Friday, March 14, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us

Did you look into ASSET GROUPTATION? My morning starts there. How about yours?
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I did no trading today, just serving the site and clients was too much. The MDS is past of the time where it should have registered the profit. It still could, but it is becoming a difficult proposition. Nevertheless we are not far away from break even and it could make this distance in one day( as we saw it couple days ago). The PC ratio(sentiment) is becoming more supportive of the turnaround. The pressure has grown for the upside on the gages and the Asset Oscillators are pulling up to the positive direction as well. Yet, the sustained rally seems just not so easy to visualise yet, especially due to the Blue(solid) oscillator on the pressure charts. It calls for couple days of strong sell off to get positioned for a really sustained rally.
Charts and more this weekend.
Good Bless you and ENJOY for what is SOPITIALISM leaving us to enjoy.
Message to the Govenment of USA. FAMOUS RICH AMERICANS, TO WALL STREET and MEDIA of USA
Today's exchange with Dear Sharon and John, I/We all find the kind of anxiety that Americans in general and SENIOR Americans are going through with the situation as it exists today in USA. It is truly sad that our politicians, corporate leaders and media do not understand the dislocations they have caused for years. I believe that there are crimes that are not possible to be expressed in our law books that are routinely committed by our officials, all in the name of "good of the people". Well, all people really needed is for SOPITALISTS to stop theft and devastation they have caused and are still causing to ordinary citizens of our country. Their crimes transcend the borders and race and gender and age. They are causing slow, but sure death of all good will in Americans. Shame on you my government, shame on you RICH and FAMOUS for not speaking about it, shame on you MEDIA for paying to the tune of "CIRCUS and BREAD" attempting to numb all the time the pain, which is no more stoppable.
Dear Readers, Our subscribers knew what is possible and where the walls are. Nobody would have believed either time and/or price for JPY Apoints that we put out( some of it in public), but it is happening. Our system knew even at JPY 112 that 97 - 93 were possible/probable, cause once the security(JPY) gets going it will reach at least the first AP. SO, let us be calm and follow analysis. We said, for a bottom we need the Pressure Solid oscillator(blue) to get up there and this should happen before we jump into anything. I let the blind make the judgments, we will go with our EYES open and even will give the "blind" some if that info in hopes that they can "see" objectively

Services Section
TAILORED-Offer
SHAKERS-Offer
YBR NEWS
MDS is now a standalone service ( included in TAILORED-OFFER) at $500/Year, for new subscribers.To make the payments Paypal, needs only my email bchikvash@aol.com and name Boris Chikvashvili.

27 comments:

Sharon said...

Dear friends

Can you explain the relation beetween american stock markets and dollar ?

If we see May as a potential bottom for US market, does it means dollar will get stronger?

as far as I know when a recession happens, dollar should be storger since most of americans pull thier money back from worldwide countries in order to fund basic consumption. so why we facing a weak dollar?

thanks for your opinions

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
The releation between Dollars and USA stocks market are complex and not so easy to explain, even though what you said id close to being true. That is not always the case and it may sometimes come to pass with variable delays. What really workds is that each security follows its own cycle/faith or destiny as I sometimes relate to them. That is why the markets do not follow the logic ( how many times have I said that, if logic worked we would all be market millioners).

But as it happens this time the DOllars strenght starting from the break of March/April, may coincide with the markets temporary strength, which should diminish into August/Sept of this year ( stock market strength, I mean).

Good To hear from you Dear Sharon.
Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Boris

It is allways educated to read your explanations.

thanks for your sharing.

Sharon

Sharon said...

What are Bernenky's options?

1. Reduce interenst - dollar crashes, stock markets crash all over the world, America is facing a big inflation risk.

2. Keep interest unchanged, infuse money to craching investments firms - dollar stabilizes, stock markets fall, america is facing longer recession.

3. Increse interest - Dollar get stronger, stock markets and commodities crashes,some investment banks go to chapter 11,america is facing is the worst reccession but start to rebuild itself in better way.

option 1 is not affactive anymore, just make collateral damage all over the world.

I know it looks worng but option 3 is the right thing to do, even it is not popollar.

What do you think?

john said...

Sharon.
As an old retired guy, I have my opinions of the FED and the rest of the sopitalists. They are politicians that feed off me. They will almost always not do the " right" thing. They feather their own nests at the average savers expense. They encourage reckless spending so they can make millions. I have absolutely no faith in the US Government to make any good decisions. We have lost our way pandering to everything.

Sharon said...

Dear John

thank you for your reply.

I guess you right and probably talk from your experience.

Sharon

john said...

Sharon,
I do talk from experience but I do not know if I am right. I may sound old and bitter but I do hope that I am wrong.
I could go on and on about it ( I have with Boris) but it just raises my blood pressure.
I just wish everyone on this board the best. I have never interacted with a more diverse yet helpful group of people. Boris is obviously at the top but everyone is great.

old john

boris said...

Dear Friends,
Sharon, John,
I was so busy, I am sorry to have neglected to answer you.

Here it is.

I am with John, on his thinking. As to the possibilities. This thing has a script. The script was written in Jpan in 1990 to 2007. That is the kind of a script we will follow. I is not what FED does, it is what is forced onto them.

Now, this probably means that not all economies will be in such a bad shape as USA most of the time, as some of the troubles can be truely localized to USA. Just like not everybody was dead in the waterwhen the second largest economy of the world(JAPAN) was suffering for all these years.

This will be a meandering market in a short and long run, but the slant will be lower. On and off economy is what we should all expect.

Some , really newly developing co0untries which never knew what the credit is ( VIETNAM BURMA etc) will start getting into these things and they can be slaved to consumption like we Americans were thought to(as per JOhn)...

SO, there will be pockets of strength ( on/off remember)

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,
I keep thinking about all the talking heads on tv telling what Japan should do when they went through this." let the banks fail and washout the system" on and on and on. Now that usa has the problem, we are doing the exact same thing. I am not an educated person, but to me, business cycles are just that: cycles. Trying to avoid them by phony easing just makes the next one worse. If the usa would have accepted this years ago, this would just have been another downturn. We go from bubble to bubble to bubble. I would ask Boris _ Is the next bubble the commodities, oil, gold?

Sharon,
If you look at the past posts, everyone on this board would have been rich years ago, if this forum existed. Because of my prior job, I knew what was going on but I had no real knowledge about ow it would play out, like I have garnered from this board. Other people knew what was going on also, people in authority, but they let the good times roll. Enough of me today, blood pressure probably up

old john

john said...

Boris,
I keep thinking about all the talking heads on tv telling what Japan should do when they went through this." let the banks fail and washout the system" on and on and on. Now that usa has the problem, we are doing the exact same thing. I am not an educated person, but to me, business cycles are just that: cycles. Trying to avoid them by phony easing just makes the next one worse. If the usa would have accepted this years ago, this would just have been another downturn. We go from bubble to bubble to bubble. I would ask Boris _ Is the next bubble the commodities, oil, gold?

Sharon,
If you look at the past posts, everyone on this board would have been rich years ago, if this forum existed. Because of my prior job, I knew what was going on but I had no real knowledge about ow it would play out, like I have garnered from this board. Other people knew what was going on also, people in authority, but they let the good times roll. Enough of me today, blood pressure probably up

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
We need to talk about these things, but try to relate to it as calm as possible, cause we will need all the strength we need in coming days. Market will test all our nerves. We must be concentrated and ready.

Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear friends

This issue is not an Internal for US only.

i.e, in Israel the export in US$ is 70% (30% to US). the dollar moved from 4.3 to 3.4 in the last year. think about an economy that need to be efficient in 20% in so short time, it is almost impossible.

It is nice to say Euro is the next currency, but let us remember that with all do respect to the european contries they still doesnt consume third of the world products.

but lets take a look on the good side, if US is heading to recession, at least the climate crisis will slow.

good day

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Everything you say is correct. The real big loser in all of this is an AMERICAN SENIOR, though...
The simple reason id this he/she do not have the control of their own money/future. It is in the SS FUND which is looted daily by billions of Dollars in depretiation. How would you like to be beaten with your both hands and legs tied up?

Well, you got that right consumption is how USA destroyed Dollar. USA is feeding the entire world and starving its own SENIORS.
That is the irony. Wrothless or not USA is spending them, while TRISCHE wants EUROPEANS to save( true though, EUROPEANS have the bad memories of WEIMAR Republic... so, it could take few more crazies before they can be pushed into USA style mindless spending.

Good Trading

Greenie said...

MDS - you said $500/month the other day?? or did I miss something?

Unknown said...

Hi Boris,

Are you awake? Are you reading what just happened this hour?

-Fed cut 25 bps
-Bear Sterns bought for $2/share by JPM
-Additional lending facility to investment banks available for 6 months, at least.

They will stop at nothing. The whole system must be on the brink of collapse. Or it has collapsed already and they need time to hide what happened.

AMAZING!

Jason said...

Blaine,

I just saw the news. Amazing to see something go from $150 to $2 in just 8 months. Seems like the dot com era again but this time it is really going to hurt us. Something interesting I noticed last year. Look on Yahoo for insider trading in BSC. Check out the amount of selling by insiders in the months from Dec '06-Mar '07. Very unusual compared to other months Did they know something??? You are damn right they did!!

Boris always says they, the Sopitalist, are killing the seniors but at least the seniors are looking at a few bucks from Social Security. I am in my early 30s and will most likely never see a dime and will have to continue to live, hopefully a long time, through this whole mess.

Some days it is just to scary to wake up in the morning and see how they, government and big corps., have screwed us out of today.

:o(

Jason

daveo said...

blaine, the game will be to draw out the process. Of course, the game may get out of control, but, in the end, the sopitalists want control. Follow Boris' advice, there is none better. Daveo

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
I would like you to have made 900% with anyone of your system. MDS record is stellar, by any definition. And it is just a machine. I did not advocate purchases because other things around were not ready.

It is like to say that Car is worthless because driver may screw up.

Get grip on yourself my friend. Be objective.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason,
I never exclude ordinary Americans from any statements I make. I just put SENIORS higher, cause they have contributed LOOOOONGer years to the system and have no current work to rely on.

But, I am totally with you.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Dave, Thanks for kind words.

Have a nice day.
Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
So far the high in the Euro is 1.5820.
That's uncanny!:)
Good trading to you.
Best wishes to all.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
ENJOY
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Bert,
Overnight EURO reached 1.59, which is stone throw away from the special APOINT I emailed to subscribers this morning.

Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Thanks. I was using the high in the June futures contract. I said uncanny because I remember Apoints of !.5821 and 1.5819 being mentioned at different times.
The euro may, of course, continue on to the special Apoint you are referring to, but for the time being that's an impressive display of the value of Apoints!
Good trading to you.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
No argument there at all.

Just4 on look at the pictures on this site indicate the absolutely incredible value of these points.

The way market acts around them is fantastic

Good Trading

Sharon said...

It looks like Mr Bush should take a step forward and tell the nation the truth about the situation, call to us citizens to buy only american goods, consume less energy and promise them more "Domestic America"

I know this will damage the cowboy image, but america can no more take care for worldwide issues and start concentrate on healing itself.

America has the privilege to act as an autocratic market and for the first time I think America should use this approach. Yes - It means no more mercedes for sopitalists, no more air condition runs 24 hours a day, an no more 10 iPhones for family, but yes to MODESTY, MODESTY, MODESTY.

beleive me guys, in 1 or 2 years from now we will see better America, different America, that still lead the world democracy and technology.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Well, that would not be too good for anybody that lived on USA sonsumption for last 40 years. The only question is still why should the ordinary JOes had to suffer the most, but that is the case all the time, why am I asking this stupid question again.

Did not I invent the word SOPITALIST

Good Trading