Dear Readers, How do you feel if you bought 3-5 year bonds at 5.30, 5.25 , two tops in My June. We made Fantastic calls there to invest 50% of FIXED INCOME. What about other 50% you say. Well so far we are in Treasuries Short Term Funds. See if we can find a spot for another investment, if not. Well enjoy 5.30 where the current YIELD is 4.155 on two year Bonds. Not Bad Dear FIXERS Not Bad.
10 comments:
Boris, do you still see a crash coming in the next 1 to 4 days? thank you for comments.
Dear Waldo,
I do not think I have ever stated that I saw the crash coming next 1-4 days. If any , I thought the one may come on 19Sep/20Oct stretch.
Did I post something about crash now? I did not.
Good Trading Dear Waldo
Sorry Boris, I read that some where else. My mistake.
Dear No problem.
You are welcome.
Just making sure we are all on the same page on what I think
Good Trading Dear Waldo
If the SPX retests the low by sept 17 and then fails to make a new high,then think crash,the trip down to test the lows might be fast enough to make folks think crash at the wrong time,thats how markets work.
PB
Dear Boris,
Just a small reflection:The market could have broke hard today, but held, and only gave back yesterday's gains.
You are probably right again (as allways)we have to wait for the BIG downturn untill Sept.19th.
Good trading
Istvan
What about the "Bin Laden" trade?
I did not understood it in detals, but single investor bought lot of S&P500 options, betting the market will go down, down, down...
Those options expired in October.2007.
Nikolay
Boris
You are so far in front of those who post here, I am surprised you bother to reply.
You are are obviously a teacher/prophet and we know those love to instruct.
I do find your explanations a little obscure at times and your charts a little less then clear.
Regardless, I think I have found a gem here in your analysis.
As an ex systems programmer and a "detective" of markets for 30 years or so, I have more than met my match in your technigue.
Thank you for you willingness to share and I know that your sowing will be rewarded come the reaping.
Dear Voltire,
I appreciate your kind words. Please understand though, it is my desire to help those that may not even kno that they need help. On the other hand just by being here all the people give me the feeling of family. In the family one does not tell others that he is better. If that was my purpose, I would not bother. In "my family" this site, I want we all to learn and suceed. The fact that I know more now than others maybe(i hope) transitory situation and some of our family, will be inspired enough to learn and surpass me, after all it is SHOTA RUSTAVELY that also said that it is not the bad student that deserves to die, it is the bad teacher that deserves to die. I Love This man and his philosphy, even as there is 8 centuries between us.
I am and will remain humble in the presence of all the friends and family of this site. They are/will be my legacy. Good/Bad/improved or whatever. These are my people. Thrue them and with their help I get to carrie my ideas of better trader, social worrior and better person Peiod.
Love you all
GOod Trading
Dear Voltire and Dear Readers,
In line with leadership the following thoughts come to my mind.
You may remember the movie 10 commandments. Where after saving his people and wondering in the desert Moses shows the Promised Land to his people and tells them to go and multiply and have a good life in the land of milk and honey. Well he himself was prohibited entering the prmised land and asked to live him out. You know why the case do not you?
Cuase, he got engry on his people when they started to sin during his presense in the GOLDS site. So, the GOD told him. I chose you as a leader and leader never gets angry or feels superior or any other fluff.
People who want to be leaders or were chosen to be leaders need to all the tolerance that comes one persons way.
Cause it is that tolerance that makes the leader what/who he/she is.
I hope that I never get angry or touch on my readers, cause that would be a bad example.
I do not pretend to be Moses or anybody, it is hard enough to be Boris. But this example shows what the leadership means.
To me, at least, it is something to be congnizant at all times.
GOod trading
Post a Comment