Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

spx 1331 , 1325, 1319, 1311 - 1345, 1350, 1346, 1364
Dear Readers, likelyhood of getting MDS SELL today is good ( not guaranteed, just guessing).
So, please be careful, make sure you collect on longs and/or trail closely.
ENJOY

10:53 ET, This YEN reversal at the first is dangerous. PAY ATTENTION!
11:10 ET, Reversal was reversed

12:02 ET, not too many understood the significance of SILVER failing ( twice) at the 21212 level. Well not they must. There is a blood running in the street and it is the "Precious Indeed"

15:30 ET, with this performance today, we may not get MDS to generate the SELL SIGNAL, stay tuned.

15:37 ET, expectations were low and we got what was expected. I was looking for a bit more tame day +-10 Points, but we are getting bigger(down) move. Ok Brutish, Dear Gorli, is indeed approaching the 198 as predicted today's low. And Gold is being slaughtered

23 comments:

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris and friends,

It's been a while since i posted anything here. I was busy travelling and also with some pending works.

1. First i would like to congratulate Boris for his excellent job with the MDS. I would like to mention my opinion here that i think MDS standalone should not be relied like a Gospel but i think with Boris's rich experience, he is able to fine tune his interpretation from MDS to make it a powerful winning combination.

2. Secondly, regarding mkts........ i was expecting a retest and fast upmoves but i was WRONG.... rather retest forecast i think i consider right but i was very much wrong on the time frame..........a quick recap of my forecast followed by an excellent reply by Boris on 28th Jan.

"
So the FED suprise rate cut also happened...but when i looked back i thought new 52 wk LOWS on S&P but it should also happen on DOW.

So what happened was the 52 wk LOW of DOW was 11926 i think in March 2006.....and while S&P 52 wk low was breached much earlier....whereas DOW 52 wk low which was BREACHED only on JAN 22 and same day tanked to a LOW of 11508.

So i am still confident of new HIGHS after probably a RETEST of the lows or sideways movement for 2-3 weeks...

I am expecting new HIGHS and the date of PEAK could be June 14th 2008....before that we could head into mild correction around the HIGHS to be made on April 28th...

Finally i still feel that SOXX and Nasdaq could lead the rally.
your opinion, Boris ?...

1/28/2008 6:12 AM

Boris response was

boris said...

Dear Pattern_Solver,
We, I/Readers welcome your update. I do not think what you say is fare from what I think, but here are the differences.

1) I do not think new high is highly proble( you imply it is in your mind)
2) I think we will hit a 20% correction at some point int this decline. If we do, I will agree with your assumption that rally will develop, but no new highs
3)Agree for the time frame for a rally ( mid-year)
4)I think that there may be more than 2-3 weaks needed to bottom after this rally coming up, we will go to lows into March/May(centered around April)
5)I also expect decline after mid-year rally into Sep/Oct which could come close to new lows, but neccessarily make it.

Other than that Dear Patter_Solver we all love these forecasts, yours especially (:- "


3. Currently i had observed that the S&P lows of JAn 23 i.e regular hours of 1270 was breached slight during the current Mar 17 Bear sterns panic to 1256 but i think the pre-market lows of Jan 23 were around 1256.
Nasdaq100 lows around Jan 23 were 1693 and current Mar 17 Lows were 1638.
SOXX Lows were around 341 Jan 23 and current Mar 17 Lows were 332.
DOW Lows Jan 23 were 11508 and even in the current panic it did not BREACH the 11508 and the low was 11650.

So i beleive the restest has happened but i think another RALLY followed by a decline i.e DOW also should be broken on the JAn 23 lows of 11508 slightly and maybe corresponding S&P worst case 1210-1220 before the final bottom and the Rally should take to new highs is still my opinion.
I am Bullish on Nasdaq 100 and SOX.

4. Finally i think, markets are supreme so guess we need to be modest and apply risk mangement ( i.e Stop Loss at Right place)coz inspite of being 7 or more times right on a 10 rating consistently for the last 4 years, my losses in those 2 mistakes exceed versus the profits of 8 rights in initial stages !!! So i think we need to pay certain tution fee to the markets for every learning and i guess Boris charging $500 with intention of preventing many from paying big tution fee is worthwhile.

Finally i wish all dear friends..here........ Marks... Curaki.....Greenie(love ur spirit of friendliness and openmindedness inspite of what seemed like an acrimonious discussion with Boris on certain subjects)......John.....Brandon...Waldo...Grashopper....Blaine...etc... a very pleasant and Happy easter Weekend.

Cheers

boris said...

Well,
Looks like lot of Indian miseique and humanity mixed with excellent thinking mind here. Let us check again our forecasts some time later... It is fun is not it.

Dear Pattern_solver as always we love you coming here and spreading the deep Asian wisdom, for I do actually have a lot of respect for that part of the world and its spritual past and future. We euroeans Americans all need some injection of this Asian fresh air.

Is not it amazing just 10 years ago we called it an ASIAN contagon ( I hope to have spelled this correctly)
And now we Americans are in deep dudu

GOod Trading

gorli said...

hi boris, do you have downside targets for Brutish pound?
thanks,
gorli

boris said...

Dear Harish,
For a daily, as you know we could reach 1.98 ( or just under today)
not too far from here.

For a big picture

1.94 is very,very probable.
1.90 is highly probable
1.87 and 1.83 are likely

GOod Trading

Have I answered correct question?

YOu do have these numbers given , by me, or did I do something wrong and did not get you this info?

Good Trading

gorli said...

thanks boris. i have the numbers.
gorli

Jason said...

It looks like Eur is coming up on the 4th intra-day AP.

Jason

Anonymous said...

SRS add

boris said...

Dear Gorli,
Welcome

Dear Jason,
Good To hear from you

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Lots of M formations---go shorts

Anonymous said...

NYA has stayed quite negative compared to the rest of market--they cant screw with that one

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Good Going
Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris/All,
I sold my short silver position, with goood profit, but I'm interesting in what are your thoughts where silver could stop.
Thanks a lot, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I do not have a long term picture, right here, but I will try to get it for you.

Hope to be able to do in next hour

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan, most likely first target is 16.11, but 12.50 can not be ruled out.

Otherwise we must use the daily and intradaily to follow shorter term movements. I belive you have todays Intra, as well as daily

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Dear Boris, today I didn't get any mail from you. Regards, Ivan

Ivan said...

Boris, sorry, thanks a lot for info about silver. Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I am the one sorry,
My new assistant FinancialJulie(:-

Is still learning her way around my client obligations.

My apologies...

Good Trading Dear Ivan ( You got mail)

Good Trading

Unknown said...

Boris,

Approaching SPX 1311 APoint. If that one fails, where to next?

Thanks,
Blaine

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
I am not sure exactly but 1300 may be next stop, just a guess, cause daily is way down.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris

when will you start E-Mailing the MDS moves

LAG

boris said...

Dear Lag,
I was not able to breathe like a normal human being for last few weeks. I am trying to get a long weekend so, that I can install mass mailing system.

(:-

Good Trading
Meanwhile everybody benefits having MDS online

Anonymous said...

Dumped 2/3 of shorts

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Congrats

GOod Trade , indeed