Friday, May 02, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)


1414.0032 1412.1232 1409.0663 1405.2800 spx
1421.9368 1423.8168 1426.8624 1430.6600


Dear Readers, I have created this site for the expressed purpose of helping people fight the SOPITALISTS. If you the SUBSCRIBER/READER go and blow your stack by over extending yourself then you are helping SOPITALISTS and I do not want you here on this site. I love you as a brother, but you are not helping the goal of this site. With a measured approach, you will not give the SOPITALISTS chance to triumph on a "little guy" and that is what we want. If you want me to couch you mentally, I will do that free, but do not trade without understanding the trading. Dear Greenie in his comments, I am sure, honestly enough provoked the thought... Are All RICH SOPITALISTS? NO, NO, NO WAY! There is nothing we love more than the RICH people that have made it honestly.

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

bought SKF in the 89's

boris said...

Dear Lag
GOod luck
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I hope we end up Down today so everyone can relax.

old john

( stay small and stay in business)

daveo said...

Dear Boris, sold 2 more es at 1415. Putting a stop in place and going to Churchill Downs to watch the horses run. I'm sensing that yesterday into this morning was a blowoff. Threw a pin into the 50% retrace, maybe that's the end of the counter trend rally. Usually, I don't hold through this much pain, but this turn is looking important.

Good trading,
Daveo

Sharon said...

-

boris said...

Dear Dave,
Stops in place.

I like that, That is music to my ears. I do hope you are not overextended though. Please, please, be careful...

God Bless you

GOod Trading

Ivan said...

Dear Sharon,
please read my last post in previous topic, about basketball. Ivan

boris said...

Dear John,
It nothing phases me but the people that have not made cent for anybody and come on here at a time when we are encountering rare loss.

So, the need to be considerate or get what is due to then.

Dear John, Thank

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

All I can say is thanks for everything.

old john

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Do not Worry,
We will remind Sharon every time, how great Croatian citisen Nicola is aveing Macabi's A... these days(:-

GOod Trading

Ivan said...

Dear Boris,
15 years ago Croatia had a great basketball team, the only one that could play against USA in a serious game. I hope you have seen our game against USA 'dream team' in Olympic games final in Barcelona 1992.
Shortly thereafter, our best player and soul of the team, Drazen Petrovic, died in traffic accident and it was the end of our great era.
In general, Croatia and other ex-Yugoslavia countries, especially Serbia, have always had great basketball players.
Good trading, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I remember Drazan, sure I do.
And I do remember Our USA humiliation in 1992.

You are right. Yugo's were were the only people that could put up the figth with US(A)(:-

I would love repate one of these future days

GOod Trading

john said...

Curaki,

I have ( or had) a signed basketball from Michael Jordan. I used to work the area around the location they played and I won it at a Holiday party.
My wife's nephew is now the proud owner of the basketball.

old john

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris and friends,
Hope everyone doing great.

Just a statistic about SOXX and NDX 100 where i mentioned many weeks back would be bullish
" Finally i still feel that SOXX and Nasdaq could lead the rally.
your opinion, Boris ?...

1/28/2008 6:12 AM

So what i observed till today was that
SP500 went up 13 % from it's March lows
DOW 14 % up from it's JAn lows
SOXX 22 % up till today from it's March lows
NDX 100 20 % up till today from it's march Lows...

So clearly NDX 100 and SOXX outperforming.

Have a G'd wknd
Cheers

boris said...

Dear Ivan
ENjoy,
Who does not want to be like Mike!

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Pattern Solver,
Our Ivestor advise is more in line with our thinking.

While our shorter term trading is driven by MDS and one of the reasons I was really careful not to put large short position , is because of it being colored by my intermedeiate term thinking that before DOllar kills USA again it may drive foreigners nutz and paniked into buying USA(stocks).

So, I am mindful of the rally having larger potential.

GOod Trading

Sang said...

Curaki,

Drazen was the man. Really shocked when he died like that. But yes, I do remember the Croatian team from that era- really good.

Also, I always wondered what it would have been like if Sabotini played in the NBA when he was still young and not injured...

Daveo,I also get the sense that yesterday could have been a blow-off... we shall see.

Cheers and best trading!!

boris said...

Dear Sang,
You go far and deep. Man
Sabotini, I almost forgot man!
FUI(:-

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

% rates are moving up and ready to start causing problems for the market

Sang said...

Woops! I meant Sabonis not Sabotini (she was a great tennis pro)... =D

boris said...

Dear Sang,
there was Sabotini as well in Italian national team.
Come on Italians remind us about him. I must remember him from Playing MACABI Tel-Aviv.

But Sabonus, I agree!

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Dollar is on retreat also,
Is May 2 nd what I thought it would be?

Jury is out, but working hard on this(:-

GOod Trading

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris,
Perfectly concur with you.

It was just a statistic that the NDX 100 and SOXX haved gained a larger percentage compared to SP and DOW.

Ivan said...

Dear Boris/John/Sang,
all that is very interesting.
I think, for the nations that are not so rich like USA or Western Europe, sport is something more because sport is one of few ways how someone could become famous and rich in those countries.
My city has a population of 200.000 people and gave 3 NBA players in last 20 years (Kukoc, Radja, Tabak), Petrovic was born 70 km from Split, Kresimir Cosic was from Zadar, 150 km from Split. Sometimes it's nice to hear that fact but I think it would be better that my city/country has some other advantages.
Good trading, Ivan

Tina1000 said...

I think that was it. I believe we will not see the highs of the day for a looong time :-)
It´s finally spring here and time to get grill ready. Nice to be outside, its´almost 20 degrees warm, which is a lot for us this time of the year! And Wlan works well outside :-)

Tina

boris said...

Dear Pattern_sovler
anticipation there must be that as Dollar gets stronger ( DOW ) components will show less "earnings" than the one's that may gain from more domestic orientation. While SOX and tech have large international components as well, they are not as large as DOW( comparatively speaking)

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Tell those NBA starts to invest in croatia.
We will teach them how(:-

THat is the way to make Croatia RICHER now...
Once they invest others will follow
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Tine,
You have enough space there,
We are coming(:-

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Bob,
High there.
Did you ever hear this!
San Diego is Citi Of My love.

When I wanted to get lost from time to time. Where did I fly?

Yes To SAN DIEGO.

Where the SAN and FUN never stops.

Good Trading Dear Bob

Greenie said...

"Dear Readers, I have created this site for the expressed purpose of helping people fight the SOPITALISTS."

Dear Boris, The way little guys of this forum are trading lately with your help, they will be rich and the next sopitalists :)

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
Rich And SOPITALIST are not neccessarily the same right?

We love rich people that made TRILLIONS honestly.
We love them.
SO, I hope the people here will learn the trading and if they do not become millioners from it, the will not become poor because they gave it to the markets,inflation etc.

That is all, Please, Please, let us put a clear sign between SOPITALISM and HONESTLY RICH
Good Trading Dear Greeine, I sm sure you see the distinction. I just wanted to make it.

Tina1000 said...

Greenie, one little woman as well :-). But I could´nt agree more, Boris rocks :-)

boris said...

Dear Tina, Thank you for the support. I trust though that Dear Greenie, is intelligent and good hearted enough to understand the distinction.

I should let him clearify the issue if he wishes, but I trust he knows the difference very well.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Dear Boris and Greenie,
I am sure it was only Greenie's joke.
Maybe Greenie won big money in recent time and he is feared now to became a sopitalist (what he wouldn't like).
Regards, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan Curaki,
Great(:-

Good Trading

ssny2004 said...

Hello Boris!

Any thoughts on why the dollar is up, and commodities running wild?

are we still in a bearish cycle on oil and commodities? short term, long term?

thanks :)

boris said...

Dear Neil,
1)Dollar is up, but was higher...
2)Commodities were going down and look stronger today
3)Dollar , according to "BORIS" is going higher next 3-6 months.

THose are just facts of what we know about past and some about future.

This all leads into short term bump up in commodities , down Dollar and soon , within 3-8 days resumption of the trends that were there ( see 1,2,3)

Good Trading Dear Neil.
I hope I am clear

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
if we close about 1395-1400 SPX, do you expect MDS buy? Thanks, IVan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I think we will need one more day, but it is very hard for me to say. Actually we may end up looking at TUESDAY area for BUY.

Please do not put too much money on this statement(:-

Good Trading

ssny2004 said...

thanks Boris

I'm actually wondering if your MDS sell can stay on sell for a while, it is the bulls turn to be confounded

the jobs number was bogus, $270k jobs created by a bogus assumption,

boris said...

Dear Neil,
The way, in genera, MDS works is that it gets closer to BUY while going down, and it can avoid the BUY signal(stay SELL) buy not going down...

Beyond that I must admit, I was not able to consistantly foretell when will the signal be generated exactly or what exactl( how much of a move ) would it take to get there.

It is more complicated than that as 4000 stocks can create all kinds of configurations that are impossible to predict.

Yeah, Agree about jobs...
Good Trading

czman said...

what is all this talk of pain? So far, my current short position is at a loss about equivalent to the profit on just the last MDS trade. Buy 1/3 at a time, and then Take the Money And Run (TMAR) whenever one of the thirds gets profitable.

I was only 2/3 in on Wednesday, when I took TMAR on one of the thirds. Just added it back again to be 2/3 short.

Hope this brief explanation of my personal money mgmt technique helps.

boris said...

Dear Czman,
Your approach is not yet totally acceptable to many of the people on this board.

Let us face it the promise of MDS is that we can make money without tradeing beyond the BUY sell Of MDS itslef.

Now, somebody like you is best suited to the MDS Attrapction Point combination trading and that is great.

Somebody more of a pure MDS follower and placeing trade first time with MDS is , at this point losing money.

No question about it. It will probeblay get better as MDS gets BUY signal, but likelyhood of MDS losing this trade is now better than 50%.

Does not mean to abandond the trade, casue that is not what the system says. Just being aware that this maybe one of those times when MDS loses.

Thoe not overextended will come back make it on subsequent trades. Those overextended may have already got scared and dumped the position.

That is the reason I caution about overextension all the time.

One day, perhaps everybody will trade like you. I find your style closest to mine.

GOod Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Boris

thank you for your congratulations.

and thanks again for your guidnence how to become better investor.

appriciate a lot.

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Appreciate the comments.
I wish everybody would get the maximum benefit out of my time and energy, because this is the goal.

Nothing bring me more JOy than to let our readers trade inexpensively and comfortable, because that is how our mutual of defeating SOPITALISM will come about.

That is why My ear is open 24 hours to anybody that asks.

Yes anybody that asks...

GOod Trading