Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers, Today's Limits:
QQQQ 44.80 - 45.12
GLD 68.19 - 68.54
USO 49.80 - 50.38
GG 26.53 - 26.89
Good Trading

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Boris:

RE your JPY comment in below post that you are long YEN.

What do you mean "THE YEEEEEN in JPY woke up my friends and the end is getting closer."? I mean what do you mean in terms of a JPY target sell level and a clearer view of time frame?

and RE GBP. thinking of a 2-3 month time frame going short GBP, at what specific level nowadays do you recommend to take the opportunity going short? I am aware U mention 2.05 - 2.10.


cheers

Anonymous said...

Boris:

I only want to be clear if you are talking about a possible major unwinding of YEN carry trade. And I am assuming that will involve CHF as well? Will the USD wake up 'officially' after this unwinding is thru?

Thanks for clarifying

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris,

Is it safe to nibble on some uranium stocks---URZ,URRE,FRG ?

Thank You

boris said...

Dear DXB, YEN is the speculators Oxygen. Storng YEN shivers every bone in Wall Street and their supporters. They will keep it weak until they are either unwilling and/or unable to do so.
YEEEEN is like YIN(STRONG)/YAN(WEAK), I hope I spell it correctly. Timeframe the saem for all currencies against Dollar, which is to turn around next 4 weeks, perhaps after visiting 80 first.

GBP levels were given, we are in the area (time/price) to screw this currency.
CHoose your indicators for short term finetuning. MACD/RSI should do well.
Good Trading Dear DXB.

boris said...

Dear Langscrew, did we discuss these stocks before, I think we did. It is never late to do something. The question, of curse is , what to do. These stocks are in the sell zone. Sell zone though is long and could include some spectacular up moves, before the shots can make money. SOme will not make it physically, forget the money. AKA GOLD in 1980. If you are good trader, go either long or short at this point. I prefer short side though.

boris said...

Dear Lagscrew, sorry , fast fingers. Good Trading to you.

Anonymous said...

No problem---I dont care about spelling--THX for your help