What is up. DId your questions get answered. How are you doing? Dear Waldo, Can you warn us next time you decide to Make Chili? We can all buy the SPX futures on that day(:::::::::::::::)
Uramium Watchers, better start, at least , nibbling at MGA/LAM
MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE LIMITS POST, THAT IS WHERE WE ARE APPENDING JD,MY STAFF,
2:55 ET Here is my quick call, Q's triple (5 min bar) top. Sell Now buy/repurchase above Triple top if you must. Maybe too late got 16 c away from the limit. Up to You.
15:25 ET Q's near highs again, does not look like it wants to give up anything
15:29 ET Has anybody noticed the TWIN evil Sisters JPY/CHF on leash?
15:59 ET Q's Completely and thoroughly Recovered , Near Highs Clsoing
16 comments:
Yes it did Boris and thank you. Making chili for supper and not paying to much attention to mkt today.
NAZ 50 DMA= 2594.5
Jim
Dear Waldo, I smell it across 8000 Miles.
GOod Trading
Since you can smell it across the pond, I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.LOL More serious note, the gap got filled on the q's today.
Well, Dear Waldo, Gages Knew it all along.
Thanks
GOod Trading
Looking to SHORT:
2601 51 sq.
Jim
Boris - must thank you. Your gages kept me off the short side today. However, looking for a daily top around 3pm (EST), and will go home short the brokerages. GS seems to be lagging today. Expect large down rest of week.
SHORT at 13312
Dear Billy,
Thank you for being with us.
I do not like to interfere with one's thinking.
Just a single fact, while I could understand quick short term excursion, The gages are just getting started to tell us a 2-4 days upside.
Of course, we are all grown ups and make our own decisions.
I respect everybodies.
Good Luck, It may well work as long is it is not seen as big move down.
Good Trading
Thanks Boris, appreciate your input. However, I'm a stubborn SOB. In fact, I am looking for a large move down. By the way, I short using put options.
Dear Boris, close above 1466 would be very bullish. I don't like the volume, but I like the price. I'm wrestling with rule #2 today, but my calls are doing well. Seems like we are back on the white line path. Good Trading, Daveo
Dear Billy,
Love you whatever you do.
You are always welcome here, To find a support or resisteance to vercome. Whatever makes our engines going.
Pleasure to host you.
GOod Trading
Dear Dave, I hope you are right, so far it looks that way. Discipline does not come easy, but it gets easier with gages on your side.
Now options! being a shor term instruments, perhaps it is a good ide to cash them and take smaller actual position of the rest of the move. Depends how quickly are they losing time premium. Thoush.
Not recommending anything , just trying to list options.
Good Luck
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
I'm sitting watching the markets (and your site) as an investor, since I don't know enough to be a trader yet.
All looks good. Have 65% in in gold stocks and 10% in platinum and silver stocks.
As it seems like we are following the white line, so in a few days I be looking to sell most of my holdings?
Dear Hopper,
Congrats to you.
Please start selling off into the strength.
Promise me one thing though.
Never sell your core holdings of Physical GOld in 5/10%. Never.
Also, be careful disclosing too much of your holdings etc.
This site has many unwanted EYEs which is an unfortunate result of the fame we have attained. If you need to be more discrete do not hesitate to email me.
Good Trading
Thank you Boris
Post a Comment