Monday, March 31, 2008

The World needs more people like you.

Thanks so much for your generosity and willingness to share information with people you have met online. While I haven't been posting as much, I am still reading your blog. The world needs more people like you.Again, thanks for this info and see you online!

This is a message from Dear S. After I sent him the first MDS(bulkUpdate).

Thank you Dear S. You are welcome. For all the services on this Blog anybody can still ask question and get answer free on any security. And The System Status Is Prominently on display FREE. What we give free would have been used for endless milking of people for money. Mr S. Knows that. You would be surprised how many , So called , good will Bloggers would take out my posts from their blog, because WE STAND WHAT WE STAND FOR.

GREED RULES MY DEAR FRIENDS. UNTIL I HAVE LAST BREATH IN MY BODY I WILL FIGHT THE CHARLATANS OF THE WORLD OF FINANCE. PROMISE

We do greatly appreciate support of those who have the need for higher services and are able to pay for it. God Bless you the Subscribers, cause you on earth and GOD in Heavens empower me to serve others FREE.

No comments: