Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our Name Has Changed


Dear Readers Our Name has changed, We are now called SOPITALIST. Now, Dear readers, I looked a bit more and found that the CITADEL of "FREE" CAP(SOP)italism that Wikipedia is , it has so many SOPITALISTS supporters ( see list of donors), no wonder they shake in their boots seeing the word SOPITALISM. They were so smart to say that "moral hazard better describes what SOPITALISM implies". You are the judge, who am I, I just understand 9 languages, but to not know any(: :)
Dear Jim Rogers, Nice man, I learned a lot from you, So I owe you one or two or SOPITALIST. You know what I mean, On Bloomberg You said many times, that what FED/USA Government was doing was not CAPITALISM ( must allow failures). Well, Dear JIM, instead of saying "this is not CAPITALISM" you could just say, this is SOPITALISM, we have been thought to think POSITIVISM hahahaha...

12 comments:

indextrading said...

Good luck with the new name.


I forgot to update here that I am short.

boris said...

Dear Indextrading,
Good Luck with your shorts.
Good Trading

Mark Peltier said...

Hi Boris,

I don't know if this person has been mentioned before on your blog, but I am wondering if you are aware of who Dr. Ron Paul is?

Mark P

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris,
Welcome back from the vaccation and good luck with our Sopitalist.

I think the markets here are moving on the expected direction and giving a potential top on Oct 5th before correcting sharply into Oct 28th.

So US mkts. might follow the same dates approximately.

Also another interesting thing i read over the weekend was the post from Tim Wood on Bernanke's speech in 2002.

You can follow this link
http://www.federalreserve.gov/
boardDocs/speeches/2002/20021121/
default.htm

Where in Bernanke states...

"
if financial conditions change rapidly. And at times of extreme threat to financial stability, the Federal Reserve stands ready to use the discount window and other tools to protect the financial system, as it did during the 1987 stock market crash and the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. "

"
as suggested by a number of studies, when inflation is already low and the fundamentals of the economy suddenly deteriorate, the central bank should act more preemptively and more aggressively than usual in cutting rates. By moving decisively and early, the Fed may be able to prevent the economy from slipping into deflation, with the special problems that entails.”

Also few weeks back, St. Louis Fed Governor William Poole said they wouldn’t cut the Fed Funds rate before the next FOMC meeting on September 18 unless there were a ‘calamity.’”

So there is BIG TROUBLE in my opinion and after a PANIC fall in October, we could hit new highs into the year end with TECHS. leading the rally.

Regards
Your friend from India

cobbense said...

Boris,

Just for fun, did you know that the Swedish word for garbage is "sopa", pronounced something like "soupah"?
"Sopitalist" in Swedish would mean something like "garbage capitalist".

Good luck with expanding the English language, I for one have tried to do that for the Russian language, having created the word "perenadoest'" by combining pere-, na-, and doest'. The meaning is of course supposed to be something like "eating enormously extremely way too much"

Now I know Putin is trying to keep the Russian language pure, so I just hope he has not already sent out a hit man to get me.

Regards,

boris said...

Dear Mark,
Yes , I know Mr ROn Paul, he is running for president is not he?

He seems to be a honest man...
But it takes dishonest mechanism to become US president these days...
So..

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Analyzer, thanks for your post, interesting and looks close to one of my possible outcems for the market. Let us see how it develops.

If/when you have the chance please give us as much/little as you can about your source for your forecast.

Good Trading Dear Analyzer, ACHA!

boris said...

Dear Cobbense, Funny, I am already "peregruzen", Overloaded, of course, in RUSSIAN.

Good Trading

VOLTAIRE said...

I do wonder about Sopitalist.

There is no dictionary reference.

Boris, I know your English spelling lacks a little.

What is the root to this word?

Is it it Soph as in sophistical as in "plausible but misleading"?

Perhaps it has a Russian root word that we don't recognise.

Whatever, it sounds like it should be a word so i have no problem with it.

aaaaaaum said...

Dear Waldo, When you see your Mom, ask her to be happy for herself and for you. You also be happy for her and for yourself. Tell her we are beings of living light. We do not die!

boris said...

Dear Voltaire,
The SOPITALISM is defined in our vocebulary serach SOPITALIST at our site.

It comes from SOCIALISM for RICH(CAPITAL) therefore
it spells SOPITALISM=SO(cialsim)+(ca)PITALISM.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear aaaaaaum
AMEN, all for that.

Good Trading