SPX 1307,1300,1292,1281 - 1326,1334,1343,1353
10:38 ET, So far we have a market that is confused about the direction. Play goes between the lower levels of Attraction Points on JPY as well.
11:28 ET, Likely turn time, right now, careful please, but monitor the possible signs of turn
11:33 ET, we are now close to the first high APoint and the time and price could be correct for turn. Watch it again. Do not hurry and do not risk much. ( I am talking about JPY, which would translate to SPX as well).
11:36 ET, JPY has tail on the first high AP, Dear Subscribers, if you want to see perfect example of tailing on the AP, you got it in JPY, right now, Would it be profitable short(quote)Long(price), not guaranteed, but looks promising.
12:02 ET, lot of fake game here, but I think we got the turn.
12:05 ET, YES VIRGINIA, JPY BROKE DOWN 25 points and SPX broke down 2+ points. If you went short, just keep break even stop and enjoy FREE TRADE
12:55 ET, I already took my profits in JPY 80% only left 20%. Did not trade Stocks.
12:59 ET, Remember MDS is still on sell.
7 comments:
Dear Boris,
Good morning and Thank you.
Good trading to everybody here.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Good , Excellent Morning to you.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris,
I am staying long from late friday afternoon as I mentioned in my blog (http://greenscam.blogspot.com). I am a bit worried to play against MDS. How fast can you turn your signal?
G.
DJR looks very impressive, and so is HGX. Aren't they the sectors in deep trouble? CTX, TOL, RYL - all are up 4%.
G.
Dear Boris,
There was a nice meeting of the daily and intraday Apoints at today's high in the Euro futures.
You and your Apoints continue to impress!
Good trading and a good evening to you.
Thanks
Bert
Dear Greenie,
Thanks for the ypdate.
Just got too tired, needed to rest.
I think MDS will refuse to gernerate the buy unless stocks market goes down!
Talk about proversity.
Good Trading
Dear Bert,
Thanks, again,
Sorry, I had to take a break.
But I hope you enjoyed the events.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment