Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

MDS LIST getting closer. BULK EMAILER IS GETTING EXERCISES ON TAILORED-OFFER CUSTOMERS FIRST. Thank you for your patience on this subject, just too many things to do(:-
SPX 1347,1344,1340,1335 - 1359,1362,1366,1372
11:11 ET, JPY just came from below to kiss the first LOW! is this a kiss of death? or we to jump over. Frankly hard to tell, but so far reject, even though did not see the real exhaustion there.
If we hold 99.87 we will go over
11:24 ET, So far held try to get over! Stocks can rally too.
11:29 ET, held, broke and over, stocks are in rally also.

Strong resistance at 100.25 for JPY held the rally so far
13:14 ET, Magnificent, Do you all see what I see. JPY stepping on the AP's like it was a staircase to go up. Incredible ( see those corrections stop exactly on second and first? HUH...

33 comments:

mlytle said...

Boris, Julie, and all,
Very well done presentation on the fundamentals of oil prices, I believe the fellow giving the talk is Krassimir Petrov, Ph.D., he's a good speaker and rather funny in places...here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8053133027439445734

It's on the WWW.financialsense.com website, and entitled "Fundamentals of Peak Oil"..very information rich and smooth presentation...

Regards,
Mark L.

boris said...

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much.
I wish I could read as much as I want. Thank god you guys do.

keep bringing the good staff.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

ISE is putting in some nice bullish #'s here which is good for us bears.--some of the highest this year-lets hope they hold and tomorrow could get UGLY

Im quite short here-been adding the past couple days--along with SLV and GDX---go silver

boris said...

Hi Lag,
Yes, the Pressure chart would call for couple distribtuion days and some move lover as you suggest.

The other side of it is that the PCratio, no chart today, seems to be somewhat bullish for stocks. But it can produce the retest, definitely.

GOod Luck and Good Trading My dear Friend.

Greenie said...

Hi Boris,

I started a blog myself - http://greenscam.blogspot.com. Nothing fancy like you. Please feel free to criticize.

Lag, I went short last night after finding the bullish bus too crowded. Wish me a nice trip. I still think the primary trend is bullish here, and we are playing countertrend for few extra bucks.

Best to all,
Greenie

Anonymous said...

Greenie---I havent ruled that out--Im thinking this stops when NYA hits 9900 area

My style is always getting in to early--tried to change but very hard--To scared of missing something I guess--sometimes it pays off for me and other times not

this time not--right now tho Im only down a little so can suffer some

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
I am happy for you just the same way I was happy when MarkP and MarkL created their own blogs after months of active participation on my blog.

I left same good wishes on your site. ENJOY my friend.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
You are like MDS always early...


Good Trading

Unknown said...

Lag,
Just one caveat on the ISE. It has a long way to go before it puts in a top (bearish signal). The 10, 20 and 50-day MA's are still under 100. It will take many weeks of 100+ readings to change that. I would expect the 10-day to get around 150ish before another stock downtrend would start... The 10-day ISE could even go over 200 in an extreme rally. Be careful.

Blaine

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
Thanks for your input.
Great. I, somehow did not get into being regular lookout for this index.

Thanks for keeping me updated and honest(:-


Good Trading

Greenie said...

Thanks Boris - it is just to keep my thoughts organized. I will continue to post in your comment section, because all of you are good traders and I enjoy your company.

mlytle said...

All,
I have just posted two charts, not Logarithmic but conventional, showing a little used Bigcharts indicator and showing fairly strong evidence of a wedge being formed on 15 minute charts and visible also on the daily charts as well...

Regards,
Mark L.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
No problem,
Let me wish you that you get so busy with your site that will have fun with it.

Good Trading.
Yes I agree, We traders need the peace of evidence that says what we said... Not what we tell ourselves, about what we said(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Mark L.
Thanks, going to see.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Blaine--I trade very short term--usually when a high note on ISE like today if it dont sell off, has been a good signal for me.

Anonymous said...

Greenie--whats your link

Anonymous said...

Noticed my earlier post said 9900 on NYA--ment 9000

Anonymous said...

noticed dow hit 12600 --38% fib-daily

IWM hit 70.4 stopped at another fib

Anonymous said...

noticed dow hit 12600 --38% fib-daily

IWM hit 70.4 stopped at another fib

john said...

Lagscrew,
I saw IWM hit 70.43 about 1410 hrs. It tried to get up there two more times but failed around 70.37 or so. I went short the second failure, faith in MDS.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,

Good Luck,
My Dear Friend.

john said...

Boris,

I am hesitantly attempting to broaden my horizons. The run on IWM corresponded to the AP - We will see.
thanx
old john

aaaaaaum said...

Dear Boris, Do you have a turn point for TTM?

Good trading.

boris said...

Dear John,
No problem,
IN time you will know how the intermarket correlation can improve the trading in any one of these secrutities. Just make sure you do not hurry things and wet your feet slowly in intermarket world

ENjoy Dear John,

john said...

Boris,

Thanx, I understand. A very small portion today. Since I have been following the MDS, the first 2 or so days usually are up days.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks , that is good.
Slowly, but surely.
New directions need care.

Good Luck
Good Trading

Greenie said...

Lag, the link is greenscam.blogspot.com

Best,
G.

daveo said...

Dear Boris, I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. You deserve it.

John, you're an old fundamentalist, the Russell 2K is trading at 40x earnings......sounds a little ripe.

ISEE is popping some rather overenthusiastic #s......when the summation says sell....you know what to do.

If this rally doesn't top 1396 (Feb highs), then the trend hasn't changed......but it's trying. If it doesn't top the last high (1385ish ?) we could get a new low, maybe a retest. Time is running out....tick tock tick tock....

The forex doesn't like what the wizard of oz (Bernanke) has been doing of late.

FWIW, gravity trend hasn't bottomed yet (high gravity = fear, anxiety, low gravity = greed euphoria), and the next three turns are in alignment with the master here. Look out. : )



Good Trading,

Daveo

john said...

Daveo,

I do not know about being a fundamentalist but I am old. I day trade almost every day according to Boris and his AP and MDS. Today I went to the sds at 1356 and change on the spx and went out on my own with the twm ( very small, as Boris would say, I should not lose more than a cup of coffee). Time will tell but the MDS is in sell mode and it has usually taken one or two days to become effective.

old john

Anonymous said...

John

Good luck your timing is better than mine

If we are up tomorrow I short more.I do it in steps the higher we go. As you know I start early which has payed well lately. This time is a little slower at getting there. We will tho. SRS has stopped dead at 92 so far and has been a good $$ maker

If the truckers strike which is a matter of time--hear they are thinking that way--there could be a run on food---ouch! I got my stock pile

boris said...

Dear Dave
Thank you for updates.
Interesting that we may have conicidences here. As you said when both systems agree something really bad/good happens(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Dear Lag,
Love you guys, Good Luck,
None of of can be considered slouch. You guys know what you are doing. My money is on meadndering in a big range. Boy that word again. We have been meandering between 1250 and 1395 for last ... who knows how long.

That is a big range and money can be had.

As Dave mentions when the Summation joins the Sell Signal it may be a more opportune time to sell. When PC ratio turns up that complete all the parts of the puzzle.

Thanks for lively participation
Good Trading

john said...

Lagscrew,

When you say you are usually early, I bet you were not early last fall when the MDS gave a sell signal and the market tumbled immediately after the signal. If I remember correctly, it was over 30 or so spx points.

old john