
MDS will, now, be often featured before 17 May subscription Deadline, courtesy of current subscribers and mine. To make it sure that people understand what it is and how to work with it. So, how does one get MDS? clickme->MDS ServiceI would like to address currency players here. I would be careful with European Currencies ( EURO/SWISS especially) for next month or so. They have moved too far on the actions/words of the Stubborn Dear Trische, who in my opinion brought a bit of disarray to EUROPEAN manufacturing business. But At the same time, I expect them to resume the upwards march against JPY and GBP and others in couple months. Ok, perhaps I was not clear above. What I say is that EURO/SWISS will resume their climb higher against all currencies within next 6-9 months, but they will do that faster against GBP abd JPY ( within couple months).
For Asset Picture. My morning start there, yours too?
To me all asset oscillators seem to be tired or close to being there..
To me all asset oscillators seem to be tired or close to being there..
21 comments:
Dear Boris
Since you are starting to fee for the service (I think this is a good action, since it will enable you offering better service) I think you should make this site more professional.
Some of the people, who surf here, have limited technical trading experience (some of them have none). I think you should publish some test cases of day trading or MDS cycle trading which explain to your users (by screenshots and text) how to use the Apoints based on the behavior of the stock/index chart. For example you can show all quotes of the index during the day and explain when to take an action (Buy/Sell) and in what quantity. In the example you can use 1000$ cash and show the amount of gain in the end of the trading session (considering there is no trading commission).
I think it is all about selling the idea and method for people who are not sophisticated and educated as some of the members in this site.
This is just and idea. Keep writing your interesting knowledge here.
Thanks for everything
Sharon
Dear Sharon
We are trying to expand the reach of this site and we are planning things.. shshshsh... do not tell anybody!
I really appreciate your participation, which has added to this sites aggregate IQ immensely.
Thanks you for the ideas.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
from the first picture I can see you started trading MDS from September 2006, not 2007. Am I right?
Good trading, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
I better redo that picture. It is incorrect, Thanks for reminding me my own chart(:-
Thank god I have people as smart as you on my board.
Good Trading
Boris,
Good morning , back today
old john
Good morning Boris and all, Boris I would like to sign up for the quarterly offer service for 150 per quarter but kind of lost on how to do this. I have a paypal account but always in the past when I subscribe to something it is really easy. How do I do this with you. thank you my friend. waldo
Dear Waldo,
It is very easy.
Just give them my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name Boris Chikvashvili
Good Trading Dear Waldo and
thanks for you contribution to the better functioning of this site.
Really thank you.
GOod Trading
Dear John,
AM I GLAD to have you back(:-
Of course, silly me.
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
what are the chances for GBPUSD to go above 2.00-2.01 area (your thoughts)? Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan, I think not much, but it is not less than 30%.
I would say that staying there for more than a week has an estimated probability of 15% no more.
GOod Trading.
Hi Boris/All,
oscillators file updated.
Good Trading
Ivan
Dear Ivan, Thanks
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
I am trying to be currency player.
In your main post you give some ideas for European currencies (EUR, CHF). I suppose you think we could have some correction move in EUR, CHF against USD in this month (EUR, CHF up against USD). But second part of your paragraph I didn't understand. Please, could you give us little more explanations.
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
All meant there is the while EURO/SWILL will resume their climb against all currencies (USD included) within next 6-9 months, they will do that faster against GBP and YEN ( within next couple months)...
Good Trdaing
Dear Boris,
Great morning to you.
Always happy to visit your site:). A good way to start the day.
Good trading to you.
Bert
THanks Boris, it's clear to me now.
It could be good trade to go long GBPCHF for next 1-2 months.
Good trading, Ivan
Dear Bert,
Always happy to see your "always happy" self here.
Man you got the great way of greeting.
Love you brother(:-
GOod Trading
Dear Ivan,
I would not want to put too much money in that trade,
But I would not want to do the inverse trade AT ALL!
Good Trading
Sold 1/2 DUG for 5% gain
Dear All,
You could buy a cheap put on the qqqq at this attraction point and make a little today. I'm already short to my personal limit.
Matt
Dear Matt,
thanks for you advise, Good One...
Please join us in uppermost POST
GOod Trading
Post a Comment