1378 1376 1371 1366 spx 1389 1392 1396 1402
Dollar is Killing the Currencies One by One, No prisoners taken!
12:32 ET, Yesterday was the best time to add from all days so far and I have seen Dave report shorting there, that is the kind of thinking that needs to happen with our subscribers. You are in the 7th day of MDS SELL, FED DAY market was showing strength and all of a sudden few minutes after FED announcement it started to falter. That was the time to add to short positions. Perhaps, this will be a lesson and next time more of our readers will have courage to do it at the most opportune times. Regardless, we are in the 8th day of MDS, and history does not support Stocks market explosion here, but if we got much over the high of yesterday the only thing that would be good is to have a position one can hang on, cause SOONER OR LATER the BUY signal is coming on a down move.
13:29 ET, we have just hit the 5th on ESMINI and JPY. I think they will rest now.
20:22 ET, In retrospect the market has played game on all shorts. It got to FIB 50% few times and "failed" to suck in few more shorts and now it is knocking on the door of 50% retracement. It was hard to ignore markets desire to retrace at least 50% of the loss from last year, but system dictates the moves, while we dictate the size of the risk. So, be it. I am personally very comfortable with less than 30% short exposure, even though MDS maybe setup to really lose this time around. Buy this logic in the back our minds, we have suspended any further orders to SELL FOR INVESTORS, which ought to leave them with no more than 37% long, but staying there for now.
1:35 ET, I always emphasize the flexible mind and over extension in trading. So, what is an over extension? In individual terms it is a condition that makes one uncomfortable, induces fear, makes hard to sleep, makes one irritated. Flexible mind is the one that upon the earliest notice of these feelings cuts the position to the size where those feelings disappear. Anybody that lets the cycle of fear and irritation go on to more so, needs to be out of the market now and forever, until a trader couch has been found to help that person learn trade management and position control. There is no universal rule on this subject, cause every person has different levels of pain threshold. These ideas are articulated in every email I send to subscriber and should be adhered to.
62 comments:
buy QID 41.30's
Dear Lag, GOod Idea,
I have added a bit to my QID's yesterday
Good Trading
Boris
With NYA down and other indexes up that means institutions are selling to Joe Blow --right?
Dear Lag,
Looks like that to me.
MDS has same implications(:-
GOod Trading
dear boris
Dollar kills most of them but not all of them. remember which country has the strongest economy in the world :-)
sharon
Hi Boris & Lag,
Thanks.
Was away yesterday, but didn't miss much. Sold 1/2 dug and got more Qid at 41.18...
Boris, what are your thoughts on entering DUG?
Dear Sharon,
I know Israelis think they have the worlds strongest economy and currency.
I would love that to be the case, but I doubt. Cracks are begining to show and SHEKEL is not escaping downdraft today, just not as much, but it is known to be a bit out of synch often!
For all its worth I hope the strength continues, Is there something to the peace negotiations with Syria? I do not know. Something could be in the air.
At the same time the March low is holding!
Good Trading
Dear Penn, I do not have much of an opinion in the middle of the moves. But I thought it was a hack of sell when our First Annual AP was hit in OIL.
I have send special Alert that day.
I hope everybody got it.
You Dear Penn, know by now that Market is knot knowable all the time. Not to me, anyway. So, I reserve the opinions strictly when I think I "know"...
I happen to believe that energy will move lower with stop and go motion, but could have one last surge up into this mid summer. So, Trading is the thing to do. Due to the short history of it. I am not as well set up with ANnual APs on that security, so please use the USO as an imperfect guide. We do provide APs there daily and intraday as well as Annually
GOod Trading
Dear Hopper, all the right moves.
Who taught you man(:-
GOod Trading, Good To see you back
QQQQ between high 4th and 5th. With MDS on sell, Bought puts. Boris thanks for intraday data.
Dear Bob,
ENjoy,
I hope to see you take a bunch of money home this weekend.
Good Trading
Boris, the q's are past the 5th ap. do you have the next one if you don't mind. thank you, waldo
bought more qid
Dear Waldo,
I send you the DailyAPs
GOod trading
thank you Boris. waldo
Boris,
It looks like qqqq reach the 5th Daily AP. As I understand it is time to buy QID NOW, isn't it?
Alexander
Dear Alex,
within the limits of your exposure, I would say yes, even though, I would have been happier if you did this yesterday.
GOod Trading
Dear Waldo,
ENJOY. WELCOME
GOod Trading
something stinks in this market--we will see
I agree lag, the largest mkt in the world is the NYA and it's negative for now.
when they are in distrubtion phase they will want to sucker as many in as possible on the long side but makes us shorts very nervous. I am praying the MDS hits 14 of 14. waldo
Dear Subscribers,REaders,
Perfect time to add to the postions was yesterday as the market was around 1405 or so.
When dealing with managable positions, on is always in a "position" to take the advantage of those kind of moves. That is why the leverage is the undoing of the trader. Best trader is not smarter than anybody else. He/she just found the right size for their temperament and trading style.
That is all.
Good Trading
Received your update on EMINI's. What is it?
Author: Jim Sinclair
Dear CIGAs,
I received a very important call from a steel worker who just received a DEFICIENCY NOTICE from his pension plan. I understand that the Teamsters Union has sent out the same notice to its members.
I would like to add another item that needs to be attended to. Those of you that have the ability to withdraw from your pension plans do so immediately, hopefully at the last stated value as many of these entities are up to their nose in SIVs and multiple other forms of derivatives.
What a mess. Nothing has changed.
This type of a situation will help to increase the Federal Budget Deficit, putting more weight on the US dollar. What happens to the US dollar happens to gold inversely.
Posted On: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 10:36:00 PM EST
Dear Bob,
Update just says what it says.
I do not want to put this online.
Good Trading
Just keep positions managable and stay in them..
GOod Trading
Hi Boris and all,
I have posted a terminating wedge diagram for the $NDX, the top trendline of the wedge is unclear, but it looks like a bearish wedge to me..
Hope that helps..
Mark L.
sold rest of DUG
Dear Readers/Subscribers
JPY and ES MINI are both at 4th
Please short now with close stops, if you are light on positions.
Otherwise hold on managable positions.
GOod Trading
I am very worried by all the put buying today. The ISE index is currently 92. I was hoping they would be buying more calls than puts, not the opposite. This is not good.
Blaine
Dear Boris,
I think Sopitalists trying to get everyone long. I think you invented MDS to understand the Sopitalists and protect the little hard working guys.
Do you continue to beleive that May 2 could be a turn date?
Thanks for all you do!
Matt
wow !
Boris,
Shorted small lots, average is spx 1401, spx will be lower than 1401 in May
old john
Sell in may and go away.
Dear Matt,
I believe the way system worked( I hope it continues)
That indicates that SOPITALISTS are trying to get everybody long or there is too much put buying like Dear Blaine said.
In any case. I do not see how secondguessing the system is good. And that means to maintain all the times a position one can support without constantly questioning the system.
I hope that is understood by everybody or it will be hard to deal with "get rich quick" thinkers. Then the positions take over the system and system goes out of the window.
MDS had considerable drawdowns, this one is peanuts compared to 92 biggest loss that MDS bases its calculations.
Now, May 2 or even elongated cycle into 6-8 may develop, Hard to say. There was not one but cycle of 15 days in MDS history.
Hard to belive we are going to get one now, but there is always first time.
Good Trading
Dear John,
Thanks,
I did the same
Good Trading,
Hi Boris,
Sold other 1/2 of Dug and got more Qid.
I have heard of a double top but never a triple top...
Dear Hopper,
They will top till they find the suckers to go long.
Good Trading
Dear Hopper
or those that over extended themselves and will cover the shorts.
No, it must be clear, why the postions should be managable.
That way sopitalist always is dished at the top when he/she never expects a little guy to dish it to them.
Good Traidng
Boris,
You are correct; managing the trade by using small lots is the hardest thing to learn. Then , when you are losing, it is not an amount of dollars that will really bother you . Just a hard fact to learn.
old john
Dear John
The problem of small lots is high commission (If you have a minimum commission per trade)
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
I got news for you.
I trade for less than 3 in and out...
is that good.
I think so.
GOod Trading
Sharon,
I understand but I personally think that the costs out weigh the problems. Sometimes it is the 2nd AP. 3rd AP or even past the 5th AP. A lot of temptation to sell at the wrong time.
Scaling in is easier on my old nerves.
old john
mine is 15$ (Israeli broker) :-(
Can I send you an email for details about yours ?
Thanks
Sharon,
I am pretty sure Boris is using a very cheap one in Israel.
old john
There are some in US for 5 dollars a trade or 6.
Dear Sharon, My eamil is in the profile.
GOod Trading
Hi Sharon/All,
only to add some info: I trade by SaxoBank and buy/sell spread (for CFD) for SPX is 1 point. By CMC Markets, spread is only 0.5 point.
Good trading, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
Thanks that is a good one as well.
Good Trading
Curaki, John, Boris
Thank you all
Appriciate
An interesting note:
I work in the industrial engineering field in western Canada. Most of our work is in the oil sands (and gas, mining & pulp& paper). The company I work for has grown about 50% in the last 2 years, and could not hire fast enough. In the last month or two there has been shortage of work… Yesterday I went to an industry seminar and mentioned this there, they all said the same thing about a recent slowdown … it looks like a 2001 déjà vu.
Grasshopper -
Over capacity terminates every bull market. Over capacity is also what produces discontent and war.
Humans were not created to have leisure time. "Idleness is the devil's playground."
:(
Boris,
It is what it is. If I lose, I chose it. MDS will prevail ( if not this time, then the next).
My personal novice opinion is for a BS breakout tomorrow and then we will see. Everyone and there brother has 1410 as the breakout point.
By way, you obviously did not sleep much.
old john
Boris,
I still think that spx will be under 1400 sometime in May. I have a small position and tomorrow shall come -- God willing.
old john
Dear John,
Inevitables will happen,
MDS will lose once in a while and there is not a lot we can do about it. ON the other hand, Yes, it has a good chance of recovring most, if not all of the deficit of 20 points it is now.
More I observe thie market, thuogh more I get the feel that it wants to go higher, with some zig and zag though.
The real reason for it maybe the foreigners desire to buy USA on cheap and stronger dollar, while not so good for stocks in an intermediate run( like TINA told us) does create a mini panic to the Dollar.
I am confident of us finding a nice place to exit with a minimal or no loss. But we have to put all the facts to gether and see what has been powering the rally so far.
Yes, I still suggest that we do notting outside of the MDS dictates, but the size of the exposure is certainly in our hands.
GOod Trading Dear John.
I just started MDS calculations for us to have it tomorrow as early as possible.
Boris,
Since I had that disaster a while ago, I always look at my trade as what I can afford to lose. I am down now, but a comfortable amount so as not to force me to panic.
Market is strong because of end of and beginning of month. IRAs were taken out in april before the 15th, almost all people use mutual funds for IRAs. That is the money that is fueling this.
I feel more comfortable with this small loss on the short than panic buying tomorrow on a supposed breakout.
MDS will prevail in long term
old john
Boris,
You never mentioned the response to your lack of sleep.
old john
Dear John,
It really has nothing to do with the state of my mind and/or the market that I just got back up.
I do not know why, I got up again. Perhaps "subcontious mind" That I did not "finish the day" the way I was supposed to. I was tired and went to get a nap, but apparently fell asleep(:-
No, I do not let the market get to me. I am over that long time now, cause I learned to have positions I can live with. That is as simple as that.
Just as well, I can run the MDS Calcs and have it ready for the world tomorrow morning.
Thanks Dear John.
Good Trading
Boris,
Take care, it is almost my bedtime.
As for the markets, it does not bother me at all.
It is not like a matter of life and death
old john
Good Night Dear John
Good Trading
Hi Boris, sorry you did not sleep enough but I have been scanning charts on the 5 minute ti the daily and they all are showing negative divergence on all those time frames. We may head a little higher but sooner or later those neg. div. plays out.MDS probably has not seen bear market rallys which are more vicious than bull market rallys. I have been layering in short positions using options and the qid. next down side tgt for the qqqq is 45.60. That's my humble opinion. Waldo
To all Boris's members.
I would like to share with you one of my "secret" website that I have found. LISTEN to this guys every evening after market closed. They are also great "indicators" to MDS system and they bring excellent additonal value.
Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/inthemoneystocks
Waldo,
You are write. Next down side tgt for the qqqq is 45.60. We just need to patient and have enough "nerves" to hold the short positions on QID... :-)
Dear Waldo,
Dear Alex,
Thanks for you comments/insights.
Good Trading
Post a Comment