hi Boris , how are u? regarding this stock Panl the short ratio on the stock is 5.6 mil with only 22 mil float. i see 20-22$. would welcome ur thoughts i bought june options. wish u good trading and happy holidays. sam
Dear Sam, My opinion on this one has not changed. I believe we have discussed this one to be heading to 17.50 or higher 18.82. I also recommended to pick this one up on a short term retracement, using short term indicators ( RSI/MACD etc). So, still there, I think the move up is highly probable and one needs to find a slow patch for this train. GOod Trading Sam
Dear Rent, Congrats, I suggest that people that shorted earlier, like Rent stick with it with the Support levels in mind as outlined in my previous post related to housing stocks. Initiating new shorts here is not recommended, but for the quickest and smartest short term traders. GOod Trading
5 comments:
Dow poised to drop.
Projected Low 11:22:30 PDT
Jim
hi Boris , how are u? regarding this stock Panl the short ratio on the stock is 5.6 mil with only 22 mil float. i see 20-22$. would welcome ur thoughts i bought june options. wish u good trading and happy holidays.
sam
short s&p, nvr, hov, mth.. going down.
Dear Sam, My opinion on this one has not changed. I believe we have discussed this one to be heading to 17.50 or higher 18.82. I also recommended to pick this one up on a short term retracement, using short term indicators ( RSI/MACD etc). So, still there, I think the move up is highly probable and one needs to find a slow patch for this train.
GOod Trading Sam
Dear Rent, Congrats, I suggest that people that shorted earlier, like Rent stick with it with the Support levels in mind as outlined in my previous post related to housing stocks. Initiating new shorts here is not recommended, but for the quickest and smartest short term traders.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment