Dear Ford, Comments on Gold, chart above Ejnoy

Comments from Mark A. Lytle:Hi Boris, This is my rough Elliot wave count for the $SPX..I believe we are in wave 4 of the move uo from 2002-2003..The big crash is a couple or few years ahead when we complete wave 5...My personal guess as to year of the top is 2010..but who knows? Regards, Mark L.


Comments from Mark A. Lytle:Hi Boris, This is my rough Elliot wave count for the $SPX..I believe we are in wave 4 of the move uo from 2002-2003..The big crash is a couple or few years ahead when we complete wave 5...My personal guess as to year of the top is 2010..but who knows? Regards, Mark L.
Dear Readers, The National SOPITALIST Casino is now closed for weekend. We had few short attempts and one small loss -3c. This is smaller than grain of sand compared to money we made in the drop and rise from 19Jul to 18Aug and up to 15Sep.
Actually I am even more proud that with the HUGE difficulties of bridging across the political views and divides, race and wars, we have been able to discuss and agree and disagree on issues that would not even be discussed in other blogs/events. I sincerely hope that with all the differences we have ( this is an international site like any other) we are able to see the real goal, exposing SOPITALISM and helping poor people. Thanks you all for active participation. Good Trading
With regard to the graphs above, I look at my graph of DEFLATEDSPX and I do not see what is visible on Marks' chart. I see, perhaps an ABCDE completed June this year and Market is down for good from there. EINSTEIN was right, it is all relative. So, what do you need to do to see an alternate picture. Just leave USA for a while...
Dear Nikolay, see the chart of $XEU , you requested in the post below.
8 comments:
Dear Boris and all
of interest i think re: financial astrology and pluto's transit thru capricorn starting in 2008: >>Pluto will be in Capricorn 2008-2023. In the past 200+ years, equity markets have made all-time highs as Pluto entered cardinal signs But then suffered huge losses while still in that sign, to their 72 and/or 90 year cycle troughs. Most of the time these indices have lost 80-90% of their value from the highs that preceded it.<<
that tracks well with the 5th wave unfolding now.
amazing 2008 is right around the corner.
jeffrey
Dear Boris,
Thank you for maintaining the decorum on this board so well that we can continue our civil discourse. I enjoy interacting with people here.
I did not get time to write about Israel Shahak in the previous thread, and instead am writing it here. Here is the description of Israel Shahak from Wikipedia.
"Israel Shahak (Hebrew: ישראל שחק, April 28, 1933 – July 2, 2001) was a Polish-born Israeli Professor of Chemistry at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, the former president of the Israeli League for Human and Civil Rights, and an outspoken critic of the Israeli government and of Israeli society in general. Shahak's writings on Judaism have been the source of considerable controversy."
He was a holocaust survivor (although his father died), who moved to Israel in the early days, but slowly got disillusioned with the concept of Israel. He doctored at Stanford and then became professor of chemistry at Hebrew university. In his free time, he extensively studied Jewish history from original sources, and wrote few books. Those books present an historical viewpoint that is different from the official line that you are used to hear, and if you read those books, you may not remain as big supporter of Israel as you currently are.
Anyway, I hope you do not mind alternate viewpoints, if they are critical of commonly held beliefs. So, I recommend you his book titled "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight Of Three Thousand Years".
G.
Dear Greenie,
I am biggest critic of israely society. I write everyday in GLOBS and if you just GOOGLE "boris chikvashvili" you will see the subjects I touch.
Yes, I am hard on ISRAELY SOPITALISTS even more.
And please reread the item 2. from thoughtful minds.
So, you know I am a hard man to please, as far as honesty goes.
But when it comes down to a treath to nation. Please do not get me started again(: :).
Good Trading
Dear Jeffrey, do you imply that we are going to see something similar that happened in 1917, 90 years ago?
Good Trading
I find it amazing that nations seem to have personalities like individuals.
Please indulge me but you may not agree.
To an outsider we see the US as more Jewish than Christian.
The US seems to be more "an eye for an eye" than "turn the other cheek".
The US sees the death penalty as a just retribution, it has had a civil war where killing your own population is just, and attacking other nations preemptively is fair game.
None of this is Christian and I can understand the "Great Satan" tag.
It is a bit sad as the US has done much in a constructive way and its people are considered by all that interact personally as generous and hospitable.
Currently it seems to have developed a paranoid attitude.
Europe has lived with terrorism for eons and has coped, and has seen the futilty of war and is reluctant to go down that path again.
I hate to say it but the US population as a whole seems so ignorant of the rest of the world and equally ignorant of history.
Perhaps that is understandable when you are THE super power.
Boris, you have said there are just wars, and maybe there are, in defence, but can't we at least try to move ahead, or are we just doomed to repeat the carnal actions of the past.
Sopitalism as you call it says that the US is far from an egalitarian society and while rampant capitalism is a boon to riches in a boom/bust way, the cronyism is ultimately a destructive mechanism, and should it become extreme is not unlike that that leads to revolution or uprising from the peasantry.
Dear Voltaire,
I do not call what USA is doing in IRAQ a just war. It was just when it began hitting those that hit us. I do not think anymore. You blow your enemy and leave it in shock, but do not try to change , reconstruct them.
This reconstruction suits SOPITALISTS and I do not like it. I has no just part to it all. And Yes, SOPITALISM could nor proceed without a SUPERPOWER my country USA leading it, any and whatever way it can. Now, do not get me wrong, I do not think either EUROPEANS or AUSTRALIANS or any of the ANGLOSAXON world are "really" against it. Population at large , yes, just like in USA, but SOPITALISTS of all the world are the same.
Tha includes PUTIN and JIBAO and others who, either benefit immensely directly or indirectly from the BOOM produced by the war among other things.
I do not know how to prove or refute any of the accuasations that entire 9/11 was planned and executed by SOPITALISTS. I can not get into somthing I can not prove to myself, clearly.
But USA was attacked on 9/11 and it had to do something to blow the enemy.
Unfortunately, it has ( by design or by flow of events ) evolved into where we are now.
I created this site to make people aware that all of these alternative thoughs possibilities exist. And nothing , nothing at all will be impossible to expect from the SOPITALISTS.
I am with you on that.
We can move, where, SOPITALIST are in charge. Where can we , ordinary people move.
I start to make people aware that the follow the money. That, unfortunately leads to Bad places all over. I hope to wake people in USA/ISRAEL , world ( via my site). But one thing I can not and will not tolerate, dishonesty in interpreting what the intentions of some people are.
We seem to have a new BOOLY born , IRAN, and the world is not much better for it. If USA is big satan and ISrael a little satan, then the IRANIANS must be considered MID-SATAN?
As I said, anybody can refute the wrods, but nobody can refute the deeds and IRANIANS are not acting innocent. Are they provoked, sure they are...
We live in the dirty world and we can not close our EYES to it.
At least USA is "reconstructing" SOPITALIST IRAQ ( as much as we do not seem to like it)
But what is IRAN constructing by not recognizing the UN recongnized country and calling for its elimination as JEWISH ENTITY?
As I said , I do not know, perhaps AH-JIHAD is just another SOPITALIST as bad as USA ISRAELY EUROPEAN or AUSTRALIAN, it would not surprise me. World needs tools to keep honest people lie you and me gusessing and there counterparts in IRAN too , who need to be guessing. I guess that what the govenments are designed for ( to keep thier populations guessing and inslaved).
But can these "GAMES" if that is what they are, get out of hand?
Could have NUCLEAR threat of USSR in 1973-1979 have gotten out of hand? Was it real? or just served SOPITALISTS on both sides of the IRON curtain. I have guesses not proofs.
The bottom line is I do not know who is really doing what, and I suspect there maybe GROUPS of SOPITALISTS whe may not end up on the same wave and bring the final blow to this earth.
At least with ONE SUPERSUPERPWER, if it could last, one has a chance for SOPITALIST peace...
GOod To share with you thes thoughts.
Dear Voltaire,Readers,
We may have not touched much on the role/desires of "moderate/sopitalist" arab countries. While people, mistakenly in my opinion, think that ISRAEL will be first casualty of STRONG POWERFUL IRAN, and USA is in ME to defend Israel, I believe this thinking lacks debth and breath.
The first casualty of STRONG IRAN will be ARAB-SOPTIALISTS. They are the one's that have and pay for protection money to USA. They are the onces looking for USA and tacitly ISRAEL to help them keep the IRANIAN BOOLY in check. The same was the case with IRAQ, QUWAIT anybody?...
Yes, only myopic peole can not see the bigger picture of what is going on in MEast.
FIRST and FOREMOST USA is defending the $3 gaz price at the pump. It would be much higher, when/if IRAN took over SAUDIA, HUH...
All the pacifist out there, note that you can not be pacifist when you can not fill up the gaz tank to go to work. USA is a wast COUNTRY. Take the wheels away and you killed the biggest economy of the world.
With all my heart I despise the SOPTIALISTS, but I am not stupid enough to know that the world is very complex and ANARCHISTS and PACIFISTS are sure are lunatics/utopists, who have no prayer.
Who are ready to pull out stupidest arguments of why USA is in MEast. Well, listen to ALCAIDA it tells you why USA is there. OIL. OK, that is what my country got used to have cheap, and for my countrymen to think that USA is there to defend ISRAEL, botders with stupidity of highest degree, when the real reason is that we in USA and everywhere love our wheels.
Good Trading
Post a Comment