIGNAL.
But I assume there is a FREE TRIN somewhere.

ANybody please help on this

GOod Trading

D said...

Boris -

Is that a yes prices are going up for the existing? I am curious because I paid for the package and would just like to know now rather than later.

boris said...

Dear D,
Prices will not go up for anybody purchasing MDS for a year.
Otherwise when the MDS expires(with tailored service) then the MDS will not be available most likely and only AP can be subscribed.

SO what I said was this.

Prorate the TAILORED service you currenly have. Say you have $100 credit. Take the Year Tailored-MDS combo ($600) and subtract $100=$500

That is what guarantees you MAY 17 2009 MDS. After that I have no idea at all.

ONe should remember though. I develop systems and as such, I hope to have something good to tollow MDS ( it may not be as good, who knows)...

GOod Tradnig