Thursday, May 08, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

1411 1409 1406 1402 SPX 1420 1422 1425 1429 WRONG, IVAN is correct. SORRY,
below CORRECTED

1391 1390 1388 1385 SPX 1397 1398 1401 1403

10:17 ET, hitting the FAP low on ESMINI, collect some if overextended
10:29 ET, any readings of 1400+ on SPX should ring the bells with our brothers.
10:40 ET, now 1395 is where I trail. I am no more willing to give room to this market as the BUY is just around the corner(most likely)
10:45 ET, hitting the SAP low on ESMINI, collect some if overextended

14:10 ET, I am out, before MDS gets me out. Finally I utilise a discretion, because the evidence seems so overwhelming that BUY signal is too close to risk higher move with BUY signals, which is a signature of the BULLISH market. If this market has any bullishness left then that is what they might do. Probability for that, however low, must be taken into account.

25 comments:

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
APs for SPX, error? Thanks, Ivan

Anonymous said...

bought DUG

Anonymous said...

OIH--getting shakey--Got DUG??

boris said...

Dear Lug, God Dug?

Rhymes. Well(:-
I do not know about investmnet.
I got a bit frendiler to gold last few days and it has worked out so far. I think though by 13-17 we may see the gold go down again.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi traders, where are you today? Only few posts? Collecting profits?
Ufff, I think, with all the tools Boris provides to us, the only one thing we must care about is money management. I really think so.
What is about AUD? Is it waiting for oil to break down? Boris always has an answer for me?
Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I guess, it is Friday. And passions are not as strong as they used to be past days.
Sign Of compalacency?

IS VIX in agreement with us?

Australiand Dollar is not really able to go over FAAP at 95. Sooner or later it must break.

That is what I expect.

There some probability I am wrong on this.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Boris, in Europe is still Thursday :)
Thanks for all your help.
Good trading, Ivan

D said...

Boris -

I can't believe you are overriding MDS!!! Where's the faith brother? Not to mention that the buy signal could get ridden like this last sell signal.

Then what?

D said...

If there is one thing I have learned in life, it's that when something doesn't seem right...it usually isn't. For MDS to moonwalk the buy signal it leads me to believe that there is a significant manipulation for distribution going on.

boris said...

Dear D,
We have followed MDS for the end of thy cycle. If we go beyond that, then we are in uncharted teritory and I do not like to be there.

Once we get some dots on the map then it will be easiery to think about. Remember our sample is great in 4-8 day range for a cycle , but very small at 15 and none at 16.

So, I think it is prudent to do so.

Yes, I do not understand the current situation in terms of my tools. And I am not ashamed to say, I do not.

So, following the first rule "do not lose money", overrides following the fourth rule "follow the machine"

(:-

Thanks Dear D.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,Yes.
Thursday

Good Trading

czman said...

Agreed. TMAR on all SPX index shorts. 100% cash now, except for my crude oil put which is killing me, but I am married to it now, at least until the put expires worthless.

And if this crude oil put expires worthless, I vow never ever to trade crude ever again. SPX/MDS much more enjoyable.

JW said...

Dear Boris,

Is there any sign to the end in oil? This must be extremely negative for the economy, its effect being worse than a tax increase. Any thoughts?

czman said...

This MDS trade for me, with my discretionary oscillating money mgmt strategy, resulted in a 2.3% profit. Unbelieveable.

Not sure I have the guts to go long an MDS buy, though. I am a Bear at heart and the daily oscillator is turing down. May just sit in cash.

boris said...

Dear Jw.
How Percetive.

OIL is a tax machine.
Because all other tax machines are almost dead, housing,retail, etc

THEre is only one left and SOPITALISTS are using it to the fullest until they kill this one too OOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL

it is.

I said ofte DUBYA raised taxes, but nobody was "reading his lips"

He lowered taxes on VERY /VERY RICH and raised it 10 times on the poor ( OIL IS UP 10 times since 2000). HAHAHAHA


Peoples president and Family Values and all other things this gov was supposed to be.

Like OWNERSHIP SOCIETY, yes we own lot of debt , TRILLIONS anybody?

Good Trading Dear JW.

Unitl it collapses ECONOMY , they will run the OIL up.

I said often that timing of it allows the top as late as early AUGUST.

Good Luck

boris said...

Dear Czaman,
I made a bit of the of the money of this MDS trade, but I will review the LONG when it comes and decide then.

Good Trading

D said...

My thoughts on oil...

It's going up, but we are approaching another round number...125

Dumb money always chases round numbers.

tim9lives said...

Manipulation,,,and the PPT,,,yes,,I am convinced.
One lesson I have also learned,,,is to follow your gut,,,,and my gut tells me this market stinks of intervention.
On that note,,,,I am convinced that we will see Crude come down,,,when it happens,,I expect gold and PMs also to be taken down,,,,as I feel we are seeing the groundwork being laid as we speak.
The last few days,,,the US dollar has had big moves in the middle of the night,,,,all currencies and the general market have been following the $ lead,,,all but crude,,,,I think we see Crude comes down soon.

boris said...

Dear Tim
I agee,
My time frame has been Till End of July. There is only 2 months left within this sceme of things.

We also provided OIl SPecial ( big picture). I will send you one, as you were not subscriber at that time.
YOu will see our ANNAUL APS for USO
GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

I stuck with the MDS with a very small position.

old john

a small percent of my original position

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
Good For you.
Machine will bit the man again, it looks like

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Just curiosity for me. I am up on the trade from the profits I have taken and was curious. The spx would have to gap 10 points for me to break even, nothing to lose . Just curious about the machine.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
For me, it was not that much, what I do for my own money". It was more like what would the others need to know that I do "with my own money".

I just did not want new commers to risk the money on the trade where I may not be able to provide further help ( un charted teritory).
REmember I wear two hats in this business. As a leader and investor.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I completely realize what you are doing. That is why I did what I did. Someone had to do it. I am risking very little.
As for the newcomers, if you did anything else, it would not be right.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks
Good Trading