Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Limits

N RUT 775.93 - 781.00 ( 790 fifth esitmated)
N SPX 1471.26 - 1491.27 (1513 fourth estimated, 1526 fift estimated)
N QQQQ 48.80 - 49.22
O GLD 69.80 - 70.50
O TSX
11:25 ET Short Q's 49.15 upto 49.20 with a 5-10c stop the most.
11:27 ET Stops 49.21 at most. Should not lose more than 5 c anybody(mental)
11:30 ET stops down to 49.17, even for most, no more than 2-3c loss,(mental)
11:39 ET those that can not afford any loss stay at breakeven, those that can stay 49.21 mental
11:40 ET with the large position holders may want to take partial profits at 49.03 or better and have a nice free trade for the rest
12:05 ET Do not like 49.15 if printed. I will be out Mental(49.07 now)
13:05 ET now 49.13 is the point of exit. No negotiations . if Hit, we are out
13:07 ET , have very large position? take some profits 48.98( 1/3 profits taken for everybody)
14:13 ET STOPS IN PLACE, NO MENTAL ANYMORE, STOP AT 49.11 NOW!

We are out for now. Profits for 1/3 of the positions should have done well for us with the rest not losing anything... Now need a reset and watch for next entry.

Fed did what THE SOPITALIST would do. Cut the rate to save you know what of their friend SOPITALISTS(SPECULATORS, all the same).
Ok, we need to do what we need to do... Just wait and wat and watch
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris,SHORT AT:1360226271502Jim
9/18/2007 11:24 AM
DXB said...
HAHA FED SOLD OUT (YET) AGAINDID ANYONE NOT EXPECT BIG BEN TO SUCK UP TO WALL ST."SOPITALISM" HIGH GEAR
9/18/2007 11:28 AM


Dear Readers, this is nothing but treason, the nation looters(SOPITALISTS) and against savers. SOPITALISTS( Thieves) won one more time. I wonder how long before average JOE/Jane understand that the are slaves.

With a straight face the SOPITALISTS( thieves) are telling you Joe/Jane. You are a rat. Just go dig more, live rat's life and supply us with your savings. You are not human, understand? not human. Just a slave RAT.
Is this what you live in USA for? Do you see what is going on with $USDollar? There goes your life and life savings

Jim Taylor, JD said...
SHORT NDX100 at 2025 45 Sq.Jim
9/18/2007 11:37 AM
Blaine said...
Anyone see the dollar index (DX)? Just hit a 52-week low under 79.20. I'm so angry, depressed, numb, etc. right now. I don't want to be in a bread line and burn my dollars to keep warm. What can we do to stop them? This is getting utterly absurb. Boris, you said it best: they are committing TREASON.I won't even feel good if we short the market all the way down eventually. So many of our middle class and seniors are going to be destitute. I'm so sick.
9/18/2007 11:43 AM




John said...
Boris,It is depressing. I spent 30 years at a job, saved money and expected a little better life. Savers are penalized . Old John
9/18/2007 11:48 AM

Dear Readers, SOPITALISTS that hijacked this country will stop at nothing. I told you this a while ago. That is why at this time of mourning the US and US currency, we need to understand that we can not go down with the dead. This is not going to help. The only way to defeat the Treasoners is, to deny them profit from their actions. This meant to buy gold and diversify into other currencies. There is no choice, we can not let them to annihilate our future... These are the reasons I kept saying to have core holdings of 5/10% in GOLD...

waldo said...
gold is at a 28 year high. I'm going in tomorrow and sign up for welfare. If the govt. wants my money, what little I have left, they can just keep me til I die.
9/18/2007 12:08 PM
Jim Taylor, JD said...
13689=117 SqJim
9/18/2007 12:17 PM Font size

DR. BERNANKE, ARE YOU DEAF? DO YOU HEAR THESE GOOD PEOPLE? WHAT HAVE THEY AND THEIR KIND DONE TO DESERVE THIS INHUMANE ANNIHILATION OF THEIR LIFE SAVINGS, HOW LONG YOU AND YOUR SOPITALIST, DESPICABLE SUPPORTERS, POLITICIANS, SPECULATORS WILL KEEP SUCKING THEIR LIFE BLOOD OUT OF THEM, HOW LONG?


GOod Trading.



18 comments:

Greenie said...

you still expect RUT to fly to 795???

Greenie

boris said...

Dear Greeine, I would not be surprised to see that number, we are close here and one spike could do it.

SEE TODAY's Limits for $RUT

Good Trading

Greenie said...

Sorry I was checking the old limits. Yes the rat (RUT) just flew - amazing. Gave me a good opportunity to pick up ER2 short.

boris said...

Great Dear Greenie.
Good Trading

waldo said...

Boris, I had company and missed your sell signal on q's. Is this still a good place to short or wait. Thank you for comments. Waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I suggest you stay put for now and see if we can find another entry/reentry point.

Good Trading

Jim Taylor, JD said...

Hi Boris,

SHORT AT:

13602
2627
1502

Jim

Anonymous said...

HAHA FED SOLD OUT (YET) AGAIN

DID ANYONE NOT EXPECT BIG BEN TO SUCK UP TO WALL ST.

"SOPITALISM" HIGH GEAR

Jim Taylor, JD said...

SHORT NDX100 at 2025 45 Sq.

Jim

Unknown said...

Anyone see the dollar index (DX)? Just hit a 52-week low under 79.20. I'm so angry, depressed, numb, etc. right now. I don't want to be in a bread line and burn my dollars to keep warm. What can we do to stop them? This is getting utterly absurb. Boris, you said it best: they are committing TREASON.

I won't even feel good if we short the market all the way down eventually. So many of our middle class and seniors are going to be destitute. I'm so sick.

john said...

Boris,
It is depressing. I spent 30 years at a job, saved money and expected a little better life. Savers are penalized .
Old John

waldo said...

gold is at a 28 year high. I'm going in tomorrow and sign up for welfare. If the govt. wants my money, what little I have left, they can just keep me til I die.

Jim Taylor, JD said...

13689=117 Sq

Jim

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris, just wondering if it is best to be out of this market now (as an investor), or in for the short ride after the announcement?
With the white line peeking today, as well as the rate cut, it seems a good time to have got in this morning and looking to sell soon...?
Thx

boris said...

Dear Hopper, read the new post. the sell signal , most likely got even stroner.

Just need to find the right moment.
As an investor you need to sell off in parts, so doing some selling today will not be bad we are up so much, In GOLD / GOLD stocks. etc.

young grasshopper said...

As again, Thank-you Boris.

Do you have an energy graph for gold? or would just be the inverse of the markets?
If it goes lower in Dec, would it be lower than today?

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
At this time the GOLD/ENERGY/STOCK MARKET are all behaving the same way. I would not sell CORE GOLD holdings , but some speculative holdings can be sold slowly. LIke 20-25% now and some more later.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

"I was listening to Bloomberg and a comment from the CEO of homebuilder Toll Brothers (TOL) was repeated over and over. "Our boy has righted the ship". But the above yield curve shows how little this cut is going to matter to anyone in a mortgage tied to the 10 year treasury. Mortgage rates are still far higher than teaser rates of 2-3 years ago, there is a distinct possibility of a revolt on the long end starting today, and/or mortgage rates may continue to disconnect from treasuries as they have done now for quite some time."

For interested reader, more here

IF ANYONE WANTED ANY PROOF OF THESE BASTARDS' FAKE CAPITALISM, HERE IT IS:

"Our boy has righted the ship."

HOMEBUILDERS WERE UP ON AVG 15% or something..

what do they think? lowering rates will save their industry?

It's a bailout of the rich, pure and simple.

To think I actually thought Ben "Our Boy" Shalom Bernanke MIGHT have held the target rate, because he seemed different from that greasy slimeball Green$$$$pan.

Foolish me, I thought the guy looked like he had a conscience.

But central banking is the real mafia, we all know it.

Boris the greatest thing I learned from your site is the word SOPITALISM.

That is genius.