1384 1381 1378 1373 spx 1394 1396 1400 1405
10:02 ET, this decline should not be overly excting and somewhat expected, in light of the rally of last two days. Hence the sentence above on the open ( read it again please)
10:47 ET, Behind the scenes, I bought and sold three times, includeing when I first published this post. The reason is that I know MDS is on my side and if market wants to take a swipe at me so be it. But all three trades turned out profitable with few points
in credit. These are the games boys play. Many ask me how to play the APs, please see how! If you would like to do the points,clickme->TAILORED SERVICE
www.paypal.com just needs my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name boris chikvashvili
is what you need. Dear Reader I could write pages, but this one picture would aNULL all of it(especially considering my ENGLISH(:-). This is tells you what APS are and how they work.
12:48 ET, looks like we could watching Grass Grow for few more minutes(:-
13:53 ET, next turnup window is aroung 14:10 +-10
14:46 ET, Did we catch a rocket at 14:22 exactly in the window we wanted?
15:14 ET, Well, rocket may not have too much fuel. In any case I took 6 points from this rocket, bougth NQ 1988.25 and sold 1994. Not bad.
15:31 ET, I would like to ask you to lower expore and/or collect profits on any overexposure. Please.
Dear Reader, I do not know why, eight sense, maybe, but I do not expect tomorrow to be a good day, even as we may stay on the BUY, act accordingly. At least remove any extra positions.
I was able to get 18 NQ pionts from todays crazy chaotic moves in 4 trades in the market. Not bad for one days work. Now, remember, I do not trade this much any more, but today was a slow day with subscribers services and QA, so I seemed to have time and urge to trade(:-
44 comments:
FED keeps core-inflation with 2% interest rate and ECB keep inflation with 4% and this is called global economy. I like the american people for thier creative thinking : CORE-INFLATION :-)
-
This is called a global COLLUSTION their Sharon,
Why in the world ECB will have one mandate inflation watch and USA two mandates watch inflation and growth. HAHAHAHA...
It is all as it should be for SOPITALISTS to screw everybody else.
Good Trading
Sold one half of qqqq options for a +.55 cent profit. I still have other half of pos. in the qqqq and a small spx call pos. Thanks boris!
Hello,
missed the good opportunity to sell part of the position, so I leave it and trust again that MDS will give me the signal. Being busy with vacation arrangements,going with kids to Florida for 3 weeks, nice :-)
Good trading to everyone. I might be silent here but there is always time to pop by here and read all comments.
Tina
Dear Tina,
Sorry, you missed and yes, MDS will help you promise, or I will punish MDS, I can still do that(:-
GOod Trading
Boris -
The MDS update never did come through. I sent you my email.
Bris,
I bought the Qs also. Just for the day and just like last time. You taught me to look for any opportunity. MDS makes the difference.
old john
Dear John,
That is right,
I would never have thought of doing this if I did not expect ROBOT SELL DOWN THE ROAD.
No way, I am such a scared trader that there would be no money to convince me of doing that.
ONly the ROBOT could do it.
Good Trading
Boris when the q's go below 5th intre day ap how can we know what next ap is at. waldo
Dear Waldo,
Next APs are Daily! Right, that is where you , usually find them.
Good Trading
That would be a dollar lower from current price. There is no ap between 49.02 and 47.88. thanks, waldo
Dear Waldo,
There are, of course, the VOLATILITIY levels, but that comes in so not very often. Now the Q daily is far...
BECAUSE, yesterday WAS HUGE DAY FOR Q's. Take the clue from SPX, or INDU or something else.
Thanks Dear Waldo
ANd Very GOOD TRADING
Thanks for explaining that. Much appreciated. Waldo
Boris,
Qs have been a tight range for a while
old john
No sooner than I mentioned it and the Qs moved.
old john
Dear John,
That is what tight ranges are for(:-
They spur the moves...
Good Trading
Boris,
thanx
old john
Dear Subscriber,
Were there people who did not receive the Intraday Updates from the BULK emailer boris@borisc.com?
Please let me know
Good Trading
Boris,
thanx
old john
Dear John, thanks,
This is just from time FIB projections, some of the things you have learned from Miners book
GOod Trading
If it makes no lows there then what highs?
Boris
Looks like banks are on the verge here of breaking BUT very oversold
Dear Lag, All Readers, Subscribers, we may have gottern what we were looking for the low and turn at 14:20. If this holds we are moving higher.
Good Trading
Boris,
The rocket had slow burning fuel.
old john
Dear John,
YOu are right,
I missed the good move.
I need to be spanked(:-
GOod Trading
Boris,
I did also with the trade; took a small profit.
old john
Dear John,
At least we made money right.
What the hell. I still have MDS position alive.
GOod Trading
Boris,
Making money is better than losing money. I did ok. Another Bus will be along tomorrow.
old john
Boris,
What do you think about Fed governor Mishkin quitting? His term on the board lasted until 2014. There must be a lot of discontent at the Fed these days... No one wants that job, working for Bernanke, to be remembered as someone who helped usher in the Great Depression II? No thanks. He was always voting with Bernanke on all the rate cuts to date, but who knows what he really thinks. Now I hope he stands up and tells the truth about what is happening to this country... ha ha I crack myself up.
10 year bond over 4%. the market is waiting for rate increasing.
Dear Blaine,
I can tell all kinds of educated guesses and/or emotional staff, do not get me started(:-, but I will not do it at this time...
I know these people in their hearts know that they are not helping anybody and are contradicting their own being, by being where they are.
Do not you think FED knows that it is a toold to legitimzie the crime against SENIORS?
I sm sure HE/THEY do... Some of them have just developed skin thik anough not to care and, but at some point every human hearts and they must know they are doing ungreatful job for a lot of heartless SOPITLALISTS like they have become themselves.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Market told the BLUFF of the BERNANKE and his ILK and said you can lower the interest rates for you "friends" on wall street, but we will higher interest rates fo anybody trying to buy HOME...
They all get what they deserve, unfortunate bystanders, ORDINARY AMERCANS, are the ones that hurt most though from all the INSANITY/CRIME that goes on on WALL street all the time.
GOod Trading
Boris, Sharon,
If you like fractals, pull up a TNX chart from June 1984 to October 1987. It didn't take a large spike higher in rates to blow up stocks. Rates moved down from 13% to 7%. Then they moved up to 9%, held for a few months while stocks rallied, then peaked at 10.25% and broke down stocks.
If you look at the TNX chart from July 2007 until now, you notice the same pattern, except time/price are compressed. This suggests that we don't even need the TNX to be much higher than 4.5%-5.0% in order to break stocks this time. It doesn't make sense on the surface, but if you think about the historical amounts of leverage and derivatives in play today, it may not take a big move to crash...
Just my random thoughts.
Regards, Blaine
Dear Blaine,
Good Observations indeed.
That is why I do not have much belief in ELLIOTIOCIANS charting the DOW and SPX and all other things as bullish configuartion.
Can they come to our site and see the REALSPX? Does it have any bullish counts?
I am not ELLIOTICIAN, but sorry, even I can see that there is nothing bullish about this chart.
Good Trading
Mishkin is not quitting. He got fired. Fed is in trouble after robbing US treasury to help their banker buddies. The market is there to discipline any asshole, who thinks he knows better, and Bernanke will be no exception - neither was Soviet Union.
Dear Greenie,
Thanks for that correction. He was fired. I am not sure it that is correct or not and I am not going to demand the proof. YOu read more about this than I do, whatever you say is probably closer to be true...
I must say that I agree 100% with the FED essentially discrediting themselves, as theives , even though some in the media, dependent on their appearent supercapabiliites want to portray it differently.
Thank God We can think and speak up and intteligent people can make up their minds upon the results on on the fiction of FEDS usefulness.
Good Trading
Boris and all,
Maybe the Fed guy is having trouble sleeping at night after he has participated in these outlandish actions. Spoke up and was fired or quit, whatever.
No trading tomorrow, taking a couple of kids fishing for the day .
old john
Thank you Ben Bernanke, for making us eat Spam. WHEN WILL IT STOP!!??
"Sales of Spam — that much maligned meat — are rising as consumers are turning more to lunch meats and other lower-cost foods to extend their already stretched food budgets.
Spam's maker, Hormel Foods Corp., reported last week that it saw strong sales of Spam in the second quarter, helping push up its profits 14 percent. According to sales information coming from Hormel, provided by The Nielsen Co., Spam sales were up 10.6 percent in the 12-week period ending May 3, compared to last year. In the last 24 weeks, sales were up nearly 9 percent."
I suppose this trend will also make the govt's CPI lower because people are substituting Spam for steak... what a joke.
Blaine,
My mother used to ship me Spam when I was in Vietnam many years ago. Have not had it since, It is awful and not good for you.
old john
Dear Old John,
You are right, Spam is very high in sodium and saturated fat, with little or no vitamins/minerals. People would be better off eating fast food. Except fast food prices are rising much faster. As I note:
Jack in the Box raised their famous "2 tacos for 99 cents" to $1.49 and the Jumbo Jack jumped from $0.99 to $1.99. Those are very large increases on a percentage basis...
As soon as a six pack of Miller or Bud goes to $10, we will see riots. If Ben hits us there, it will be all out war in the streets! People are already drilling holes into SUV gas tanks and stealing gas. Credit card thefts are at all-time highs - hell, even I was a victim last month of magnetic strip cloning fraud. We are walking a razor-thin line between order and chaos. This country is speeding towards our own version of tiananmen square.
Stay strong, Old John.
Blaine,
I agree totally. It may be a very hot summer.
old john
Hi Boris,
Couldn't participate due to day job, but did get a little extra Qs the day B 4.
Am playing more with indicators to help pick which MDS days are better.
They showed yesterday as a better buy than today, and they show today as a better buy than tomorrow... but we shall see.
Dear Hopper, good to hear from you.
Keep up the good work.
Good Trading
Boris
I am 28% TWM and 34% DUG--so still have ammo
Post a Comment