08:15 ET, we are at the double top in EURO at 154.83, now triple top. IF broken we could move higher, but there is a fifth here. So, let us see if it holds the EURO
07:20 ET, Dear Ivan Please Report when you updated the ASSET ( GROUPTATION) oscillators file, Thanks and Good Trading (Dear Ivan has updated files)
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I did not trade today, just some currency plays outside of the stock market and had a small increase in my investments up to 28% from 25% yesterday.Can not say anything, MDS/YBR had a splendid anticipation of today's event and the Summation confirmation couple days ago was help too. With tools like this...
Alright. Go Dollar Go. We nailed the top in EURO within 2cents. Our subscribers must the luckiest people in the world, cause no other advisor, as far as I know, had the subscribers ready the way we did. ENJOY. Thanks all who participated verbally and silently.
So, just visit these tools and Other offers ( see the links on the right) , or click here->
TAILORED-Offer
SHAKERS-Offer
(new subscribers of SHAKERS-offer, will be charged $200/year, instead of current $50 payed by current subscribers)
YellowBrickRoad is scheduled to become a for fee service. See explanation at the link. click->YBR NEWS Paypal, needs only my email bchikvash@aol.com and name Boris Chikvashvili.
Notice that M(illion)D(ollar)S(ystem) is also going to be a subscription item ( $500)/Year. Those that I promised to receive MDS will receive for unknown period free ( most likely no longer than half a year. If after that they are not willing to pay for this performance then they, perhaps do not need to be in the market and will not need MDS, I hope that they will be able to pay from the money they have made during the free subscription period)
The reasons driving the new subscription model is the fact that I am starting to manage money and the wealth management offers will be provided only on the individual bases to investors with the investable sums of over 1 Million Dollars. That creates the need for me to get the helping hand to continue the current body of work and that does not come cheap. Thanks and God Bless you for using and supporting this site. And Remember Your questions and our answers will always be free on this site.
01:00 ET
Snippet from my response to Dear Waldo.
"Then again. Yes, I have said and predicted many times good/bad things based on what I expected from the market.Nothing new. That is the reason I do not read papers and/or listen radio and watch TV ( well, selectively only)...By the way THANKS a lot... for telling me, I had no FRIKIN idea what news came out yesterday. GOD IS MY WITNESS!!!!!!"
18 comments:
Hi Boris, what a call. I have a question for you, do you have a hot line to GOD? How did you know the feds were going to announce a bank bail out because that was what it is. No help at all for the distressed home owners. Thank you for being here, Waldo.
Shhhhh....
He is God!
The Fed doesn't lead the market—it follows.
Dear Waldo,
I did know anything, as you can imagine, I just lookt numbers and they and commonns sence guide me. It is easy right. It is all in front of your and readers EYE, I just interpret the probabilities presented by the tools I have.
Would not it be simple to look at MDS stats and conclude... If this guy is going to be profitable on this trade it better start improving after 4-5the day of losing? It is there. I can not make it up.
You are a smart guy, you can see it too. The only question is who has the tool to look at.
Then again. Yes, I have said and predicted many times good/bad things based on what I expected from the market.
Nothing new. That is the reason I do not read papers and/or listen radio and watch TV ( well, selectively only)...
By the way THANKS a lot... I had no FRIKIN idea what news come out today. GOD IS MY WITNESS!!!!!!
Good Trading
Dear Hamakua, Thanks, you are right. THE GOD IS GOD, but he lives in all of us. It depends how we use his image and teachings. But yous humbly, I am far from being god, just a well oiled part of his incredibe machine. So, are we all.
God bless you and all the good people of the world.
GOod Trading
Dear Ballo, so ritht you are. FED follows MDS(:-
Good Trading
Dear Boris, Is it time to get back into PM? Yellow oscillator appears to have turned downwards. Also the fED_action yesterday?
Dear aaaaaaum, oscillators file is not up to date. Last update was for March 6. Probably Boris hadn't time to send me data for update.
Regards, Ivan
Dear Ivan, Appreciate your alert. Good trading.
WORKING ON OSCILLATORS
COMING UP
Hi Boris/All,
oscillators file updated!
Good Trading, Ivan
Dear Ivan, Thanks
Good Trading
Boris, EUR is strong again. Can we expect new highs? Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
As I said repeatedely Until Early April, dollar is not out of the woods.
And the seonond Ap is right up here see. See the numbers posted coupled days ago about AP's for EURO
Good Trading
Є is in a rising wedge with a 20 pip spread around 9:10 AM. If it is going to move up it will have to do it soon.
Dear Boris,
Good morning and thank you.
Good trading to you.
Bert
Wow, so it happened yet again. MDS was behaving more normal this time with the lag of some days. It's like watching Jordan- somehow, someway, he gets it done under the greatest pressure. Time and time again.
So the counter trend rally has begun. As in all bear markets, counter trend rallies are very violent (as we say yesterday) and very short-lived.
Dear Aaaaaaum
Thanks , EURO Broke down
Dear Bert ENJOY
Dear Sang, Yes, somehow MDS does it all the time.
Good Trading
Post a Comment