Thursday, May 22, 2008

Attraction Points

COMING UP

1389 1387 1383 1379 $spx 1398 1400 1407 1408

If you went long on the open, please make sure you stop at the lows of the day for any over extension. For a smaller/manageable position do not worry, let it ride and build a larger position if we will have to.

OIL Annual APoints published below
72 63 50 29 WTIC 118 134 155 182 ( i went back for more precise quotes) todays high was just a hair aways from 134

( not to be reproduced under any circumstances, Property Of Anti-Soptialist)

29 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the top ticker on CNBC. It flashes the Oil and Gasoline quote with "America's Oil Crisis" in the top middle. All in orange! What a bunch of idiots. CNBC is nothing buy a sopitalist machine to steal people's money...

boris said...

Dear Blaine
You go that right.
PIMPS is the name for that is not it? Now this is a guy with a limited ENGLISH capability...
So, if you laugh... not too loud please(:-

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

Everyone is unusually quiet today.

old john

chronictown said...

I want to be short this market, however the "robot" says buy so i bought. watching the spx 1383 pivot. I think this is the line in the sand! Good trading! p.s. stops in place.

sharon said...

Dear boris

Thanks for your answer on possible investment for month ahead. I need somewhere to put the money with small interest (cant trade during the start of june) . stocks are too risky without close watch.

I am still with MDS today. if you paid for it, at list use it :-)

Have a nice day everyone.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Dug is coming to life here---was starting to sweat so I knew it was near

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks for breaking the quite(:
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Chronictown,
How many times I said the same thing...

No way to fight the machines.
They just do not get tired
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Thanks I can see a lot people in the same position. Well, count me among similar situation.

Now, I believe that slowly, but surely the rates will rise, espcially after July, so hang on , find short term money markets or CD's and stay with it for next 3-5 months then the rates could be good enough to stay short term...

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
I believe the top ( at least local) in ANTIDOLLAR is working as scheduled
Good Trading

sharon said...

thanks boris

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

Seems we got a bit of a reprieve from dollar debauchery during the european session, right on your cue....I guess I was too pessimistic the other day..
But will the dollar start getting some real traction here? Or is that flat scenario looking large now to you?

xerxes

boris said...

Dear Readers, Please note the OIL Annual APs for 2008. First time published here.
Personal Use only

GOod Trading

boris said...

Deaer Xerxes,

All we can do...

Be prepared for the worst and the best, will do some good if it comes(:-
We can not do better than this, except go with the punches and call them on turn at a time. HUH... this is becoming hard , I know...

I am with you if it helps at all

Good Trading

tim9lives said...

My Friend Dear Boris,,,I have a question.
Because we are predicting higher rates in July,,,,then do you think to SELL the Dec/08 or March/09 EuroDollar Futures would be a way to go in order to play the interest rates. I have never traded this,,so am not too familiar with it.
Not Euro FX,,,the( Euro Dollar--GEZ8,,GEH9 )
Thanks -Tim

boris said...

That certainly will be one way Dear TIM...
I would like for you to wait for confirmation though( I propmise, I will announce the start of interest rate rise(:- )

Now, meanwhile, if the price is not an issue and Interest rates matter most for you. Please buy your HOME within next 3-4 months

Good Trading

tim9lives said...

Believe me Dear Boris,,I have no Debt,,,house paid for and have another commercial property,,,neither have any mortgage,(and I drive a 20 year old Mercedes Benz diesel),,but I was seriously thinking about selling commercial property because of the real estate problems in the USA. However,,,then the problem becomes where does one put the money,,,because there is not much safety out there. One can buy physical Gold,,,but even that is a hassle.
So even though real estate may loose some value,,,it will always have some value. One can not loose all their money in real estate. Yet look at Enron,,,and even Bear Stearns.
Investments we thought were safe,,,are loosing safety every day. This is a very tough market,,,these are difficult times IMO,,,,and they may get much worse.
I will wait to hear from you on interest rates,,,Thanks again--TIM

ssny2004 said...

Hi Boris,

I have not received the updates for the past 2 days, could you kindly check to see my email is in your list please, email is reinalliance@gmail.com

thanks!
Neil

boris said...

Dear Neil,
Welcome back.
I know you.
What in the world is going on?
I am not finding you on any list.

Have we been using the different name for you.

Please remind me your email and name over at bchikvash@aol.com
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Neil,
I know what happened.
Your are in the list with the original email that did not work for us.
I will instantly replace it with

sunil...

Goodness! that I thought it was something worse.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Good To hear you are settled on the HOME front. I was speaking out loud for all the readers, as you gave me nice opportunity to do so.

Thanks and God Bless you
Good Trading

sharon said...

very tricky market.

Dear boris, have you seen MDS cycle of 1 day? what was the minimum?

thanks

sharon

Howard said...

Hi all,

Are we looking at a bottom now or is Dow and SP doing a bearish wedge short term?


Thanks,
Howard

boris said...

MDs Average has been 6 days and minimum was once 1 day and couple times 2 days.

Dear Sharon.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Howrad,
One of the most dangerous days in the MDS cycle is the first day of the signal. It seems to most often go against the signal. We did not have much of that today, but a small excursion down to the low od Yesterday.

We could break down here and go for the lows into Next Tuesday or so, Or just meander a bit for couple days and go higher. Or just go higher from here.

ANything can happen. I think most likely scenario is for the market to meander for today and perhaps tomorro and rise int next TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY...

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Scale in and be patient.

old john

ssny2004 said...

Hi Dear Boris,

You are a very kind man, bless you :)

While I have not posted must, I am on your blog multiple times a day

Email: sunilny007@yahoo.com or reinalliance@gmail.com

I continue to follow all your posts closely

Thanks again!
Appreciate it

boris said...

Dear Neil,
YOu are very welcome

Good trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Night my Dear Friend.
Good Trading