07:54 ET, Stock Market Futures maintain gains from early morning, helping to confirm a good day today. So that MDS goes out winner. Only a fairly miserable performance today will guarantee that MDS generates no SELL signal
Click -> GROUPTATION link my mornings start there. So shoud yours.Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I did some currency trades today. Dollar did great today Just about against every currency. GOLD was slaughtered 4% again. SILVER was hung 9% as the most "precious blood was running in the streets". Interest rates declined?( considering move in stocks, something to think and report) and OIL slumped another 1% . Stock market ended much higher after our expectation was that MDS buy signal was about to deliver BANG OF a DAY.
Please note, the fact, that 18 March(which we whispered to our customers, beforehand ) turned out to be one hell of turn date. Everything has turned some of the assets , not just turned but got ruptured. Well, do you like to make and trade calls like this? look at the services section below.
Services Section
TAILORED-Offer
SHAKERS-Offer
YBR NEWS
MDS is now a standalone service ( or included/free in TAILORED-OFFER) at $500/Year, for new subscribers.To make the payments Paypal, needs only my email bchikvash@aol.com and name Boris Chikvashvili.
17 comments:
Boris
My stuff shows there should be a little left in this run--if not it is very weak
Dear Lag,
Thanks for an update. Usually you show a good sense of the markets. So, why should it be different this time?
Good Traidng
Have we seen the bottom for the market and the dollar?
Have we seen the bottom for the market and the dollar?
Dear Sharon,
There is chance that we have seen the bottom, but it would be an unusual bottom, in the sense that Market has never really reached the oversold condition from the top. Which , I would consider, at least, 20-25% from the top.
IN Dollar the same I think there is a chance that we have not yet totally left the bottom behind us. Especially that is true for JPY and CHF and perhaps EURO. EURO 1.618 is too dumn tempting target and it will be reached , I am just not sure if this is on this cycle. In any case Early April is still very very dangertous time for new lows in both Stock Markets and Dollar.
Good Trading
Boris Thanks.
Have a great week :-)
Dear Sharon,
YOu too.
Notice that SHEKEL may finish its top by the end of next two weeks.
Good Trading
Agree about the shekel.
Even though most of the analysts has marked the bottom 10 days ago, and expecting the correction for dollar vs shekel as of today.
Sharon
When did mds go to sell ?? It should still be on buy....
Hello Dave,
Thank you very much to point out my mistake in delivering correct information.
That is why I am still in training.
I can not even tell difference between buy and sell. Please do not tell my father, I will try and delete this chat between us(:-
Good morning to you too Dave, I'l go get some more coffee, looks like it is going to be a long day(:-
Yours Julie
Julie,
Will we still be getting APs today? I didn't get the daily updates this weekend. Understandable with the holiday.
Jason
Hello Jason,
Intraday AP's will come out on schedule. Did you, by the way, get email my faterh sent out last night? It pointed out that information from this weekend would be only harmful and he advised not read much into the market information from last Friday.
I hope all subscribers received this email. If not, please let us know. Bulk Emailer my father has developed has no comfirmation facility.
Please,please let us know, Dear Subscribers, if you did not receive that email. Also, have you all received the MDS note?
Thanks
Yours Julie
Jason, Boris indicated he was having some issues with his aol account.
Hi Julie ! Hang in there. I don't how your dad does what he does with the time zone difference. He deserves some down time.
Thank you Julie. I did not receive any e-mails this weekend.
Jason
Hi Julie,
I did not receive any e-mails this weekend. Ivan
Hi Julie, I received email from boris@boris.com. Dave
Hello Dave,
Thank you very much.
Indeed many have received the emails from bors@boris.com. SOme may hav ignored. It lookd unfamiliar. Some may have gone to SPAM.
We will make sure this gets corrected.
Thank you very much for all your help Dave and all Readers.
Yours Julie
Post a Comment