Monday, March 24, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)


Coming up

MDS DOES IT AGAIN officially it is only at 16:00pm that MDS will/may generate SELL, but it is already up 20 points. Thank you Robot! Yours Julie


SPX 1334 ,1331 ,1326 ,1320 - 1347, 1350, 1355,1361

11:07 ET, this is my fathers opinion ( not mine(:- ) take some profits, please, and place profitably trailed stops.
11:24 ET, Even I can count the bars. What I see is, that this MDS cycle will be, at least, 11 days long. My father tells me, it is almost a rule that after 6 days MDS will be, most likely, unprofitable. Well, seems like MDS can surprise even its creator, my father himself.
13:47 ET, Message, Is to take some/most profits and trail the rest closely
15:49 ET, It would appear, like my father was right again asking to take profits 13 SPX points higher.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning

Thanks for your help

LAG

john said...

Julie,

thanx

old john

boris said...

Hell Lag,
Thank you very much.
If I knew what would happen today(:-

I have to ask for a promotion and salary increase, do not you think so.

I think John, would agree with me 100 %

Thank you guys.
Yours Julie

Greenie said...

Boris, I closed my QLD longs that I took on thursday. I think I mentioned about it on your comments section. Although I believe there is more rally left, it was a full position and so I had to take some profit.


Thank you for all the help here.

Greenie said...

Oops, I did not read that it was you Julie. Just wanted to add that you look very cute in that picture.

boris said...

Hello, Greenie,

I just spoke to my father. He tells me he remembers, knows that you went long stocks and stated so and he wishes you all the best. Also agrees, that there maybe some more upside left in this market.

Yours Julie

boris said...

Thank you Greenie,
You should see me now after this workout(:- on this site. How does my father handle this 24 hours a day? I have no idea. I sleep most of that time(:-

Yours Julie

Jason said...

JPY hitting 4th AP and having trouble could be an area to watch for a quick play.
Jason

boris said...

Hi Jason,
Thank you for update
Yours Julie

mlytle said...

Boris, Julie and all,
I have posted today's $NDX results, it looks like we have hit an exponential trendline, so very short term top may be in...

Regards and good trading,
Mark L.

boris said...

Hi Mark,
Thank you for update.
Dear Readers, I know my father likes looking over the Marks work all the time.
Let us see what he "has done" this time.

Please use link on our site for a fast access.

Yours Julie

john said...

Julie,

thanx, did ok today

old john

boris said...

Hi John,
Have a nice Everning.

Yours Julie

Anonymous said...

Have been adding to shorts today

Anonymous said...

Banks threw up again

Anonymous said...

Banks threw up again

boris said...

Hi John,
Have a nice Evening.
"Evening" is a correct spelling!
Yours Julie

boris said...

Hi Lag,
Hope the shorts will be profitable for you.

Yours Julie

john said...

Lagsrew,

Saw the skf move up later in the day. I did not play it, will wait for MDS tomorrow and see what develops. I probably should have,
old john

Anonymous said...

Julie

I noticed a lot of banks and some ETF's getting a high tick and then price comes back down . What are the big $$ players trying to do when that happens or what does it mean. this happened right after the close

boris said...

Hi John,Lag,
I will leave these questions for my father to answer. I am over my head on this subject(:-

Yours Julie