Dear Readers, Today's Limits:
QQQQ 44.36 ( 44.26) - 44.72
GLD 67.18 - 67.77 (The Top For today?)
USO 51.41 - 52.12
GG 25.52 - 26.25
DOW at resistance 12600.06 = 112.25 squared.
Transportation Index rejects 5041 71 squared.
Shanghai Index Arc going Vertical
early next week at 3600 60 squared.
BRIC's Bubbles POP next Week.
JIM
Good Trading
8 comments:
DOW at resistance 12600.06 = 112.25 squared.
Transportation Index rejects 5041 71 squared.
Shanghai Index Arc going Vertical
early next week at 3600 60 squared.
BRIC's Bubbles POP next Week.
JIM
hello again boris. video of charles nenner on CNBC at http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=253022225
most interesting forecast is for S&P 500 (futures?) to rise into 1330 on april 16, then decline until 1615 on the 16th before rising again to midday on the 19th when reaches 1462.5
Dear Malcolmm, Thanks a lot, I shell look this up over the weekend and see if something there interests me. Good Trading
1330 and 1615 in previous post were times on 24-hour clock, which maybe not everyone is used to: 1.30pm and 4.15pm
Hi Boris. I know you have been bearish on gold, but it keeps going up. The weak dollar is part of it, but I'm wondering if gold smells something. What do you think?
Shiller’s real-estate chart from 1890 to the present converted into a mathematically accurate simulation using a roller coaster as a model. Here is a link to this very clever video:
http://generationrisk.blogs.money.com/2007/04/05/real-estate-that-last-dip-could-be-a-doozy/#comments
I think you’ll admit that’s one of the most ingenious videos that exists on the internet (or anywhere else).
Dear Sqroot, I have not been bearish on gold in the intermediate or long term. I was "bearish" until 12 April. And then I was neutral ( means I do not know , and/or I do not care until then ). Now The move up was not spectacular, but was OK for $25 and I said I did not expect it get there after It failed to do so before March 28. I have also stated I would not be shorting this market. In a word I did not expect great things out of this market and it has a done a bit better than what I expected. Now, what next. Now, if you read all of those statments, you would easily find there, what my expectations are for the next 2 months. Shortly I will repeat all that I have said many times... 1) My outlook on GOLD is clouded for next 2 months. It looks like a sideways motion until then, perhaps with a tilt UP or DOWN. 3) My prefeerence is that this tilt would lower, but will not be enough to short this market unless somebody is accomplished metals trader. I hope this is clear and I will make this a post, so that people will not have one easy place to go to, to see my GOLD outlook. I will call this post "GOLD from APRIL TO JUNE" GOod Trading Dear Sqroot.
Dear Danno, Thanks for this video entertaining to death!
Good Trading
Post a Comment