Dear Readers, The National SOPITALIST Casino is closed for today. Appreciate the active participation. No opportunities today, just as well, who said we can not have fun without trading.
Dear Greenie,I was hoping you found in the link I gave you what is wrong with AHMEDIN-JIHAD.
OK,
1) There could be nothing wrong with you, but when BIG BOYS RUSSIA/USA are on your back...
2) It is unbelievable that in this day and age a COUNTRY leader comes out with a definitive Jihadist statement that said "ELIMINATE ANOTHER COUNTRY"
There is no precedent for this except HITLER's and you know what happened when the sucker was allowed to go on take initial sacrifices and then went on the mother RUSSIA itself. Thanks to the HERIOIC RUSSIAN peoples Stand he could not win. Nobody would bother to discuss him if only he parked his tongue in his own A. And not inflame.
You tell me you find it hard to believe that something is wrong with AHMEDIN-JIHAD?
Or perhaps you do not know that by UNITED NATIONS charter no member of that organisation can come out with that statement.
I hope you can bring me an argument for your disappointment.
Yes, I think ALCAIDA needed to be hit, but not reconstruction of IRAQ. I do not believe in this part of the war.
You disagree? would love to hear why?
AS FOR ME, WHEN/IF SOMEBODY THREATENS ME WITH ELIMINATION THEN HIS A IS ON MY BULLS EYE
The same sense of justice that makes me fight for honest CAPITALISM, is the one that will make me killer machine when threatened, I am no PACIFIST my friend. Readiness for just war and citizen protection is the only function that is legitimately governments. Should BUSH have been given sweeping war powers? Absolutely NIET.
Good Trading
3 comments:
Good morning Boris. I was away yesterday, but was just now reading the discussions in the comment section. So, what is wrong with Ahhadinijad?? Are you being an objective physicist in criticizing him, or just telling us what the sopitalists said in taking our country to war with Iraq after 9/11?
I am disappointed.
Dear Greenie,
I was hoping you found in the link I gave you.
OK,
1) There could be nothing wrong with you, but when BIG BOYS RUSSIA/USA are on your back...
2) It is unbelievable that in this day and age a COUNTRY leader comes out with a definitive Jihadist statment that sais "ELIMITNATE ANOTHER COUNTRY"
There is no precedent for this except HITLER's and you know what happened when the succker was allowed to go on take initial sacririficies and then went on the mother RUSSIA itself. Thanks to the HERIOIC RUSSIAN peoples Stand he could not win.
You tell me you find it hard to believe that something is wrong with AHMEDINJIHAD?
Or perhaps you do not know that by UNITED NATIONS charter no member of that organisation can come out with that statement.
I hope you can bring me an argument for your dissappointment.
Yes, I think ALCAIDA needed to be hit, but not reconstructin of IRAQ. I do not believe in this part of the war.
You disagree? would love to hear why?
Good Trading
Dear Greenie,
I am not telling you anything. Read the Deranged himself, read Rafsanjani read Homeini read the entire cast of degenerates. Do not read me. Read them.
When you read, then let me know if they are fanatics or what.
RAFSANJANIS words. ONE ATOMIC BOMB is enough to wipe out ISRAEL, REJOICE Iranians, we can not be wiped out but by many BOMBS.
Is this kind of people you want to have NUKES?
I am not sure where you are going.
If you think ALCAIDA or their KIND can come in my back yeard and kill my brothers and systersm and I am not going to react. I do not know what to say to you man. Just do not expect... Ok my friend and that is polite.
Did We prosecute this war the way we should have . No, hack no. Wipe your enemies of 3 million of thier friends and come back. They will be in shock for 40 years. Proof? look at Japanese. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. History may judge you right or wrong, but self defense is the first rule in this jungle still my dear friend.
Now, do you think I disagree with the innate feelings of arab masses, heck no. I am a wordly beast and understand why ALCAIDA has the feeling so being squeezed by SOPITALISTS internationally. But you want me to agree with their methods. Never man.
Forget this s...
GOod trading
Post a Comment