Monday, April 09, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers today's limits

QQQQ 44.96 - 44.30
GLD 66.22 - 66.93
USO 51.31 - 52.37
GG 25.40 - 26.05
Good Trading

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Boris:

Looks like GOLD strength continues; i see GLD exceeded daily upper limit.

Any possible target buy level U'r willing to bet will be reached during the decline period U specified coming soon? in (JUNE Futures price).


Cheers

boris said...

Dear Dxb, It seems to me that Silver play is a fool's game. They are running Silver ahead of gold to make up the distance it has lost in previuos decline. Fine, no problem, as far as levels, while they exist and change/refine every day, My money is on time on on price. IE. GOLD and Silver especially will respect the nature of time. Let us see where they will stop. Who knows, once they stop their foolish games, how far it could go down. We shell see.
GOod Trading Dear DXB

Anonymous said...

What, no JD today?

Quieter than usual here, Boris.

boris said...

Dear Dxb, Europe is on vacation , Asia is half or full on vacation and people that are in the markets are stil thinking about vacation. so, this is what you get(: :). Things will heat up soon though.
Good Trading

Bobopolis said...

Hi Boris. Your take on Gold and Silver is a bit cryptic to me. I was lead to believe that you were bullish over the long term on pm's. What does this last post mean in regards to precious metals over the next few months and beyond?

Thanks!

boris said...

Dear Bobopolis, I am not sure where and which combo of my writings has caused a confusion, ( le me know if you were to find it) but I hope to make this straight right here and now.
For a long term more than 1 years, I am bullish. For an intermediate term less than a year I am bullish. For less than 6 months I am a bit careful until June and bullish thereafter. Longer/intermediate term timings of lows and highs could change, but the direction is not suspect in my mind at all. If I missed something, please ask me about it. Regards and Good Trading Dear Bobopolis

Bobopolis said...

Thanx for clarifying, Boris. I was referring to the second post on this page where you said:

"It seems to me that Silver play is a fool's game." and "Who knows, once they stop their foolish games, how far it could go down. We shell see."

You made your thoughts crystal clear in your response to my later question. Thanks!

boris said...

Yes, Dear Bobopolis. The remark you bring below is just a short term outlook on Silver and I must admit, that for this period of bullishness that expect for next year or so ( before renewal again later) I have more faith in GOLD than SILVER, perhpas, because I believe that the liquidity may not be good enough for SILVER to fly... as it usually dies faster and higher than gold.
GOod Trading