Lost 4 Cents 12:26 on this new position, gain 11c for today and gains of over 16c for the Friday trade. Can not complain, but this market as stated often is not yet totally ready to roll over and die. Cycles and the Sentiment are on it's side. Good Trading
Jim Taylor, JD said...
$sox breakout causing SQUEEZ
Approaching Resistance at 506.25 = 22.5 squared.
Jim
4/24/2007 9:43 AM
2 comments:
Well this was a dirty trick the DOW pulled today, Boris. What's tomorrow looking like. I feel like it's on the edge of a cliff. We just need something to push... Thanks.
Dear Sqroot, From what the market did today not much would have changed in the Pressure Gages. On the other hand the sentiment may not have changed enough either. So, I doubt that anything changed much from today's analysis. It is a day by day issue. Just watch the Limits and play them. That is all I do. Time will come for aggressive shorting. We are still not there. GOod Trading
Post a Comment