Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

SPX 1339,1336,1332,1327 - 1348,1351,1355,1360

11:11 ET, Ladies and Gentlemen, I would take some profits here ( 1/3rd or 1/2), I mean on shorts, of course.

Here is an automatic way of thinking about MDS. ON signal, take a position 15% of what you would normally do. On the day two and three take another 15%(only if the market went against you). Now, on day 5-6 take another 30% if the market went against you. Now you have 60% of normal position and sitting there waiting for MDS miracle(:-

Dear Carina&Tommy and Jason,
please check your respective yahoo.com and gmail.com mailboxes and let and respond to the email if you gotit ( YES it says init GOTIT)(:-

14:48 ET, The market is waiting for tomorrows ECOnomic news and that is why JPY is trading in a 40pt range today


SORRY MY EMAIL WAS FULL, IF I DID NOT RESPOND TO YOU, PERHAPS THAT IS DUE TO THAT, SORRY, Please retry

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giant M formations in the indexes the past 3 days with vix sporting the big W--- John and oldies --remember Jimmy Durante movie looking for the $$$ under a big W

john said...

Lagscrew.
thanx..doing ok but watching very, very closely. Boris told me many times about trailing stops, not turning a winner into a loser. MDS again on the second day.
old john

Anonymous said...

My indicators have been very accurate that I came up with ( Boris gave me the idea--just tweaked a couple of old favorites)
Been using them for about a month now. they did top at the correct place spot on again and seem to jive close to MDS--I just use mental stops or areas as It works well for me

john said...

Lagscrew,

I am just a novice who started last summer..a real small time trader.

old john

boris said...

Dear Lag,John,
Notwithstanding the starting point.
You guys are doing great.
Enjoy

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

John

Im rather new in terms of these guys here to but my improvement really started when I joined Boris.

I always made a bunch but gave it back. He taught me to play both sides more. Also adding all his indicators here to my ammo gave me the confidence to trade with mine.

Its nice to have lots of ideas to back up your own. His is of the highest quality.

THANKS Boris

daveo said...

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

That movie is a classic that you could not afford to reproduce today, there were way too many stars and incredible talent in that show. Well worth the time to watch.

A tale of human greed run amok with a laugh at every turn.

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
did you send me intraday APs? I did not receive your mail. Regards, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks,
Sometime that is all that takes.
Somebody nudging you , YEH... You are OK. You always were OK, of cours(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Dave,
Now, did you have to remind me of this MMMWorld?

I saw it in USSR first. YEP, INDIAN moves and few Crazy American movies were allowod(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Have you checked your GMAIL?

Sending another one anyway

Good Trading

john said...

All,

MMM WORLD= JONATHAN WINTERS

old john

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Know the problem
did ivan_curak instead of ivan.curak on gmail

Ivan said...

Dear Boris, now YES, on my old adress. Nothing in gmail mailbox. Thanks, Ivan

Anonymous said...

LEH and C are TOAST

john said...

Boris,

10-4

old john

Jason said...

Boris,

could give us your opinion on the JPY and EUR outlook for the next few days? Are you still sticking with USD weakness until passover?

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason, April 4 is dangerous date. How do we get there will deterimine what happens there. There could even be dangerous date in May. I will email details of all the dates this weekend.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Enjoy

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris

From another good place the guy has the 5th of april as a turn--using diff. cycles

Anonymous said...

Citigroup Inc (NYSE:C - News) has agreed to pay Enron creditors $1.66 billion to settle a lawsuit over its responsibility in the energy trading firm's downfall, a group representing creditors said on Wednesday.

boris said...

Dear Lag
Thanks
Good Trading

matt13 said...

Dear Boris,

Is your email box full?

I enjoy this blog, lots of good people.

Boris your service is the best. Even novice traders like me can learn to make winning trades.

I do hope MDS stays on sell for a few days.

boris said...

Dear Matt
I will "TALK" to MDS ok...
No Guarantees though(:-

Good Trading

waldo said...

Good day Boris and all, tomorrow morning we have gross domestic products out. That can be a do or die number for the markets here. Just thought I would remind everyone. Waldo.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Yes, market will be seisitive to GDP numbers and lethargic move today may just be due to waiting for that event.

GOod Trading

john said...

Movers and shakers

VHI

old john

Unknown said...

Hi Boris,
I am looking to begin forex trading and have been using a practice account for a couple weeks with FXCM.com. Before I begin with real money, what forex trading platform do you use? Do you recommend that for me?

Also, please tell me what premium services I need to buy from you - I plan on trading EUR/USD and USD/JPY. I will also continue trading my normal U.S. equity index ETF's and options (all products relating to SPX and NDX, with the occasional Financial or Real Estate ETF).

Thanks!

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
Tailored Offer is the best for trading currencies.

As far as the platform,
I will send you email about it.
I think I got your email, but Could you please send me again.

I will communicate to you via that channel on futher issues related to FOREX trading.

Thanks a lot Dear Blaine.

Good Luck and Good Trading

Unknown said...

Boris,

My email was returned and it said your AOL inbox was full. I will try to resend later. You are a popular guy ;)

Blaine

Anonymous said...

sold some srs

john said...

Lagscrew,

Did ok with the shorts, closed them all. Stay small and stay in business.

thanx Boris

old john

boris said...

Dear Baline,
Sorry,
I was so busy today, left email unaattended

Now I was able to clear a lot.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John, Lag
Congrats.

Enjoy.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

dumped rest of srs at close