Monday, March 17, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Dear Subscribers/Readers, You know the times and AP's to concentrate on. We will have some kind of an intense rally of these lows next couple days. MDS never goes out without the bang. Then we may have to be looking at another cycle down into LATE-MARH to MID-APRIL period. Please do not let the events rattle your nerves. We know better. stay focused on the numbers and let the news take care of themselves

Please note,
NIKKEY bottomed around 62FIB retarce of 2003-2007 rally
Note GBP hit the second low 2.0040 ( actually litle lower, but third is far far from there)

Level of 95.76( say ~76) on JPY low is very significant( breakable though) , cause it is the equidistant move of the initial JPY drop from 124 to 113 and now from 108 to 96 (12 points distance, amazing)


APOINTS spx 1260,1256,1251,1244 - 1271,1276,1281,1287

08:59 ET, Do you all remember the Most beautiful number on the earth? 21212 Yes this was the top in SILVER and it has repeated today with anohter collapse?

08:45 ET, One more item to key on. IF GBP has bottomed at the second and is in general to recover today a bit then JPY may have made the HIGH? or close to it.

10:07 ET, JPY hits first, if supported you can take this one to the bank. Small risk

It could be happening, stand behind 96.87 and let it rip. STOKS I mean!!!!
YES I AM SHOUTING TO YOU

10:14 ET, REMEMBER THE FIRST FOR JPY, cut if under instantly!

10:17 ET, things are not moving fast, break even stops in place please!!!
11:30 ET, Well, there was some money on the table and I took it. There could be more. We shell see what the day brings.

38 comments:

aaaaaaum said...

Dear Boris, EUR as retraced 62% on 1 min chart to 1.5760. Is it time to get in yet? Good Trading.

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum,
YOu are talking on a very short term timer frames.
Hard for me to monitor things many things at that level.

Use the AP.s and use the ROC oscillator as well as candles ( if you have a candle in your favor give it a try.)

I is hard to do more at this moement.

EURO is in 5 min buy exhaustion bar as of 7 minutes ago

I hope this helps
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum
Use short, very short term graphs
today 1/2 minutes very volatile.
Can not rely on my communications

Good Trading

aaaaaaum said...

Thanks Boris. Good Trading.

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum,
EURO is very conflicted at this point 15min sell 5 min buy right on the averages, Only scuccesful method can be usage of AP's and bouces against them with Candles of 1/2 minutes

Good Trading

aaaaaaum said...

Dear Boris, Silver/Gold/Oil tanking?

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum
YOu know that 17/18 March is supposed to be one of the important possible turn dates.

Why not my Dear Friend.

Good Trading

SILVER MAGNICFICENT DOUBLE TOP!

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

john said...

BORIS,

THANX- sitting patiently ( today) waiting for the Bus.

old john

aaaaaaum said...

Just may have a chance to make some on bear funds in the next few minutes.

boris said...

Sounds Good Dear Aaaaaum
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

got the stop :)

old john

Anonymous said...

added to my shorts from last week

boris said...

Dear John,
Keep tailing the stop

Be ready
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag ENjoy

Good Trading

john said...

Boris

10-4 ( police talk)

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Keep raising the stops stay below 1270 on SPX if that is profitable for you
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

got it

old john

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
No loss stops

Please

GOod Trading

Sharon said...

what do you say about Greenspan's gloomy prophecy ?

boris said...

Dear Shareon,
Greenspan is a gloomy forecast himself.

I do not relate to him at all
he is the worst.

We shell disucss later

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Did ok

thanx

old john

Jason said...

97.50 area looks to be a key resistance this morning. Would be strong positive if taken out, for the USD.
Jason

Anonymous said...

Gaps are closed---lets se if she keeps running down hill

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Indeed this should have been support on the way down.

But now resistance THAT IS a MAJOR AP

Good Trading

Unknown said...

Boris,

The 10, 30, and 50 day moving average of the ISE sentiment index are all below 100--the first time that has ever happened.

Add that to the MDS still on a buy, and you have a rare event. I also heard a rumor that the Fed is going to do something truly astonishing tomorrow, like cutting more than 100+ basis points. This whole market could rocket higher.

boris said...

Dear blaine
Show time indeed

Good Trading

Jason said...

Like the saying goes..."Go out with a BANG!" Nothing like a great last ditch effort to keep the ship afloat.

Jason

Greenie said...

"Dear Greenie,
I would like you to have made 900% with anyone of your system. MDS record is stellar, by any definition. And it is just a machine. I did not advocate purchases because other things around were not ready."

Dear Boris,

I was away for a day and just saw this response. You probably misunderstood my comment. I have no doubt MDS is the best in this business. All your work are fabulous, which is why I keep coming back to your blog. Nobody understands the market as good as you.

I was just trying to clarify, whether MDS price is $500/month or $500/year. You know there is a big difference between the two. I saw both prices mentioned in your different posts and so got confused.

Best,
Greenie

Jason said...

JPY is at 97.50 area, major cross road here.

Jason

Anonymous said...

Boris

I dumped everything a little while ago with a little over 2% profit (was over 5% for awhile)

I was getting freaked out so thought I better leave the battlefield

boris said...

Dear Greenie,

Accepted your interpretation
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason,

Yes indeed the WALL of AP there

Good Trading

Sharon said...

Boris

In case we'll see a rate cut of 100pts and above,this is the end of Mr Bernenky, he left no future power in his hands and probably will fail and go home.

The falling dollar becomes a major threats to all global economies. someone needs to put an end to this situation. otherwise america is selling a worthless papers named dollar just like the thief-bankers sold worthless papers named SIV and CDO.

The sad thing in this story is that instead of sending them (bankers)to jail they give them the annual bonus of 2007 - OUTRAGES!

Sharon

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
anybody in a position of USA would do it. Remember please, Money In Social Security ( collected Ha...) is in tens of TRILLIONS of dollars dwarfing the money CHINA/RUSSIA/SAUDIA/JAPAN what have you have in reserve Dollars.

So, there, the theivery is mostly against SS receipents. All Americans that is, especially SENIORS. People do not gresp ENORMITY of SS obligations. Everybody taks in abstract, but nobody really brings the FIGURS. Annually 130 USA workers contribute about $4000 each to SS and that seems to be nearly .5 Trillions Dollars Multiply that by 30 or so years and you will see the accumulation there is around 15-20 Trillion Dollars. That my friends is money


Good Trading

Greenie said...

"Dear Greenie,

Accepted your interpretation
Good Trading"

Thanks Boris. That is nice of you. You still did not answer my question - is MDS priced at $500/month or $500/year????

boris said...

Dear Greenie,

It is $500 A Year
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers,
Of course, if I thought straight I would have said 130 Million USA workers. In my response to Sharon.

Good Trading