Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thanks For being with us

Dear Readers, Appreciated everybodies contribution. Expected a slow day. Got a bit more, but up nevertheless. National Casino Closed For Today. Looks like we are following both of the WHITE/YELLOW BRICK ROADS, see "October 21 Again"... Looks like it will all be decided at the finish line. Are the gages going to stand at STRONG SELL on the DAY? We shell see. Stay tuned the Superbowl is around the corner

10 comments:

mlytle said...

Boris,
just curious, When I look at your graph, the blue line that is called "buy average" looks like it occassionally shows divergences ahead of the move itself...Have you noticed this also?

Regards,
Mark

cezarfi said...

Dear Boris,
thanks for being there when we want to hold somebody´s hand.
Ever thought of changing Boris to David? By any chance, do you have a sling at home?
very best rgrds
Istvan

gorli said...

dear Boris, what is your opinion about the British Pound? it had a Gann High anniversary on 09/08. is this a significant top?
gorli

Edwardo said...

The Superbowl? What do you mean?

VOLTAIRE said...

Boris

Your charts are great but a bit obscure for mere mortals.

If you used a right hand scale for the actual market on the spreadsheet it would make it larger and more meaningful to look at.

The chart with the light blue average is hard to see and some deeper colour would help.

Far be it for me to tell you how to present your work and I know it probably looks fine to you.

I don't suppose you wish to share how you derive your figures. I wouldn't, lol.

I am also interested in your white/yellow line prognostication.

When are those lines set in concrete and do they change with current action?

Are they based on the history of market cycles or what?

What is the time frame that is input to the projection and when can the model be considered invalid?

Many questions and perhaps ones you wish to keep to yourself.

Whatever, I value your work and don't miss a word from you.

boris said...

Dear Voltaire,
Not probelms, I will answer what I can.

Yes, charts can be improved. The time and effort, that I do not have. Snowed in as it is. I shell try though.

Believe me I am aware of the shotrcomings and thanks for reminding, pointing to me...

The Forecast Graphs ( YELLOW/WHITE lines) they are based on QUANTUM ENERGY FUNCTIONS DERIVED FOR EACH SECURITY( YES, I was a QUQNTUM PHYSICIST BEFORE I WAS ANYTHING ELSE).

Frankly, I do not know when will they bi invalid and I still do not know why are they valid... So often. Especially at critical junctures. One of those light bulb discoveries , which is not 100% at all. But tell that to people who have seen JULY to SEPT so far...

My pressure graphs are simple numbers of stocks that are ready to jump up and the stocks to dive down. So, 20( scaled perhaps) in buy pressure means there is a 20 stocks ready to jump up.

The concepts "ready to jump up/down" are proprietary.

Thanks for your participation and you certainly do not seem to lack good ideas yourself.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Mark, yes it is an Oscillator, just 20 day AVRG of the BUY pressure line.

Correct. It being high for SPX especially, makes it hard to call the down moves at this point.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Istvan,

Appreciate the kind words.
Yes, I dedicate myself to help the poor and meddle class ( can not prevent SOPITALISTS watching us at this point either).

I was born that way , lost it at some point and thanks GOD regained it again.

Having being gifted by allmight with the COMBO of talents and desire I set the golas for myself to help you, my family and friends
to better you as a trader as a person and as socil beast.

The one with thighest authority will be the final judge if did it the way I should have.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear GORLI,

Pleas search "Brutish" on this site you will see how we predicted death of "brutish pound" at 2.06 or thereabouts. Well, it happened.
It could go there again by next PASSOVER March 2008.

Good Trading

boris said...

Edwardo , my Dear Friend.
By SUpoerBowl I mean the Time Frame Sept 18 - Oct 21 ( Early Nov?).

Something tells me we are going to be living interesting times.

Good Trading