Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thanks For Being With Us

Dear Readers, The National Casino is closed for today. Appreciate the active participation. Another attempt to take short positions was foiled by SOPITALISTS. Well, as long as they can not take my money, I do not care what they do... Well, you still want to be trader or settle for Investor. In your place I would... go for INVESTOR(: :)
Good Trading
04:32 ET We thought $US will bottom last couple days. After SWISSY hit 116.50. We think we did it again?

3 comments:

john said...

Boris and all,
I really do not want to sound like a conspiracy nut but this thing will keep going until Hillary is in. Pull backs but no crash.
Almost a monarchy now.
Bush to Clinton to Bush to Clinton.
Makes me sick.
Old John

indextrading said...

I closed the short position with a minimal profit.
Price pattern gave me the impression of a move down and eventually it happened but with very limited momentum.
We may still have a massive sell-off but I decided to reduce risk and close the trade.

I may re-short the market when we break down. Meanwhile I am neutral.

boris said...

Dear John,
I could not agree with you more.
MOnarchy, you said. I said Dynasty in my article on safehaven. ONly banan republics would have presidents come out two families for 20 years now ( starting from BUSH 1).

Put me in the same list where you are man.

Good Trading