Thursday, September 13, 2007

PIcture Blurred





For Reading Charts, Search "ChartReading"
For Reading Limits, Search "LimitsReading"
Uranium Update, LAM up 10% MGA Meandering
Dear Readers, the picture painted by gages is blurred at this point. they do not know all the time either... But last time they knew was a BUY in SPX/Q and we are not at the SELL even in Q at this time. So the preference goes to the buy side till either we get the sell or we get a huge one day drop 1.5-3%. Summation line is rising and not in overbought zone that is OK for bulls too, at this time
Has Anybody Noticed, TNX( Interest Rates) jump, warned you yesterday...
Gold is moving lower, Warned Yesterday
Thus a glimmer of Hope For $US, for few days/hours?
8:10 ET Swissy/CHF is my next/current Love/Swiss Central Bank Raised IR's 2.75% ( Collapse Of Neo EURO(former communist) (Un)Real Estate NEXT Year?)
8:19 ET Kevin Below Claims the virus posted below is OLD, I do not know why/who's fraud is it though. I have not investigated it. Sorry, no time.
8:51 ET if GOLD reeneters 709/CASH and stays above, it could have resumed the move up

24 comments:

cezarfi said...

Dear Boris,
I would like to have your expert opinion backed up by your gaugs, about next week/month ahead. I can see 2 alternatives:
#1 The FED makes a huge cut (not very likely), everybody dancing & singing on Wall Street. The happy days of the 70s are her just around next corner, low $ value and 15% inflation. In that case we should all be long, at least until Nov.4th. (yellow line)
#2 The FED makes something but not as expected or nothing at all. The black swan will spread her wings. The Dow lost 22.6% of its value or $500 billion dollars on October 19 th 1987! Do you see minus15-25% before the end of next week? Or do you see a “slow” more even descent until the end of October (white line)?
Good trading
Istvan

boris said...

Dear Istvan, I see at this time what you see, the possibilties. Unfortunately Gages do not have a view byond 4-5 days ( they are swinger friend), so they will be asked when time comes. At this point though any of the things you described is possible.

Here is something that you did not it bring it up and that is no connection to FED.

How about external geopolitical/(un)natural event.

I am scared to even think about that and if that comes even with FED cutting some OF FED funds rate, in that context it may actually be interpreted as negative+.

I am not smarter than then the graphs I produce Dear Istvan.

Your interpretations have merit, I just added additional concerns. That is all I can theorize now about.

GOod to hear from you and Good Trading

cezarfi said...

Dear Boris,
thank you for your thoughts, exactly what I try not to think of. On the other hand as my grandma (grandma´s are grate) used to say:"better be afraid and ready, than scared".
good trading
Istvan

boris said...

Dear Istvan,
Yes , very, very wise grandma.

Good Trading

indextrading said...

Yes , I can also see much of an upside at the moment.

Though my long signal was issused about 2 days ago , it is still showing positive sentiment.

boris said...

Dear IndexTrader, Good To hear from yuo.
Thanks for you contributions.
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,
Good morning.
Old John

boris said...

Good Morning Old JOhn,
Good Trading

john said...

Question?
Why are the vix and s&p both moving up together? Just wandering.
Old John

boris said...

Dear John,
There is nothing wrong with this phenomenon.

Nobody said that the volatility should only rise when the stocks are moving lower.

It is true most of the time, but not always. People being anxious has many sources and do not always know what they are.

I am sure there is a reason for today. I do not spend time to
understand.

Someone may have futured or read, welcome to explain.

For us it is not that important.

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,
thanks
Old John

Sqroot said...

Good Morning Boris! Who would be buying here with so many unknowns, and the Fed around the corner? I can only think it is for distribution. Be ready to sell this rally when Jim or his little invisible friend JR, gives the word this morning. ;+)

boris said...

Dear SQROOT,
My expecation for today is kind of a slow day again. I could be wrong, of course, but if this is correct there maybe a potential to make a quick buck buy selling the rally today.

I a longer( than day) picture though, I am not selling yet.

Good Trading

Sqroot said...

What will happen next week? 1/4 cut is priced in and expectations are for 1/2. How can the market win? Half a point cut would indicate panic, 1/4 sell on the news. NO CUT would put a stake in the heart of GOLD and the market, but it would say things are not that bad, and after a dip, probably create a rally, $ would rally too. Bankers don't like gold signaling inflation, they need to get it down.
BTW IWM is negative with the broader market up right now, just like Monday when it lead the market down.
Just my 5c... (hey! inflation).

boris said...

Dear SQROOT,

If market can not win then it shell lose.

That is what could be my white line in "OCTOBER 21 AGAIN" ouline could be telling us.

We shell be wiser when just before we get there.

GOod Trading

Sqroot said...

That's right dear Boris, follow the white brick road !! ha

waldo said...

The price of oil and gasoline is going to cripple the u.s. They have stretched the rubber band as far as they can stretch it. To many min. wage jobs in the u.s. People can't make it here anymore. Only the rich can survive.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Unfortunately, you are so correct. You see this is exactly what I am trying to make people understand.
SOPITALISM is on the march to destroy the middle class( especially American Middle Class ) as we know it. And we become another bannana republic. One day I would not be surprised to see the DESPOTS come to govern our beautiful country.

These feel like final days ( could turn into years) where the final drop of blood is sucked out of Americans.

SOPITALISTS are making/made sure this will happen.

They have DUMED our sences and then ENSLAVED us with their DRUG/HAPPY/PROSTITUTE culturally and then BUY SLAVE MORTGAGES and low paying jobs MONETARILY.

That leaves nothing but turbulance for coming years. My friend.

SOmeone who has seen his( FORMER) Country destroyed already. It is easier for me to see how and why and perhaps when.

Sorry, really sorry for folks like you. You/we did not deserve it.
GOod Trading

waldo said...

China will be the one that takes over this country without firing a shot.They are Poisoning our children and our beloved govt.[ ha] is letting it happen. The U.S needs to have a revolution again and take back our country. I am 63 years old and I would voluntaire in a heart beat.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
It takes Younger people to join in such action and unfortunately they are either stuck in IRAQ or Looking for FUTILE education or otherwise discouraged and disorganized.

Demoralization is at such a high level that it may well take the Senior citizens uprising to spark the rest of the country into stopping the SOPTIALISTS in the final days of accomplishing their GOAL.Destruction of America.

Did you notice how REPS/DEMS both keep SS money locked up from us and spend freely till it has a purchasing power of ZERO if/when it is given to SENIORS.
AARP cares about cruses not SS.


Good Trading

waldo said...

You are so right Boris, this mornings unemployment figures just shows you the mentality of investors. Unemployment numbers up and the market likes it. This damn market likes it when people loses there jobs. What good does it for the fed to lower interest rates anyway, it doesn't get into the system for 6 to 9 months out. Recession is already here.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
This is an eduaction.
SOPITALISTS and Their Friends love when the things go down the hill.
Cause when the SPECULATORS, FRIENDS AND FEEDERS of SOPITALISTS , are loaded on the stocks, they will welcome any depreciation in $ ( reduction in Interest Rates) as they make money while you lose purchasing power. Of course they have put many of in the markets via IRA's so that we "would not mind" these machinations , you see...

GOod Trading

waldo said...

Thank you Boris, I guess I have got a lot to learn to be a trader or investor.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I wish none of this was true, but you see this is a norm, America, for a while, at least, was a place where you could see something different, something that looked like had a chance of not turning out this way. After 1970's the country is not the same anymore...

Good Trading