Saturday, March 29, 2008

READ THIS IN YOUR LANGUAGE


Click -> GROUPTATION link my mornings start there. So should yours

DEAR READERS, GREAT NEWS YOU CAN READ THIS BLOG IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE -> CLICK/SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE on the right TRANSLATION BOX

10 comments:

john said...

Boris,

The translation addition is very neat.

old john

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Wow! Making the community even more accessible.
I love it!
Thanks for the follow up on my MDS question.
Have a great weekend.

Bert

boris said...

Dear John,
Dear Bert,
True Dear Friends.
Enjoy your weekend.
Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear all

I dont think that google can transalete the vocabulary of this comunity ..

I wonder what is the hebrew word for Sopitalist :)

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
GOod To see you back.

WHile it is true that the translation is not nearly perfect, it is better than nothing for many people who do not understand ENGLISH.

GOod Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Boris

Agree, the translation is a good initiative and expose more people to the bright side of trading.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Dear Boris

My indication shows we never got quite oversold enough Friday as in the past for a good turn either so I am in agreement. This could do either Monday. I do have SLV (SILVER) and GDX ( GOLD STOCKS)tho as I think they will continue to pump Billions into the financial system. 25-30% of funds

Anonymous said...

If we bounce Monday I will add shorts

boris said...

Dear Lag,
I agree the move on Friday does not yet qualify as the buy on MDS. Perhaps couple nasty days are coming up. and if not they may just be getting delayed for a bit later, like the week after?

Good Trading

Unknown said...

Hi Boris,

Just sent you an email on your USD/JPY thoughts.

Thanks,
Blaine