Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

XXX 1297,1294,129,1287.0475 - 1305,1307,1311,1315
XXX is typo silly me shoube SPX


Off and running

12:38 ET, MDS(MillionDollarSystem) 10 points away from break even. Hallelujah!
14:56 ET, MDS 5 points away from breakeven.
I have traded for more than 30Years. Never I have seen a system that can help anticipate events. Never...

Now the secret can be told. We told our subscribers 18 March was one of likely dates for turns in everything!!! +- 1 trading day. Sorry GURUS you are beihind us again

Doy you readers see my shouting two posts down? YEP!

MDS 5 Points in Surpluss

31 comments:

john said...

Boris,

thanx

old john

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
This little rally is to be short lived, but the MDS is still on a Buy...
I was considering exiting any positions soon, as the medium term should be negative.
Maybe the MDS knows something we don't...
Let's see what the Sopalist Rate Cut will do.

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
Good Trading

Dear Hopper,
Good Thinking

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Good morning and thanks.
Good trading to you and the gang.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
Same to you

GOod Trading

Jason said...

Looks like a dead day until the FED opens their mouth again. Anyone have guesses on what the rate cut will be?

My bet is .75....even though it doesn't make a dang of difference.

Jason

john said...

Jason,

Whatever they do , they will do what helps " them" the most. I agree about the market, I am not chasing anything. I have been burned that way and no more.

old john

waldo said...

Good morning Boris, the three x's you have in front of the attraction points means 3 sells on the s&p 5oo index? thanks you for comment. Waldo

boris said...

Dear Jason,
YOu are correct , who cares,

Let us have some trust into MDS this guy was able to tell us in the past that it will generate sell on the UP DAY of the market, if this is to be the case then It is still in front of us, cause we do not have MDS sell yet.

GOod Trading

Sharon said...

show-time in 3 hours.

This blog is a great place to be during these mad days.

all members here are kind and interesting writers.

Boris, keep doing the great work!

Sharon

mlytle said...

Hi Boris and all,
Just to mention, the $TRIN amd put/call levels are very low on an hourly basis at the moment (for what it's worth), and I have plotted the price action on the $NDX and it is just under a respected trendline..it's available for viewing...

Regards and good luck all,
Mark L.

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
You are no slouch for sure.
We appreciate your lively, ans well thought contributions

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Thanks for catching my typo.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Mark,
Thanks a lot.
Readers, Mark always has intersting staff.

Let us go see...

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

To all

the futures are running under the spy by a fair amount which is not bullish. This is a warning signal

Im watching 8800-8825 or so on NYA

My stuff is showing a good day today could be it--just a little higher also

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks, Welcome

GOod Tradng

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

MDS is going to be winner. I am staying long from previous monday through all the storms, and expecting big rally by the end of the week.


BTW, what happened to the problem_solver dude, who used to post here once in a while?

Best,
Greenie

Anonymous said...

long weekend also

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
I liked the problem solver. He had a good set of forecasts. Some of it turned out to be off, such as, big rally into Feb/March , with even a new high possible. But we cannot fault any system of belief's for that is what they are. As much of confidence As I have in YBR's general outline, I can not live without the all star wisdom of MDS. It is giving us so much information ( even when it loses ) that you got condidence with this guy/girl called MDS

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag, YEP a long weekend.

My weekends seem all to be long.
I get nothing done... Peiord.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

thanx , did ok today again. conservative with trailing stops.

old john

boris said...

Dear John, Did it help that we knew 18+1 1 day would be turn date.
You read my writings right?

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

It was right on the money, leaving soon for my walk.

old john

john said...

Boris,

I read everything on this board at all times. I also pour over the APs, along with the currency APs. Although the currency plays are over my head. I hope everyone on this board realizes how much you have helped me with this. I am certain you have helped others but probably no one who was as lost as I was.

old john

Anonymous said...

Congrats Boris....prescient again.

Last week I posted the 1990 PANIC bottoming scenario that called for Doji like stick yesterday and 7% rally this Tues - Thurs...then probably a 60% or so retrace before next surge ahead.

Best

boris said...

Dear Hamakua,
congratulations for your nice call
Appreciate your coming onto this board each and every time.
Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris, made some money on GBPUSD short. Thanks!
Do you think silver is ready to drop?
Regards, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Congrats,
SIlver has made double top, I think and said yesterday, and exactly at where we expected too.

So, short answer is YES!, but difficult task is trade management, how do you place stops to this mercuarial metal.

GOod Trading

Greenie said...

Excellent call Hamakua !!

Anonymous said...

Bought shorts into the close

boris said...

Dear Lag
Enjoy

Good Trading