Dear Nmmm.nu. While I thought there is some chance of 1-1.5 point rally in $US I did not think it was roth palying. How come you ended u shorting EURO?
Will wait till monday - market is closed for me. My possition was good - 1.41.60. During the night I did not sold it, since, I believed it will go to 1.41.30 today, and then - lower. It is not so proffesional to say - but ALL charts I can see, are bearish for EUR. If I "play" long, it will be like hazard for me, from other side, I think top is near, but I may get margin call before it :( -------------------- What about gold? Do you think it will correct soon? I have some GLD, but want to switch to ZGLD (Switzerland stock exchange ETF). However I believe is too risky to sell gold anytime soon in next 5+ years.
Boris, last comment for today, because in Bulgaria is almost midnight...
Can you see some, ANY trendline in XEU? I do not and I will apresiate if you post this chart, or send to me - nmmm@nmmm.nu. But do not do it imediately ;)
The Toronto Stock exchange is telling me one more pullback, then a final push up, then we see where the chips land. Technically the markets looks finished but the sentiment data doesn't suggest a major down turn and so I have to respect it.
9 comments:
Boris
I went neutral at the close from being short because of avg. trin values and high p/c ratio
still have SRS which I plan to keep(short 2x REITS)
Good Luck Dear LagScrew
Good Trading
Short on EUR/USD.
Will receive margin call on level about 1.42.80 :)
Dear Nmmm.nu.
While I thought there is some chance of 1-1.5 point rally in $US I did not think it was roth palying. How come you ended u shorting EURO?
Good Trading
Will wait till monday - market is closed for me.
My possition was good - 1.41.60. During the night I did not sold it, since, I believed it will go to 1.41.30 today, and then - lower.
It is not so proffesional to say - but ALL charts I can see, are bearish for EUR. If I "play" long, it will be like hazard for me, from other side, I think top is near, but I may get margin call before it :(
--------------------
What about gold? Do you think it will correct soon? I have some GLD, but want to switch to ZGLD (Switzerland stock exchange ETF). However I believe is too risky to sell gold anytime soon in next 5+ years.
DearNmmm.nu 5 years is a long time(: :).
Yes gold is hard to sell. Watch tomorrows( weekends )Oscillator readings for clues.
EUROE may have more upside moves to 142.70 area before a strong resistance is found.
I wish you good luck.
Good Trading
Boris, last comment for today, because in Bulgaria is almost midnight...
Can you see some, ANY trendline in XEU? I do not and I will apresiate if you post this chart, or send to me - nmmm@nmmm.nu. But do not do it imediately ;)
Nikolay.
Hello All,
The Toronto Stock exchange is telling me one more pullback, then a final push up, then we see where the chips land. Technically the markets looks finished but the sentiment data doesn't suggest a major down turn and so I have to respect it.
Have a good weekend.
Mark P
Dear Mark, P,
Appreciate your insights. Could be indeed what happens, cause like you I see PC ratio not there yet.
Good Trading
Post a Comment