
YellowBrickRoad is scheduled to become a for fee service. See explanation at the link. click->YBR NEWS Paypal, needs only my email bchikvash@aol.com and name Boris Chikvashvili.
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We have traded today. Bought some SILVER PUT OPTIONS and collected profits on half, beautifully catching the top at 3 cents away from our Attraction point at 21.25 ( actual 21.212, I do not think I will ever forget this number(:- ). Stocks took a dive today. It was a difficult day indeed. I sold SWC, but stayed with all the rest of 25% long position in stocks. INVESTORS are advised to be no more than 40% of stock investable funds, in the market. Dollar took another dive and is fast approaching the fatal support points in low 72 and 70's. Australian Dollar took the beating and I have some puts written on it.
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We have traded today. Bought some SILVER PUT OPTIONS and collected profits on half, beautifully catching the top at 3 cents away from our Attraction point at 21.25 ( actual 21.212, I do not think I will ever forget this number(:- ). Stocks took a dive today. It was a difficult day indeed. I sold SWC, but stayed with all the rest of 25% long position in stocks. INVESTORS are advised to be no more than 40% of stock investable funds, in the market. Dollar took another dive and is fast approaching the fatal support points in low 72 and 70's. Australian Dollar took the beating and I have some puts written on it.
08:47 ET THERE IS BLOOD IN THE STREET, WITH SKILLS LONGS SHOULD BE SOUGHT, WITH TIGHETST OF THE STOPS. SO FAR FIRST MAGINOT LINE OF DEFENCE HOLDS IN JPY/EUR/CHF HALLELUJAH? this is worst I have seen since ( Stalingrad, no I was not there, just read about it)
08:41ET, EURO/CFH/ NEGATIVE, JPY GETTING THERE! HUH!
12 comments:
Boris, are you holding British pound shorts? What do you think the turning point would be, now that it crossed 2.01? Looks too strong (==dollar too weak) to me.
Dear Greenie,
I bought some British Pound today. Still holding it. With the stops under 1.9999.
I think it tops Tomorrow Or Monday around 2.0250 or lower.
Outside chcne to hit 2.050.
GOod Trading
You mean you went long today? I thought you already sold calls at around 1.98.
Dear Greenie, those mature in couple months.
TOday I bought cash when I saw the BOE announcement was pushing POUND higher.
I told Jason Yesterday that I say the brutish jump a 50/50 probability
Good Trading
Boris,
Good morning.
old john
Boris,
We have a lot of APs daily and yearly at 1.5460 to 1.5490 range. Looks like this could be some strong shot term resistance.
Thanks for the yearly update.
Jason
Dear Boris,
Good morning and thank you.
Good trading to you.
Bert
GBP is naturally weak. Better to long EUR than GBP.
Expect a gap down on today market open. Rumours now that FED may do a impromptu cut. Hence you can see how important today NFP is.
Target 1190 for SPX.
dollarpro.blogspot.com
in fact, if FED cuts 1% on 18 March, we are down to 1% by June for FED fund rate.
The FOMC can be sacked basically after June.
Boris,
Did you get the chart I e-mailed you? What are your thoughts if you have time.
Jason
Boris,
Will do with tight stops with AP.
thanx
old john
A break below 1.5368 on the EUR/USD today could mean further EUR selling.
Jason
Post a Comment