Saturday, April 14, 2007

GOLD FROM APRIL TO JUNE

Dear Sqroot, I am/was bullish on gold in the intermediate or long term. Keep Core Gold holdings 10% or more, unconditionally! I was "bearish" From March 28 until 12 April. And then I was neutral ( means I do not know , and/or I do not care until June ). Now The move up Into April 10 and After April 12 was not spectacular, but was OK for $20 and I said I did not expect it to get there after It failed to do so before March 28 (Silver has done even better than my expectation). I have also stated I would not be shorting this market. In a word I did not expect great things out of this market and it has done a bit better than I expected Before April 10, but After April 12 I had allowed for a rally( In fact, predicting bottom on April 12 meant that I was predicting some rise after it).
Now, what next. Now, if you read all of posts and comments, you would easily find there, what my expectations are for the next 2 months. Shortly... I will repeat all that I have said many times... 0) I can be wrong short/intermediate/long term. Definitely... 1) My outlook on GOLD is clouded for next 2 months. It looks like a sideways motion until then, perhaps with a tilt UP or DOWN. 3) My hunch is that this tilt will be such that June GOld Will be Lower than April Gold, but will not be enough to short this market unless somebody is accomplished metals trader. 4) whatever my outlook it does not constitute the trading. So for example. Inspite my neutrality to METALS, I had no peoblem advicing Dear Danno to go long on a setup presented on Thursday close for Yamana Gold and it seems to have worked out, So Far. 5) I want to make sure that everyobody that reads my staff understands the following. The greateness of of trader/investor is that he/she can make money even with the "WRONG" outlook!... I hope this is clear and I will make this a post, so that people will have one easy place to go to, to see my GOLD outlook. I will call this post "GOLD from APRIL TO JUNE" GOod Trading Dear Sqroot.

7 comments:

Shouvik.gr said...

huh...??? whay was that supposed to be...!!!

boris said...

Dear shouvik.gr, Not clear what your reaction means. When you have a minute, please clarify. Good Trading

Sqroot said...

Thanks Boris. I have some base long-term holdings in gold & miners, but don't trade short-term. I think it's going to $1,000+, and it is currently reacting to global currency inflation.
Always appreciate your insight!!

boris said...

Dear Shouvik.gr, If your question is "what was that supposed to be...!!!". Well, it is simple. I love all our readers including those that point out where I was wrong, not that I do not admit myself being wrong. But Dear Readers, I selflessly serve you, cause I chose so. So, that I can cnotinue to do so, please help me too so that you carefully read what I say. I admit I am not the the best communicator in the world ( remember Moses supposed to have been stuttering, no compairson... ), but If you do not understand something, ask after making some effort reading the previous comments, cause if I keep repeating same thing many times over, I will have less time for more research. Perhaps a solution from my part is that I repost full line of comments on all markets everyday... I shell see. Please, understand I love you all, honestly love you all. Keep your questions coming, but help me and keep yourself updated with comments on a daily basis, so that we can minimize the repetitiveness. Let us be efficient Dear Readers, Good Trading to all of you.

boris said...

Dear Sqroot, God Bless you ( he already has, cause you seem to know what to do). Gold will save you as $ is destroyed. Meanwhile be careful with a $dollar possible turnaround in/around May. Whatever you do... do not even, for a minute, think to relinquish your long term holdings in Yellow Metal. Good Trading

aaaaaaum said...

Boris you're doing a great job! I know at least one person at work who regrets reading Boris because he could have made a lot of money on SLV (daily). Each time they complain, I just remind them that in the end it is their finger on the button and not Boris'.

Now I wish I could find someone like Boris to give pointers on currency trading who supply reasons why they think what they do.

Is EEM getting ready to drop again?

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum, I have made money everyday SIlver went up last week. Cause it has nothing to do with my outlook. It has to do with knowing the levels where SILVER stops UP or DOWN and selling them ( in this case ) everytime it hit the highs. Just like QQQQ we are looking for a top for over 8 months now, but this did not disturb us for selling it at every intemediate top it has made. I can not teach trading, person must learn that for himeself/herself. Still, we have been 80% more days correct than incorrect.
Currencies, dear Aaaaaaum, we have hit every ball out park on currencies. We have been stating for months that $Dollar is going lower into May. If somebody did not sell Dollar Index, we can not help them. We are an open book. Anybody car read us. I presume people that are enemies of a little guy are reading us. Fortunately Currencies are bigger market and not as easily manipulatable. Now, it takes a little brain to put 2 and 2 together. If Dollar is going lower, it is hard for GOLD or SILVER to crash, especially they have been able to hold YEN from getting stronger. Last couple days all attempts of YEN to strengthen, have neem rebuffed. You know what though. I bet you YEN will make one more strike and soon, and go to 115-112 and when that happens (into the May) we shell see how well Metals will hold up then. EURO, of course is unstopable train and will perhaps be until $dollar index reaches 80(82 now).
EEM and everything else Stock like. Please reread the "August Agian" The Yellow Brick Road is up slanting into the late April Early May and Put/Call ratios are not at the levels where Stocks can crash immediately, that is another reason Metals have a hard time crashing. They are all kept up by YEN being tied down above 118. Pressure gages are telling the same story. So play the game until it all falls in place. Dollar goes little lower, Stocks, Metals, Energy stay up, sideways a bit longer. When the Dollar pain becomes so strong that Interest rates are rising ( they already are) even more, to stop $ from committing suiside and PUT/CALL ratios have come down and May flowers came in we will know that SH.. hit the fan. At which time, initally at least, everything will go down as Dollar roars back into August/Sept. Well, I hope it does not take genius to figure out what and where this scenario could go wrong and make adjustments if needed, but this is how the world looks from here and now.
Good Trading Dear Aaaaaaum.