09:34 ET, my Q stop is at 42.89 for 9c profit
09:43 ET, stop raised to 42.97 + 17c
SPX 1324,1320,1315,1309 - 1335,1340,1345,1351
09:58 ET, stop raised to 43.15 +35c
10:09 ET, taking profits 43.34 + 54c
10:28 ET, So far sold 5c from the session top
11:00 ET, So far, fourth was visited and rejected by EUR/AUD ( on the high side), JPY(on the low side). Q's were rejected at second Attraction Point. OK... as it goes
11:19 ET, EURO at 5th Attraction Point, AUstralianDollar Approaching its own.
11:44 ET, HOWDY-DOODY GOLD, when I said it could go for double top , it was up only $6 now it is up $24! That is SCAM TRADERS for you
11:54 ET, EURO and AUD could be candidates for shorting here. I have other things to do, but a very tight stop, minscule risk could be worth the traders time. (IF EURO/AUD BREAK ABOVE THEIR FIFTH ON THE CLOSING BASIS, I WOULD HAVE LEFT THEM ALONE)
13:23 ET, Australian Dollar broke down, stop is placed at 93.24 and that is breakeven
New People think MDS has no draw down, that is when it
says BUY you buy and just watch. Well that is not the way how it works. Please
See the statistics on the picture and also look at the price chart itself.
After BUY/SELL there could be few days before MDS proves to be correct. And in
20% of cases it never proves profitable. So, please read the chart and
understand how to behave. Most passive thing one can do is BUY or SELL and watch indeed. It seems to be able to make money, but you could be loser on paper few days at a time. I hope this is clear.13:42 ET, Dear Wanderer has caught my fault. I forgot to update the StockSystemStatus to SBBS, which is where it is now, but was incorrect this morning showing the SBSS
13:45 ET, Now EURO is breaking out of fourth-fifth compound! ( downward)
13:51 ET, AUD short stop goes down 93.22
13:54 ET, AUD stop drops to 93.19
15:11 ET, stopped out AUD 93.19 +5c
15:12 ET, reshort at 93.25 , stops at 93.31
15:16 ET, stop down to 93.27
Stock Market did not go up much today, but that is OK, usually we get a pull back upon MDS buy, so, it is possible that we get a strong day up tomorrow as Fridays have been where the rallies came lately.
14 comments:
Boris.
thanx
old john
Dear John,
ENJOY
Goog Trading
Futures are running a couple of points or so below spy---thats not to bullish
Dear Lag reporting no premium for program traders..
Thanks Lag
Good Trading
EUR hit 5th AP.
Jason
Dear Jason, Yes and seems like it has put in nice reversal there
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
Just checking,
StockSytemStat is SBSS
SPX Oscilation - Sell
Pressure Gauges - Buy
MDS - Sell
Summation - Sell
The MDS is not yet on buy, just the Pressure Gauges, right?
Dear Hopper,
Yes, YOu got all correct
GOod Trading
Hey,
ABK (amback) bank bail-out is suppossedly going to be announced soon. Trading is halted on ABK.
Whatching to see if there is a break-out, with MDS' blessing.
good day
Dear Boris,
I'm not clear. The most recent MDS chart shows a buy.
Have I misread?
Good trading to you.
Bert
Dear Wamderer
It shows buy. That does not always means buy the same day. It can end up being a loser too.
Rules are you need to have short term trading tools to figure where the bottom really is. It could be 1-4 days away from the BUY
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Thanks. I just meant that technically the MDS is on a buy, and that the StockSystemStat should be SBBS, right?
As you say, there are subtleties to actually trading the signal.
Thanks a lot.
Good trading to you.
Bert
Dear Hopper, Wanderer.
Please accept my apologies to Hopper, I mislead you.
Dear Wanderer, please accept my thanks. You are absolutely right.
It is SBBS
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
No thanks are necessary. I am glad if I can assist in any small way possible.
Thank you for all of your efforts.
Good trading to you.
Bert
Post a Comment