Dear Voltaire, We are so appreciative you contributions. We got couple very nice guys from Australia, You and Dear Jebuskrite I find honored to be your host.
Your info may indded be invaluable. Let me research it some.
Dear Voltaire, My preliminary research definitely shows the tendency of AU market preceeding the USA market. I ca not yet verify the correlation percentage, cause I first need to paust eh question correctly. I.E. What do I see a correlation. 1) move from open to close. 2) move from low to high 3) just a close
Later on I hope to do more research, meanwhile we can all be thankful to you for pointing someting so useful
7 comments:
Boris,
It was great. especially the option talk. had to bring out my old McMillan on Options and read it with the commentary. great
Old John
Along for the ride!Thanks to all. This blog is alive!Town of chronic......
Dear John,
You can not go wrong with McMillan and US.
Love you John,
Good Trading.
Dear Chronictown,
Enjoy
Great to have your company as always.
GOod Trading
For some reason the Aussie market is a great predictor of US action to follow.
Today we had a gap up open but finished down.
Correlation is maybe only 90% but a warning.
Dear Voltaire, We are so appreciative you contributions.
We got couple very nice guys from Australia, You and Dear Jebuskrite
I find honored to be your host.
Your info may indded be invaluable.
Let me research it some.
Good Trading
Dear Voltaire, My preliminary research definitely shows the tendency of AU market preceeding the USA market. I ca not yet verify the correlation percentage, cause I first need to paust eh question correctly. I.E. What do I see a correlation.
1) move from open to close.
2) move from low to high
3) just a close
Later on I hope to do more research, meanwhile we can all be thankful to you for pointing someting so useful
GOod Trading Dear Voltaire.
Post a Comment