Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I did not trade much today, just took few profits on my stocks on the strong open. Down to 22% invested. On the other hand we identified 3 trading spots in GOLD , Q's and EURO and they should have all been very profitable , especially Q's and GOLD, while EURO would have profited few cents. As I indicated in previous post USO had a spectacular move between the 5th Low AP and 5th high AP ( unbelievable). Stocks faltered as EURO , YEN and all were higher and Dollar lower. See the comments below. This shows to show that even in the bad market day, one can profit, by simply looking for the AP's and trading them. That is all I was broadcasting today.People will say if they traded, that is better than me announcing it.
So, would you like to trade like that then click here->
TAILORED-OfferSHAK
ERS-OfferAlso for YBR offering look here -> click->
YBR NEWSMDS is now a
standlone service ( included in TAILORED-OFFER) at
$500/Year, for new subscribers.To make the payments
Paypal, needs only my email
bchikvash@aol.com and name Boris
Chikvashvili.
07:26 ET,
how would you like to celebrate the SWISSY DOLLAR parity with selling the SWISSY? With a small risk it maybe worth trying08:00 ET, how does 999.92 sound for GOLD todayDear Ivan, thanks for remind me to put the title there, And Yes Please update the Oscillators file, I just send you one. Caveat, please note that qqqq and SPX charts are not correctly updated, all the rest of the ASSETS are correct.
19 comments:
Hi Boris,
I have plotted the rally of the last two days, you might want to take a look...interesting..also some other recent material...
Regards,
Mark L.
$500/month????
Boris,
good morning- up early today. I see the $ is getting clobbered, not good for those long the stocks.
old john
Dear Greenie,
For somebody with a lot of money it is worth it.
It is called MDS after all(:-
Good Trading
Thanks for typo discovery
Dear John,
God Morning, indeed not good
But we hit some outrageous points that either must hold or Dollar is in trouble more ( price wise)
Day wise it is into end of March/Early April
GOod Trading
Dear Bert, good morning
ENJOY
indeed 1.553 was hit in EUOR
Must hold or we go to hell
Good Trading
Dear Mark,
Seems to have pretty interesting work out there.
Please take alook.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
So far the Euro has hit a high of 1.5630.
I believe you have an Apoint of 1.5625. Nice!
Watching to see if a turn develops.
Thanks and good trading to you.
Bert
Edit: Wrong handle earlier.
Dear Boris,
Just to clarify the MDS offer. On Tuesday you said that it would be free for a little while longer and then $500 a year. Now it seems $500 a month.
Which is it please?
Good trading to you.
Bert
Dear Bert,
MDS is slated to go $500/Year after about 6 months from now.
Good Trading
Dear Readers/Bert,
Of course, for new subscribers it is already $500/month
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
That's great! Thanks for the clarification.
Regarding the difference in the Euro Apoints in our posts, I am still using March futures. I guess you have moved on to June?
Good trading to you.
Bert
Hi Boris, only one recommendation: could you always open new themes with titles. If your main article is without title, we can't easily click on title to see all the comments.
Thanks, Ivan
Hi Boris,
I have updated oscillators file. I can't find any mistake in my qqqq' and spx' updates. Could you write something more about this error?
Regards, Ivan
Dear Ivan, mistake is that the oscillator readings are old
GOod Trading
What should I do? Are data in your today's file good? Can I use these data? Ivan
Dear Ivan,
I already wrote in the post to ignore the QQQQ and SPX
GOod Trading
OTherwise use the data
Thanks
OK, I understand now. Thanks
Post a Comment