Saturday, April 14, 2007

Do Not Laugh, They Are Watching

Dear Readers, here is another issue that comes up for discussion this weekend. Suppose you have been correct in predicting markets publicly for a considerable time ( we have done so in GOLD/SILVER for months). What do you think the trading community ( Sharks) in Metals Pits will do? Ha... Good question... How long will it take them to target our readers to whom they may have lost last few months? We are so open/exposed. Well, In the large markets, US Stock Indices for example or the smaller markets for a long term, this is not a big problem as it is harder to manipulate them. But in GOLD and especially Silver markets and especially short term, that is not so unthinkable. Look at the volumes in SILVER futures and Options. So, in my place, what would you do to protect our members from being taken to cleaners. Well, this is my dilemma. How do I prevent my help to become hindrance for you? I appreciate your input. I do have some ideas, but would like to see others before I can go on with considering mine. While you think about that, please think of how many other services do you know like this one? Well... Good Trading

2 comments:

Malcolm McIntyre said...

boris, it is not so much a matter of not laughing, but that it would have been a great surprise if they were NOT watching. depending on how events develop from here - and i mean that in a wider sense than just markets/economics - you need to think of your own physical wellbeing, not just the monetary wellbeing of your readers. a brilliant individual can be, or perhaps necessarily is, a threat to those who would control things.

i know your readers appreciate you. even i, still a markets baby who is not yet equipped to take full advantage of the expert analysis you give so freely, can understand your philosophy and love you for it. but your readers will be unable to save you. i hope that you have people you can trust around you.

and i hope that doesn't sound too negative! you are obviously a strong person and i know your world view will encompass many things, including those of which i speak. i am just being selfish: i would feel it as a loss if you weren't here when i arise in the middle of the night to follow the markets. take care.

boris said...

Dear Malcolmm, You are very kind and with a wise perspective. I know you speak from the bottom of your heart. I think and will be thinking of thigs you said. One thing that is hardly an option is for me to abandon people that need me. Everybody comes to this world with a designation and some of us come as pigs, who will be satisfied with nothing, and not matter how it is obtained and some of us come loving human being and being giving and foregiving. there are peoople in the middle who do not want to be bothered. Well, I know where I belong and will do everything to be useful. Your right I have find the best way to stay there for everyones sake. Thanks Dear Malcolmm.