Friday, March 07, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Dear Reader, Please do not get confused with all the services offered on this site. One service that is still free is your questions about investment. Please pose them on any subject anytime from anywhere, any security. I promise to answer FREE

SPX 1289,1282,1274,1265 - 1306,1312,1326,1329

10:01 ET, CURRENCIES TOTAL REVERSAL and STOCKS UP! hallelujah!!!
10:02 ET if you got more than you bargained in intraday email updates. Enjoy , fruits of my deliberate disorganisation(:-

10:57 ET, while everybody else was quaking in the boots, we just went calmly to catch the biggest Securities turnaround day/week of this year? Time will tell. I hope you all see the
"La Forca Del Destino" .
Not 100 books on economic supremacy of BRAZIL and CHINA over USA or EUROPE. Just calm numbers...

12:07 ET, EURO has most stunning reversal so far. We gave YEARLY and Daily highs and they were within margin of the error from the actual top today. Can you tell me where in the world , what service has ever been able to do that? Click-> TAILORED-Offer

19 comments:

Jason said...

JPY coming up on 1st AP.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
It is now on the second

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,
thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John, ENJOY
Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,
Do you think this AM pop in the USD is the real thing or just a trap?

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
We have said for so long that FEB/April 2008 will be when dollar turns that, it is funny... FOr 18 months we said that relentlessly. Now we thought that level will be better 74 or so, but regardless, we can only know in the hindsight if this was the one. I think it is 60% that this is the one. Maybe 70%
or We have one more coming inAPril?

Good Trading

Greenie said...

Boris,

Today is the thid day of SPX down after MDS buy. Should I close my eyes and buy everything? :)

G.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
YOu know the drill,
YOu increase your purchases every day. Especially 4-5 th day, if we ever got there.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

bought QLD right at this bottom

boris said...

Good For you Dear Lag,
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers,
I think JPY wants to go to 102.30 ish before it goes up again. That would have been a 62% FIB retrace

Good Trading

boris said...

More like 102.25 Dear Readers,
GOod Trading

Klaatu said...

Dear Boris,
Chicago Merc. experiencing
sporadic delays in data
(S&P's and forex).

Super calls on everything this week,Boris
Good trading

Ivan said...

Boris, how could you make such a mistake, not 102,25 but 102,40?

Thanks a lot, dear Superman!

boris said...

Dear Curaki,
Claatu Thanks.

Cheears. ENJOY

GOod Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Thanks to you and the anti-sopitalist gang.
I hope everybody here has a great weekend.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert, thanks and everybody.
I was not a good host today.

Had no time and could answer all the posts, but will try to improve...

All I have todo is to copy myself(:-

Good Trading

gorli said...

hi boris, thanks for the daily update. what is "ecc" and "jyf"?
gorli

boris said...

Dear GORLI,

"C" stands for CASH
"F" stands for FUTURES
"I" stants for Inveted

so JYCI would be Japanese Yen Cash Inverted ...

THanks a lot Dear Goli,
ENjoy
GOod Trading