Dear Readers, the stocks market is ready to dive, Not a final top, but something before it. The buy-pressure in low areas and the Average-buy-pressure is just at the extreme low. A cross by the buy-pressure line up over the Average-buy-pressure ( CYAN LINE) spells a bout of selling and we have nowhere to go, but get it. Now the Put/Call ratios and other sentiment measures still are too bearish( which is bullish for the market), so we can not assume we are at the top. We are not in the Late April Early May area where the top is expected either( see "August Again?") Yellow Brick Road. Now to the GOLD/SILVER, they have moved up not outrageously, but up. You know I am bullish on them on a 6-12 month bases, but cycles are calling for a decline into April 12 +-2 days. I think the best buy opportunity is upcoming into the around June 2007. Until then I expect a sideways, perhaps a bit down/up tilting move. Which says, do not try to sell this market, unless your the best short term metals trader in the world. Do not discard your long term holdings, especially in gold. Prefer Physical Gold over Stocks and be ready for some turbulence before the clear Sky. There is a small chance that GOLD breaks out now without consolidation, but I do not play this probability. Energy same way as gold and Dollar up couple more days and sharp decline into May. Good Trading
Monday, April 09, 2007
Stock Ready To Dive
Dear Readers, the stocks market is ready to dive, Not a final top, but something before it. The buy-pressure in low areas and the Average-buy-pressure is just at the extreme low. A cross by the buy-pressure line up over the Average-buy-pressure ( CYAN LINE) spells a bout of selling and we have nowhere to go, but get it. Now the Put/Call ratios and other sentiment measures still are too bearish( which is bullish for the market), so we can not assume we are at the top. We are not in the Late April Early May area where the top is expected either( see "August Again?") Yellow Brick Road. Now to the GOLD/SILVER, they have moved up not outrageously, but up. You know I am bullish on them on a 6-12 month bases, but cycles are calling for a decline into April 12 +-2 days. I think the best buy opportunity is upcoming into the around June 2007. Until then I expect a sideways, perhaps a bit down/up tilting move. Which says, do not try to sell this market, unless your the best short term metals trader in the world. Do not discard your long term holdings, especially in gold. Prefer Physical Gold over Stocks and be ready for some turbulence before the clear Sky. There is a small chance that GOLD breaks out now without consolidation, but I do not play this probability. Energy same way as gold and Dollar up couple more days and sharp decline into May. Good Trading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment