Sunday, April 22, 2007

TA100 - 1089 Shekel 4.10

Dear Readers, TA100 has surpassed the 1045, First resistance level of 2007. Next seats at 1089. Enjoy, while it lasts, cause date wise it expires on May 2007. Shekel keeps going under 4.10 and will within a year reach 3.78. In the meantime though, it could reach 4.24 by Sept. So play carefully. Good Trading

6 comments:

Malcolm McIntyre said...

g'day boris. congratulations on yet another correct prediction with the TA100. as always, it's been another interesting week reading your comments on US and other markets.

i was looking out for any input in response to your invitation last weekend in "Do Not Laugh, They are Watching". in the apparent absence of such input (although you might have received same by email, rather than via the blog), have you developed your own thoughts further? i think any proposal would be enthusiastically received. certainly, your fuller repost of comments on all markets every day (as you suggested in response to shouvik on april 14 that you might do) has been most welcome.

Regards
Malcolm

boris said...

Dear Malcolmm, Welcome back. I continue thinking about a better way of doing things, but have not finalized them. Yes, did not get much input, perhaps people feel uncomfortable telling me what to do considering I d a lot.
In any case, I will let things settle in my mind for a while before making decision on this. As I said, hearting peopl ( leaving them without info) is not an option for me. So, let us keep going hand in hand for a while more until my brain and/or the technology ( such as my own site..., with so much technology begind me, I am not sure why I feel lazy doing my own site... ) throws us the saving balloon. Thanks Dear Malcolmm, really, always good to hear from you. Good Trading

Sqroot said...

Greetings Boris, hope you are having a great weekend! Not sure what one could do about 'they are watching' other than passwords?
Would you mind sharing your opinion of NOV (Nat'l Oilwell). It bumped up after hours Friday. Thanks much as always.

boris said...

Dear Sqroot, Thanks for your input on portecting members. Passwords are a good idea and they will be possible with my own site. As I mentioned below... Thanks

Now to NOV...

All, I can think of is a blowoff top on this one Dear Sqroot. Now, blowoff's can be followed with blowoffs, but I doubt here. For my money, top is in or extremely near. Again though, as always, a good trader can go these kind of situations long or short, cause they are extreme situations that lead to a long/intermediate term moves. Good Trading Dear Sqroor.

Sqroot said...

Thank you Boris. That was my thought - the little bump is an up B in an ABC pattern. We'll see if it heads down again. Thanks again. You must keep some strange hours.

boris said...

Dear Sqroot, No Problem. Here to serve all of our friends. Good Trading