Thursday, March 27, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

COMING UP

Dear Readers, It is funny I was informing you in my email that 28 March , would be nice if it is high in JPY/STOCKS, well, it looked like a long shot yesterday, Now, it does, not. With XSSS stock market system status though, do not get complacent, this may be an opportunity to re short Stocks and Dollar for A low in early April? Would be nice. MDS likes the idea too.

Good Trading

SPX 1336,1333,1328,1322 - 1347,1348,1351,1356,1362

10:41 ET, YES, the Market gave you/me/us a chance this morning. To SELL. EVEN though I was late reporting the SUMMATION SELL SIGNAL(:- Markets do me favors(:-



26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boris

My indicators came in strong this morning also for a sell so I shorted with SDS pre-market just in case they screwed with GDP ect.

I am pretty short now maybe in the 50% area of funds

Anonymous said...

LEH is getting ugly as the days go by

Anonymous said...

The last 2 days ISE was higher than any time since JAN 1--bearish

young grasshopper said...

the Hulbert Gold Newsletter Sentiment Indicator ended the day on Tuesday at 11.5%...which is down 23 percentage points for Tuesday...and 54 percentage points from the week before. I'm sure it picked up a bit on Wednesday.
A low is forecast for first 1/2 of April?

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
Thanks for UPDATE
On GOLD
Good Trading

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
Just checking, gold low is still forecasted around Passover?
Thx

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
GOLD low was not forecast around Passover, even though it may happen that way.

I would assume at this time that GOLD could bottom late this year ( AUGUST NOVEMBER period). I do not have as clear of a picture at this time as I usually do, but it could become better around the actual lows.

GOod Trading Dear Hopper

john said...

Boris,

I am sure you saw-jpy bounced right off of 100.08 so far

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
We have markets well trained, instructed shell we say(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John, see the pervious day too. Just before 9ET the older ones were in charge. See the tail through the same ( fifth) of yesterday arond 855ET?

YEP...

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

OK, I cant believe I am doing this though. :)

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
What Are you doing??????

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

In august I was barely familiar with the spx and QQQQs. Now I am looking at turning points for currency, gold and silver. I have learned a lot from you

old john

john said...

Boris,

I should correct the last statement- I have learned a lot from you and the board. Most interesting group of people I have run across.
old john

boris said...

Dear John,
So, be careful, play to learn, but be careful.

I know you will small sizes to get familiar with all the new securities. Trust your judgement.

Thanks Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

1. another bus is coming.

2. stay small and stay in business

old john

Anonymous said...

I see my SKF filled while I went to town and is up over 3% already

Thank you FED for pumping $$$$

Anonymous said...

Dumped QID at the bell--NICE

Greenie said...

Dear John, Be very careful. More different things you trade, more likely you are going to hit that 6 sigma event :(.

G.

john said...

Greenie,

I almost always trade the spx. Occasionally the QQQQ but I have come to use the jpy as a reference. If the jpy hits an AP on its way up (in price not value) and reverses, the stock market seems to follow. I also use the jpy when the market is going against my position.

old john

Ivan said...

Good morning Boris,
please, how do you see EURGBP pair technically, in short/intermediate term (not on fundamentals)? Could it stop here, about 0,79? Thanks, Ivan

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
I have just looked at daily APs for EUR and GBP. My conclusion is: there is good probability that EURGBP doesn't go much above 0,79 today. Am I right? Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan
I have just send you the GBPEURO numbers and inverse.

ENjoy.
If you have more questions please ask.

Thanks.

Ivan said...

Dear Boris, thanks a lot!

Jason said...

Boris,

Do you see any correlation between the daily APs and the APs from the past day or 2?

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Not much, Even though I did not investigate it much. There is importance when they all line up though, it seems, that could be a line in the sand if broken move will happen. Ohter than that? not really

GOod Trading