Monday, April 16, 2007

Not Ready To Fall For Good



Dear Readers, The markets do not look like they are ready to finally fall. While there is no buy pressure,sell pressure is not strong and the sentiment is not indicative of immediate move lower. Just as well, cause our "August Again" article was not ready for markets to dive until the Break of April/May comes. Short term weakness is definitely possible, but real top must wait for few more weeks ( most likely QQQQ tops first, late April and the rest Early May). For outlook on GOLD see the "GOLD From April To June" post. Energy is just a part of topping process, so, expect it to follow SPX. Currencies for the millionth time, Dollar weaker for few more weeks and then watch out DollarBear morph into DollarBull into August/Sep. Interest Rates. Fed now has two jobs. Preventing Housing and $ from falling off the Cliff. Enter Interest Rates... One more thing. Watch JPY, once it is "free" to move higher, even for a short time, the "begining of the end" has been announced.Good Trading

5 comments:

Ivan said...

Boris,
what are your projections for the time after August/September? Do you think this is the top for next couple of years (I mean for stock markets)? Do you expect that CHF become stronger (not only against USD) together with YEN (for the near future)? Your projections for YEN are very similar to projections on http://www.forecasts.org/yen.htm, I think they use neural networks for predictions.
Good trading

boris said...

Dear Curaki, This could be top for next couple years, hard to know, for me at least, for sure at this juncture. Can not rule out though. That is for YEN. About stocks, I expect weakness to last at least 9-12 months. Yes CHF stroger. Dear curaki, appreciate you bring this site for my attention, I shell look, but know nothing about them at this time. Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Curaki, All, Want to be a bit more precise in here. I think that between 99 and 100 CHF/JPY has few "WALLS" and we are at 98.58 now. So, the "near future" Dear Curaki refers to can turn out very near. HA... Good Trading.

Ivan said...

Dear Boris,
very interesting. Until now I didn't respect very much the predictions on www.forecasts.org, but now, when your predistions are actualy the same (for stocks, USD, YEN,...) the things are changed. You schould realy look this page, just for comparison. Good trading

boris said...

Dear Curaki, I will look into it ASAP. That may not be today though. I am not sure if they trade or not, but I do and between servicing public and trading, find time only around weekend to get my head anove the water. It does look interesting though , from your description. Good Trading.