Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us













Here is Julie's response YoungGrassHopper:

Hello YGH, I appreciate your kind words about me. I agree that my site can use more frequent updates ( Joke is, that it could be come a one time site(:- ). Unfortunately between the school and helping my father on this site and being a teenager, I find not much disposable time at this moment. Your point though is totally valid. Thank you.

Now, with regard to 10% earning potential in stocks. According to my father the average post world war II SPX performance is north of 12% ( YES, includes INFLIETION, see vocabulary, as the master would say). So, If anything, I am not deviating from the historical "NORM". This could change, agree, but this is what we got used to and the point is not really 10%. I, simply, would like to show to teens ,like myself, the power of savings whatever the compounding rate maybe.

Thanks Again ( Yours Julie)

5 comments:

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
what are your thoughts about gold in short term (1-2 days)? Do you expect at least one more leg down?
Thanks and regards, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I am not very confident of this , but here it is. I think we could have Metals going lower to sideways into next week. And then higher. Look up the turn dates

Thanks, I wish I could be more confident all the time.

But when I am is enough(:-

Thanks Dear Ivan,
Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,

I am having trouble getting e-mails to/from you. I received Gmail yesterday 3/25 but nothing this morning, 3/26. I tried to reply through Gmail and AOL but both are kicking back your AOL and boris.com.

Thanks,
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Resend manually,

Can we find time during/after trading today to take care of this?

I appreciate your time

Thanks
Good Trading

Jason said...

No problem. When ever you get a chance.

Jason