O RUT 769.93 - 795.400
N SPX 1520.00 - 1528.87
N QQQQ 50.36 - 50.71 ( probably too far?, 50.60like it) (51.2,51.21)
O GLD 69.80 - 70.50
O TSX
9:49 ET Initial very small short position in Q, possible with 10c stop from 50.60
9:53 ET, Drop Stops, at 50.60, exact top of today!
10:00 ET, STops at 50.55, Guaranteed Profits, free trade, those with large position collect 1/3 here, use profits to raise stop.
10:06 ET, Some of you are out. with profit, some in with stops above 50.60
You see the hazard of open book operation, we are an open book for SOPITALISTS TO GUN, US. I still have not figured what to do about it. They stopped exactly at 50.55, which in some ways implies, we need to get smarter. Like use mental stops, not placing stops, acting on them when the level reached... Try to beat them and collect some profits quickly and use the proceeds to raise the stops ( of course, you do not declare where that stop is) etc. Need to outsmart the SOPITALISTS, who think we are DUMB.
10:22 ET, We are all out now. Large Trader made money, small one even
Please, Dear Readers I am not pessimist or optimist, I said before these words are for losers to classify themselves. I am a realist. I love life and good things it offers and if we must be a RAT RACE running in the RAT race then at least remember that when you win some do not forget to save yourself and others from the total Degeneration...
14:56 ET Alert, 50.50 can be sold with 3c stop
15:00 ET stop 50.50 breakeven
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris,Hi JIM
Double Top at R 13866 SHORT.
Down wave accelerating after breach of 1521 39 sq.
Projected Lows this week:13315
2559
1465.35
Jim
9/24/2007 12:12 PM
15:30 ET out second time. Well, another unsuccessful entry. But who is counting. I do not. You notice every time we enter we have a capability to end up profitably or even. Which means that when we win and we win BIG ONES. it will be all profit. This is the only way to survive as a trader
26 comments:
Boris
I dont use options so a dumb ? for you.
Who or what causes a bad tick or a big tick up or down. Does it wipe out puts or calls? Does a high tick benifit up or down market for example? please explain --there have been a lot of them lately. Also sometimes they are removed
thank you
LAG
XBD breaking down badly. XBD has been a leader for last few days.
Dear LagScrew, see the response in Email, I will post it later
Good Trading
Good Morning to you too Dear Greeinie(: :)
Thanks
Good Trading
RUT, MID, SPX - all join. DJR not yet, but it showed its cards friday afternoon.
I expect NDX to go down today.
Good morning Boris. I like the new name of the blog - but maybe a better one would be 'Sopitalism' ?? Because calling the board Sopitalist would kind of imply that we are Sopitalists.
Dear Greenie, agree,
So smart...
Why can not Stupid like me think of that.
Enormous thanks...
Good Trading
Boris and contributors,
What this "Kick up" in qqqq MEANS. Can you explain, please?
Alexander
Dear Alexander,
I do not really know,
Does anybody?
Good Trading
I like you answer,Boris.
Very Informative. :-)
Thank you
Boris, since the q's couldn't hold the 2007 highs which is 50.63, selling should excelarate, Good time to go short now. Thanks for your thoughts. waldo.
Dear Waldo,
Sorry to have missed, this message.
I do not like entering the trades after they ran away from me.
But in general your thinking is correct, question is? are we going to get a retace... I am wataching and waiting.
Good Trading
Just heard that subprime losses could hit 300 billion.
Dear Waldo,
What is the source of this info?
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
When do you think it will be time to short the China (FXI) and Hong Kong (EWH) indexes? They both keep making new bubbly highs, and Hong Kong is up 33% in last 30 days or so. Meanwhile, the Nikkei has managed a measily bounce from its lows and is still 12% below its 2007 highs. So, the fully developed Asian market is diverging...
Thanks and good trading.
Boris. I dont like the new name. Your best asset is your calm attitude, most crucial asset to be a good trader. Please don't become emotional or discuss feelings. This is my favorite resource. Maybe start a second blog to discuss politics of the market? Cheers!!!
Boris, Someone on cnbc was saying it. Bernake himself said during his speech to congress that he expected at least 100 billion.
Dear Superbaka,
I have a great respect for you and you know where it comes from. I comes from being a freedom and honesty love.
I did not start this blog to make money or teach you to become a good trader, even though these things attract people.
Little would you know that, I would gladly discard all financial acumen I have and become priest.
I hate the CASINO I am involved in, which means I am going through garbage to save poor soals.
I chose this blog to teach people to be human and sometimes fight back via financial means with the established despicable system of SOPITALISM. Where the money power deception and moral prostitution triumphs.
Do you know where the CASINO society like this ends up with ( usually). Yes... That is where.
I hope you will come back, cause finance is secondary to what I do. I save LOST SOALS, that is what I do.
I waske people to the final days of degeneration which we are present at.
I can not save everyone, Even GOD could not do that, he had to act via persons MOSES remember...
I will save who wants to be saved. You are welcome to visit us any time you decide there is a just cause behind what I do.
I am a one man saving machine that is all I am. I hate the finance, which you say you love.
I am begging and hoping you will come back someday, if not now. My once and forever friend.
Good Trading
Boris, I also hate finances because I see how corrupt they are and it has taken so much of my retirement funds over the years. waldo.
Dear Blaine, write down these numbers.
204 and 254, these are the places to watch for the top in FXI.
Good Trading Dear Blaine.
Dear Waldo,
So, bad it takes so many years, to understand that you have been in the RAT race, that you did not want and you could never win.
As someone more proficient in ENGLISH said.
So what if you win the RAT race, you are still the RAT RACE...
Hahaha...
How true.
Would not you Dear Readers, spend time with your loved ones and deal with with refined and beautiful sences than this crazy place called Stock Market?
Yes you would. And if you do no know now, you soon will, that you are Just a part of RAT RACE, running in the RAT race you never wanted to...
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
Double Top at R 13866 SHORT.
Down wave accelerating after breach of 1521 39 sq.
Projected Lows this week:
13315
2559
1465.35
Jim
Boris,
Thanks for the FXI estimates. Regarding this week, if Jim is correct, then could we assume we are following the white energy line?
good trading
Dear Blaine,
Only a hard break down here will assure us that we are still following the white line. Now, an alternative is that we go a bit up or meander into Oct 1 or so and then come back to the White Line.
Good Trading
boris
I will keep visiting and learning.
We stay focused, we will all beat inflation and gravy on top of that. That is how we beat the creature. Then, I agree can spend our lives doing so much more important things like living and love. The richer I become (now millionare), the less I care about money, which is a beautiful thing. When I was poor, I thought it would be the reverse. I wish we could all become very rich in soceity to learn what money does not buy. Sadly, most do not learn this. THIS is why I want people to become rich. The sooner the better.
Dear Superbaka,
Money is like an energy. The total of it constant at any point time. So, unfortunately when somebody gets more of it, agree that it must come from somebody else. Now, Do not get me wrong in none totalitarian society the money will move, from one person to another, depending how aggresively one follows it versus the other. Ans that is the way it should be. The problem starts when More money is created via illegal/unequil distribution ( FED anyone? ). That is where the connected and powerful get first dibs on it and money loses value and honest savers are screwed.
Very simple, I hope, i am no genious and I understand it.
Post a Comment