Dear Dxb, I believe that 115 is possible by May 13, next week could be tough. YEN is held in check, by powers, who are are afraied of the calamity that may follow it's rise. So, I do not think it will go high for long, but into MAY 115-112 is possible. Probability for next week is 30/70. and 70/30 for early May. Good Trading
Dear Curaki, Nothing changed in my outlook at all. I predicted market highs Late April ( QQQQ especially) and Early May ( INDU) and that is the way it is going. Nothing changed at all. Unless the condittion elaborated in todays main post come in place, we will not aggresivley short this market. No change. Good Trading Dear Curaki.
4 comments:
Hello Boris:
any outlook on JPY next week? Is there possibility of it to rise towards 116 levels next week thanks
or are these markets (including BRIC) too resilient
regards
Dear Dxb, I believe that 115 is possible by May 13, next week could be tough. YEN is held in check, by powers, who are are afraied of the calamity that may follow it's rise. So, I do not think it will go high for long, but into MAY 115-112 is possible. Probability for next week is 30/70. and 70/30 for early May. Good Trading
Boris,
has today's stock rally changed something in your mind regarding intermediate horizon? Thanks
Dear Curaki, Nothing changed in my outlook at all. I predicted market highs Late April ( QQQQ especially) and Early May ( INDU) and that is the way it is going. Nothing changed at all. Unless the condittion elaborated in todays main post come in place, we will not aggresivley short this market. No change. Good Trading Dear Curaki.
Post a Comment